Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  If You Kiss, I Throw Up - Tag Marina Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If You Kiss, I Throw Up - Tag Marina

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zevran

Zevran

If You Kiss, I Throw Up - Tag Marina Empty
PostSubject: If You Kiss, I Throw Up - Tag Marina   If You Kiss, I Throw Up - Tag Marina EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:04 pm

It was afternoon and Zevran was in the garden, hoping to get a glimpse of his mama when she would take a little break from her duties. And especially from that prince of Orlais. He sensed that Marina wasn't happy lately, expect from when Kida finally recovered and was up again. He finally heard his mamas voice, but unfortunately that prince was also there with her. Zevran growled silent to himself. Even though he was going to marry mama, Zevran doubted that he would make her happy. And Zevran was definitely not happy with this marriage. His golden eyes were furious once he saw that Sebastian Vael even tried to kiss his mama. That's it! Zevran marched immediately toward them, his face getting between them so he was kissed instead of mama getting kissed. Ew! That prince was a awful kisser. Once the prince saw who he had kissed, he backed away from Zevran while mama just laughed. Zevran turned his head toward Marina and cuddled with her, growling softly at her.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t388-zevran
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: If You Kiss, I Throw Up - Tag Marina   If You Kiss, I Throw Up - Tag Marina EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 5:02 pm

Marina has just been having a stroll, trying to relax and and get some fresh air when she got approached by her fiancee. After all what happened lately she actually really didn´t even want to see him and especially not getting kissed! She was just about to back off, find an excuse to hurry away but just in time she got saved by her baby. I know someone who gets some special treat today. At first she was suprised, almost shocked but quickly she got to laugh about the move and especially the face the prince made. Once her laughter was done she didn´t hesitate to cuddle her little boy.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t2-queen-marina-targarye
Zevran

Zevran

PostSubject: Re: If You Kiss, I Throw Up - Tag Marina   If You Kiss, I Throw Up - Tag Marina EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 5:09 pm

Just to hear his mama laugh a little was music in his ears. While ge and Marina cuddled, Zevran narrowed his eyes toward the startled prince, sticking his tongue out to him. He then carefully gave a little kiss on his mamas cheek.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t388-zevran
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Kiss, I Throw Up - Tag Marina   If You Kiss, I Throw Up - Tag Marina Empty

Back to top Go down

If You Kiss, I Throw Up - Tag Marina
Page 1 of 1