Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Perfect day to be lazy - (Open) - Page 2 Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect day to be lazy - (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kida Targaryen

Kida Targaryen

Perfect day to be lazy - (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect day to be lazy - (Open)   Perfect day to be lazy - (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 6:29 pm

Kida snorted with amusement. It was hard to imagine her baby brother being popular with the ladies. In all her spying she had never thought to keep an eye on Jim's antics. Hell he could be off in some passage having sex and she wouldn't have thought to ask what he was up to. She made a brief disgusted face at the thought and glanced at Zevran. She rolled her eyes at his comment.
"I suppose it's only natural for him. However as for me," she paused and thought about the last time she had even experienced romantic pleasure from someone, it had been a long time. "Well we'd have to find someone willing to put up with me." She teased in response.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t41-kida-targaryen
Zevran

Zevran

Perfect day to be lazy - (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect day to be lazy - (Open)   Perfect day to be lazy - (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 6:38 am

"Don't worry," Zevran replied. "Jim is not interested in them." Zevran did understand in a way. He himself wasn't interested to get a mate with the first, but sooner or later there had to be more hatchlings around here. Both dragons and humans. He continued to look teasingly at Kida. "Oh, there has to be someone who's interested. Who wouldn't feel honoured to give the Targaryens more hatchlings?" he grinned. Amalthea would be married to prince Soma of Dorne some time after his mama got married. And Zevran was sure that they soon would be asked from someone to marry Kida and maybe even Jim. Then it would be more connections and such.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t388-zevran

Perfect day to be lazy - (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2