Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim] Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim] Empty
PostSubject: Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim]   Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim] EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 5:15 pm

God damn I hate these shoes, Loki mentally cursed, fearing he now will be unable to walk properly for a day or two. Now he kinda understood why most girls fussed over shoes so much... needed to be good ones, and make sure to not hurt ones feet! He halted his little stroll through the halls for a moment, only to angrily kick off the shoes as he decided to walk barefoot instead. A soft sigh of relief was heard from the teen as the cold floor touched his bare feet, and could now mch easier keep making his ways down the halls. Who knew playing dress-up would this much work? At first, he didn't really care of Reth's jealousy and paranoia over the queen's fiance, and just shrugged it all off as yet another jobb to be done. He hadn't really expected dit to be kind of fun. Daring and risky? Yes, obviously, but that was just part of all the fun stuff~.
Although, with all the exra work that came of being the guy's personal servant, spying was the eays part. God lord that guy needed to be attentes to every 5 seconds! Or maybe that was just the nobleborn-part of Loki whining? The guy wasn't 'evil' in any way really, no matter what Reth may have suspected. He's pretty much 'clean'. The only real down part of him would his oldfashion ways, like men being above women and all that nonsense. That was more annoying than anything else really.
Well, it had only been a couple of days, still a lot of time to left to digg up soem more dirt on the guy.

A yawn left the theif's mouth, reminding him that he had yet to get some sleep and find a nice, warm bed to sleep in. His green eyes perked up as he wlaked passed a vey familiar room, slowing down a little and almsot stopping. However, he quickly turned his gaze forwad with a huff, deciding Jim wasn't worth wasting time to even think about. There are surely many other much more comfortable beds than his....
...he was really starting to sound pathetic, wasn't he? Even in his own damn head.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t345-loki-laufeyson
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim]   Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim] EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 3:47 am

"You've got to be kidding me," Jim scowled under his breathe as he walked down the halls of the hold-fast, in the direction of his room. He was holding his dark burgundy jacket, scowling down at the rip on the back of it. Jim had been on one of his mini missions of spying on a few nobles near the market, somehow catching the attention of one of the market stall owners who had suspected him of the one who stole from him earlier. Jim had tried to reason with the male and try to prove his innocence, yet the man was stubborn. So Jim had just decided to leave there just like that, which didn't please the man at all. He had reached out, grabbing the back of Jim's jacket and through the struggle, it had ripped. And the market owner had ended up with a bloody nose, begging for mercy. Sure the jacket could be fixed easily. But Jim wasn't too keen on a clothes maker from westeros to take care of it. "Might give me a slim chance of visiting Essos once again." Jim grumbled under his breath, the jacket had been given to him in Essos.

Jim just sighed softly as he tossed the jacket over his shoulder as he soon got close to the door of his room. But then slightly stopped in pause at the sight of a young female slowed down by his room, turning their attention into his room. Even though he didn't see the young girl's face, Jim knew that he hadn't seen her before already. Though he heard that his cousin's fiance had gotten a new consort or maid of the sort? "Oi. Shouldn't you be in the presence of that old fashioned prick of a Prince? Not standing outside of my room, peering in." Jim remarked out bluntly, not caring if his blunt rude language would scare or disgust the female. He was in too much of a pissed off mood to be a gentlemen. Especially to some unknown female who seemed suspicious.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t45-jim-targaryen
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim]   Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim] EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 1:06 pm

And right then, as if on cue, the person who Loki ahd just been distracted by merely thinking off turned up. At hearing the familiar voice of the Targaryen speak up, Loki's shoulder tensed up in surprsie as he halte din his steps. Damn this guy's timing, the theif thought annoyed, and only carefully glanced over his shoulder instead of turning around, wanting to avoid facing the older. "The Prince has dissmised me for the night," he poilelty replied in a soft and sweet tone. Either his little disguise was just that good, or he really did just naturally pass off as a girl... hmm. Is that a good or a bad thing? Whatever, he wa smore thna certain Jim would shortly enough figure him out if Loki agve him the chance
He titled his head slightly while giving Jim a thoughtful look, the bad mood the royal was currently in not exactly hard to miss.  "I was just on way back to the servants quarters, and got lost in my own thougths," he finished explaning, giving a nod with his head as a sigh of respect, the hair of his wig covering most of his face. He was just about to turn and hurry away, until he caught sight of Jim's jacket. Was that the reason to his shitty mood? "....you need help with that?"
He had barely even realised what he was saying as he words left his mouth, and when he did he mentally kicked himself.
Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim]   Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim] EmptyTue May 05, 2015 2:03 am

Jim’s eyebrow raised a bit as he took notice of their shoulders tensing up and coming to a halt at the sound of his voice. His eyebrows then furrowed a bit as the female glanced behind her shoulder, showing him a hint of familiarity to him. Jim just couldn’t pin point of what was familiar about the female. He never had seen her before, especially since she had been assigned randomly to that prince. “Seriously? Usually the guy needs himself surrounded by service all day.” Jim remarked out, as he peered at the girl. Was this really a she? Flat chest and lanky I suppose, Jim thought to himself.

“Seems more like you were peering into my room.” Jim interjected to the poor explanation made by the girl. He then glanced down at his forgotten jacket still in his hands, shrugging his shoulders a bit. “When I go back to Essos, I’ll get it fixed.” Jim paused for a moment before letting out a light sigh. “Though I appreciate the offer.” Jim commented, taking a step further to get a better look of the female. She looked very familiar indeed.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim]   Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim] EmptyTue May 05, 2015 12:24 pm

The bastard is defentily suspecting something, the theif thought annoyed to himself, hiding his small concern of being discoverd behind a sweet and innocent smile. It's not like he'd really care weather Jim saw him in a dress or not, but the stubborn ass would ask questions,  and maybe somehow put one and two togheter until he figures out the real reason behidn it. Loki did not want to risk another meeting with  Reth's 'speical' guards. He liked his limbs where they are now, thank you very much.
He shifted a little on his feet, pretending to be uncomfortable under the Targaryen's gaze. "Even a prince needs his privacy," he remarked simply, bowing his head a little lower. Did they guy always stare this much? ...or does he just enjoy servant girls that much. That thought made Loki's mood dropp, and had to held back a pout.

Loki almost rolled his eyes at Jim's interjection, comming up with so many different sassy comebacks but unfortunately had to bit his tounge. The older already suspected enough as it was. "My apologiez, I didn't mean to pry," he exused himself again, giving another small nod with his head. He straightend back up, about to turn around and leave when Jim declined his offer (which he still didn't why he even offerd), only to halt again as the royal's words sunk in. "...Essos?" he asked cursiously. "You're planning on leaving soon?"
Some buissness the male my have? Vactation maybe? Why did the thought of Jim going away even bother him...?

He was pulle dout of his thought when he notice Jim step closer towards him, immedintly taking a step back in mere reflex. "Well, I'll be off to my quartes then, sorry to have botherd you," he smiled, giving a small bow while quickly picking upp the discarded shoes. "Good night."
Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim]   Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim] EmptyTue May 05, 2015 4:11 pm

Jim scoffed a bit at the comment, shaking his head a bit. “Maybe that other prince, sure.” But the current one that was engaged to his cousin. Privacy didn't suit him. His eyebrow quirked up a bit as the girl lowered her head a bit, probably due to his staring. Wasn’t his fault that he was really trying to see if this was really a girl. A sweet voice and such, but the body form didn’t seem to fit well. Shoot, the prince might have some fetish for boys and had gotten one into a dress. Jim knew a bit about the prince, but his maid, not so much. Perhaps he could get information right now.

He tilted his head a bit as he took notice of the girl’s eyes. Familiar emerald eyes that is. And he could see a bit of annoyance in those eyes as well. He had definitely seen those eyes before. If this was who he believed to be, Jim just couldn’t point it out so abruptly. It also seemed that he had caught their attention about Essos. “Probably so. There is someone that I miss there as well.” Jim answered, biting his tongue from saying anything else that might give his suspicion of the maid away. He had to hold back a smirk as they took a step back away from him. “Off so soon? It’s strange that I don’t know much about the maid to the fiancé of my cousin.” Jim commented out as he walked around Loki and stood in front of him with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim]   Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim] EmptyTue May 05, 2015 4:40 pm

Loki scoffed at the older, cursing the male's damn stubbornness and observations skills. Loki liked to think his own skills at observing were pretty damn good, but man was it annoying when someone else had it. Even more so when they were directed at him. "Well, I'm just doing as I'm told," he replied calmly. Funnily enough, he wasn't lying this time either. The old fashioned prince had really dismissed him for the night, and Loki wouldn't waste this rare opportunity for a quick break.

Shit, he mentally cursed when he caught himself looking straight back at the royal, realising his mistake a second to late. He kept his head faced away completly now as Jim spoke up again, making the older unable to see the frown now present on the theif's expression. Someone he misses...? Loki scowled again, forcing away that sting of jealousy. Whatever.
The trickster would've been off down the hall at this point, if Jim hdn't decided to stepp infrotn fo him and block his way. Fucking asshole...! Loki mentally screamed in frustration, that smile on the Targaryen's face not helping the mood at all. Still, Loki kept his face neutral and almost if to just to spite him, turned his face away, making sure he kept his green eyes away from violet-blue ones.
"Really now?" he chuckled dryly, whising he could kick the older. He just might if this went on. "There are many other maids of the prince who are surely much more of your liking here, your highness,." He began pushing straight past Jim. "Now, exuse me."
Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim]   Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim] EmptyTue May 05, 2015 5:21 pm

Jim chuckled a bit as the maid tried to avoid his gaze, though he didn’t miss that neutral expression that the supposed female was trying to keep up with. He rolled his eyes a bit at the comment, shaking his head a bit at this. His eyebrow slightly furrowed at how the maid called him highness. “Don’t call me that,” Jim slightly scowled under his breath in annoyance. As the supposed maid pushed past him, Jim gave out a deep sigh before his hand shot out and grabbed Loki’s hand. And quickly walked into his room, pulling Loki into the room and shutting the door behind him. “First the pick pocketing then this?” Jim remarked out as he released Loki’s hand as he turned around and giving him a look. He leaned back against the door, crossing his arms over his chest as he stared at Loki. “Alright, what’s with the dress? A fetish of yours or something?” Jim asked, teasing the younger male at the end.

If the thief had left a bit sooner, perhaps Jim wouldn’t have gotten suspicious. The male did seemed to look a bit feminine to disguise himself as a female. But he did have boyish features though. And Jim couldn’t get deceived for long.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim]   Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim] EmptyTue May 05, 2015 5:53 pm

Ok, so Loki hadn't expected to be able to just walk off and leave that easily, but he hadn't thought Jim would actually bother enough to dragg him inside the room. He sighed once he realized the little charade was over, and dropped the sweet and innocent act the moment Jim closed the door behind them. Not the slightest hint of embarrassment was shown on the trickster however at Jim's teasing, just an unamused and annoyed halfglare. Now his little mission got slightly harder than it needed to be. Nevermind about him crossdressing, Loki knew he looked good in it.
A fetish of mine? he thought, casually thinking back on the first times he trolled others in a dress. "....more like my brothers old fetish actually," he replied with a nonchallat tone, tossing away the shoes somewhere on the floor when he realsised Jim wasn't going to let him out. Giving Jim another glare, he turned his back on him and strolled over to the bed instead. "And as to why I'm wearing a dress, just another little trick for me to get what I want. So much easier to get away with things while being a 'girl' afterall," he tiredly explained, yawning as he allowed his weigthless body hit the warm and soft bed. He couldn't risk letting his deal with Reth be revealed to the Targaryen, but him using similiar means when wanting to steal wasn't exactly a lie either.
He pushed himself up into a sitting position, smirking devilishy ver at the royal. "You gonna go tell on me now to your cousin~?" he taunted.
His smug expression falterd then as he felt that uncomfortable sting in his feet, and with a pout began to masgase his sore feet. "Need to fix other shoes," he mutterd, glaring tiredly at the blisters covering his heels and toes.
Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim]   Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim] EmptyThu May 07, 2015 4:34 am

Jim quirked an eyebrow as the thief remark back about his brother having the fetish instead mostly. Well that wasn’t something he wanted to know really. And it seemed that the thief also knew that his little charade was over finally. Blue-violet eyes stared back at the glaring male with amusement slightly. He then rolled his eyes as the male just threw his shoes to the side in a nonchalant way. “Those have to hurt,” he murmured under his breath as he glanced over at the shoes with a slim frown.

“Are you so sure?” Jim commented out in a less assuring tone, as he tilted his head at the thief. His eyebrows furrowed a bit as he thought a bit deeper. “You’re trying to deceive that Prince for something?” Jim questioned, raising an eyebrow at thief in disbelief. Jim slightly snickered under his breath at the scene of the thief falling onto his bed in relief. It seemed that the thief had missed Jim’s bed. He wondered if that was the only thing that the thief missed. Jim slightly shrugged his shoulders at the question, answering in a nonchalant tone, “As long as it doesn’t have to deal with her, then I’m fine with it. Just a bit surprised, that is.” He slightly whistled at the sight of the blisters covering the male’s feet. “You know female’s wear more than one kind of shoes…those things that you wore look like a pain. And is one as well it seems.” Jim remarked as he walked over to the male on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim]   Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim] EmptyThu May 07, 2015 12:38 pm

Loki snickerd, a smug expression now sent Jim's way. "More than just 'sure'," he winked. "Talking out of experience here~" And those experiences had been both fun and.... less so. Obviously he knew he couldn't get away with everything even if people thought him to be a girl, the trick was to know when a women had the better odds. The theif moved his head up at Jim's other quesion, merely returning the older male's disbeliving look with a sneer. "You don't really need me to answear that, do you?" he snickerd, stretching his arms over his head before allowing his back to hit the matress again. "You're so naive it's almost cute."
Even as the theif said this in a taunting and teasing manner, it just made the fact off Loki's growing attraction to the Targaryen more annoying. Sure, ok, many could see and find the bastard good looking, and Loki was never one to shy away from his own shameless thoughts, but somehow it was just different when it concerned Jim here.

"As weird and unbeliving it sounds, I've no reason to bother the Queen, so she's pretty much safe from any plans of trouble I may have," he flalty reassured the older, staring blankly up at the ceiling. As much as he wanted to fall asleep on the bed right then, all the memories from the last time he did just made the warm bed sort of... uncomfortable. Again, he's just gonna put all the blame onto Jim.
"What great observastion skills you've got there," he snorted dryly, closing his eyes tiredly. "Haven't exactly ahd the time to ge tanother pair. Like you said, Prince Old-fashioned' needs to surrounded by service all freaken day." The ship Reth promised him as payment betetr eb coverd in gold. Or better, strawberries.

Loki's eyes shot open when he heard the other move, and glanced over at Jim as he saw him move towards the bed. "...so what are you gonna do in Essos?" he murmured, shifting slightly in his position on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim]   Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim] EmptyFri May 08, 2015 12:27 am

Jim slightly scowled at the smug look that he received from the male, rolling his eyes at the wink. “You must’ve fooled a lot of idiots then,” he sneered back at the male, his eyebrow twitching at the remark of him being so naïve that he was cute. “It was a mere simple question.” Jim huffed lightly under his breath in annoyance. By gods, this male had a smart tongue, and it was seriously grating his nerves once more. Well at least he had some idea that the male hadn’t much physical contact with that damned prince. If the thief had, then his cover as a female would’ve been blown.

“I’ll take that as a compliment right now,” Jim commented out to Loki with a suggestive grin as he got closer to the bed. “Good,” he muttered in response to the male’s answer about the queen being safe during this little trick of his. Jim took notice how the thief seemed alert when he saw that Jim was moving towards the bed. Looks like I got your attention, Jim thought to his self in amusement. But instead of heading to the stand beside the bed. He opened the drawer, brought out some container of ointment before tossing it over to Loki. “Use that on your feet, it’ll help cease and sooth the sores.” Jim remarked out before sitting down on the side of his bed.

He side glanced over at Loki, raising an eyebrow at the question. But didn’t question it really. “Get that jacket fixed. And just revisit my home before I was taken from there.” Jim paused for a moment before adding, “Also to find my mother.”
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim]   Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim] EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:24 pm

That stupid grin of the bastard made theif's stomach do a backflip pr something, which in turn only made the smaller male more annoyed. It was suppose to be the otherway around, not Loki sitting there trying to ignore the tickling and fuzzy feelings like a lovestruck and foolish girl. Still, he kept all the bottle dup frustration well buried beneeth the unbotherd mask of his. Question is, with Jim around even Loki was unsure for how long he could uphold it.
Green eyes closely followed the Targaryen's movements when he instead walked past the bed, and wordlessly caught the ointment with one hand. Quirking an eyebrow, he gave the container a small look as is in suspicion, but shortly just shrugged in that unbotherd way of his and smeared it over his sore feet. He murmured out a thanks, grimacing slightly in pain.

Loki side glanced at Jim, saying nothing at first and just waited for the other to finish talking. Something tugged again inside of his gut, the word 'mother' bringing back a familiar longing. But no emotion showe don his expression, and instead merlely glanced back down at his torn up feet. "You need to travel that far simply to fix your jacket?" he chuckled softly, stretchig out his legs as much as he could when he was done with the ointment. "So.... Essos huh? Well, homesickness is normal for everyone to have."
Strangely, Loki found himself wanting to ask the bastard alot of things, curious to know more about him, but held himself back. He shouldn't be curious, the trickster was not the type to bother and suddenly cocnercn himself over anyone... and besides, what right did he have to ask?
"...how come you're separated from your mother?"
But he asked anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim]   Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim] EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:24 pm

“No problem,” Jim remarked out to the murmuring of thanks by the thief. He shrugged his shoulders a bit at the male’s remark of traveling that far to fix his jacket. “So what? I’m just a tiny bit picky….and it be nice to see friends back there.” Jim commented with a light huff at the male’s chuckling. The jacket was made by one of the best clothes makers in Essos and it had been sent to Jim a few years after he was taken from his mother. The messenger had told him that it was from someone he should never forget. And Jim definitely had the feeling that it had been from his mother. That’s why it had been his favorite jacket after all. “Sure this castle is…great and all. I still adore the many cities of Essos.” Though he’d avoid of a few of the cities of Essos due to the slavery though.

It seemed that the thief liked asking him questions recently, making him slightly wondered if the thief was wanting to know more about him. Now that intrigued Jim greatly if that was true. And assured him that the thief did indeed have interest him. His nose wrinkled a bit though at the last question, but it didn’t make him hesitate really. He gestured to his silver locks and blue-violet eyes. “My father didn’t want to leave me in my mother’s care, due to rumors going around us being Targaryen. He didn’t think she could keep me safe due to her adventurous nature.” He answered, before staying silent for a moment till he chuckled a bit under his breath. “Or perhaps he just hated my mother for deceiving and overpowering him?” Jim added with a light smirk.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim]   Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim] EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:08 pm

Friends, the theif thought with a bitter smile. There where times he found himself whising he still had friends or at least acquaintances back from his old home. But he had none left from that place, at least what he was aware off. Well, after almost 9 years of searching and finding nothing, not even as much a s asmall clue, it was pretty safe to say that Loki was alone.
Maybe what he felt then was a little jealousy towards Jim? Even if eh ahd been separated from his mother, taken away from his home, he still had someone left from his birthplace.
"Never really been to Essos myself," he thought casually outloud, the closest thing he recalls ever being to the place was one of the slaves his brother and father brought home once.

Green eyes once again glanced back to the Targaryen, actually feeling sympathy for the other male as he litsend to him talk. "She sounds like someone I'd respect," he grinned back, flicking Jim on the nose  teasingly. "I'm sure you get that damn stubbornness of yours from her~"

Last edited by Loki Laufeyson on Sun May 10, 2015 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim]   Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim] EmptySun May 10, 2015 4:46 am

Jim sent the younger male a light smile, nodding his head to him as well. "It's great, though it depends on the city that you chose to visit." The slavery, poverty and whore houses were the major problems in Essos cities. You had to know the right people, work your way around with the people there in city streets. And to make sue that you don't make any enemies as there as well. Assassins were quite deadly in Essos. His mother was one of them, though his father had been fortunate to have been targeted by her. His mother had her suspicions but kept them to herself fortunately.

"Want to come with me?" he asked out in a curious tone, as he side glanced at the male, to see his reaction as well. There hadn't really been any hesitation in his voice, nor was there any visible embarrassment at asking this question of the thief. He quirked an eyebrow as the male suddenly flicked his nose in a teasing way, commenting about Jim's mother. "Either her. Or my dornish blood. My mother and father had different opinions about it." Jim grinned slightly, with a roll of his eyes. "She was terrifying at times as well."
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim]   Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim] EmptySun May 10, 2015 7:59 am

Loki blinked at at the question, giving the older a geniune look of surprise. Give the bastard a medal, no one had really managed to surprise the trickster for real, and on more than one occastion at that. Green eyes narrowed slightly, seeing no trace or hint of hesitation on the other male. Just mere curiosity. Was he just asking to see the theif's reaction? Or.... did he actually mean it?
"Want to risk your trip with me as company?" he replied back smugly, but looking neither amused or taunting. The thing was, he actually did want to go with Jim. As soon as his current job allowed him enough time that is.

Loki mirrored Jim by quirking an eyebrow as well. "You have dornish blood in your veins as well?" he chuckled, now starting to understand Targaryen 'charming' and stubborn as fuck personality more. This little realisation jsut made the theif chuckle again. "Now things totally make sense," he laughed, mostly just stating this to himself than Jim.
Loki's laughter died down then, smiling slightly to himself as he was reminded of something yet again. "Terrifying, huh?" he murmured, lazily pulling off the wig from his head. "...mine too."

Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim]   Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim] EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:27 pm

Jim chuckled a bit as he took notice of the astonished expression upon the trickster's face at his question. Now that expression was priceless. He had really surprised the younger male indeed. He reached out and flicked the male's nose back for earlier with a light smirk. "Sure. And it'll give me more than enough time to know about you." Jim smirked devilishly, giving the male an amused expression at his smug reply. And truth be told, the thief would be more company than those he'd be traveling with. Jim would definitely be content and amused throughout the boat trip.

Jim tilted his head lightly, nodding it a bit. "I see that you're not that familiar with history." he chuckled a bit, wrinkling his nose as the thief laughed a bit about it all making sense now. "My grandmother was Elia Martell. If I remember correctly, I think that Prince of Dorne is her nephew." So that would make him cousins to that Prince, he thinks. Jim side glanced over at the wig, before pointing at it. "How long are you gonna pull that act?"
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim]   Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim] EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:46 pm

Loki rolled his eyes, still refusing to believe Jim's reason to being so damn interested in him. Like the thief already stated more than once, this little 'thing' currently going on between them (whatever it was) was just temporary, nothing else. He rubbed his nose after Jim returned the nice gesture, giving the older a small pout. "You wouldn't be bored with me around at least, that's for sure," Loki winked suggestively. "When are you even planning on going?"

The trickster gave a lazy shrugg, only allowing himsemfl to admit of beign halfintressted in what Jim was sharing with him. "Guess history stopped being of interesst to me," he murmured, casually fixing up the wig so it'd look more presentable again. Green eyes glanced up at the older at the question, looking a little bored by it. "Until I'm satisfied," he just said shortly, stifling a yawn. Well, he better go and rest up, if he's lucky he might actually egt to sleep a few hours before fancy-pants needs him again.
"Nice talk rich-boy," he grinned, giving Jim's cheek a pat before swiftly jumping off the bed, whincing slightly as his bare and still sore feet touched the cold floor.
Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim]   Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim] EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:04 pm

"I definitely wouldn't be." Jim grinned, shrugging his shoulders at the male's later question of when he was going to head to Essos. "Not really sure. I might go after I see that my sister's health is stable." he answered with a small frown. His sister had been sick for quite a while now. And it had been worrying him quite a bit. Perhaps maybe she should go on the trip as well? Maybe the air in Essos would cease her illness or such. Hopefully.

"History can be quite helpful at times though," Jim quickly interjected, scoffing a bit at the male's un-interested tone. Though history could get very confusing due to the relation to this person in that family or that house and so on. He frowned a bit at the male's answer. And when would the male be satisfied then? That's what Jim wanted to know. His eyes narrowed as the male patted his cheek before jumping off of the bed onto the floor. "Oi, where do you think you're going?" Jim grumbled as he then reached out, grabbed the male's arm, and jerked him back into Jim's lap.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim]   Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim] EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:18 pm

Another glance was sent the Targaryen's way when he mentioned his sister, and surprsing himself a bit, Loki felt sympahty for the other. Well, he's been in a... similiar situation afterall. But hopefully Jim and his sister would be way more luckier than he and hisown siblings were.
"Indeed it can be," Loki smirked, still sounding unitressted by it. Of course he knew much could be learned from history and such, but maybe he just stopped bothering with it after he ended up on his own...

Before Loki even had time to take his first step, he was suddenly jerked back onto the bed, or more specifically into the bastard's lap. The theif frowned, turning his head to show the male that he was anything but amused right now. "Oh you know, just gonna crawl down the prince's bed and warm him up," he began with a sweet smile, looking all happy and dandy before quickly reaching up and pinching Jim's nose harshly. "Where I'm going doens't concern you rich-boy, now let go," he demanded, managing to hold back a blush for suddenly being so close to Jim again.
Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim]   Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim] EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:59 am

The thought of the younger male getting into the bed with someone else really unnerved him quite a bit. And how he had said it, had really annoyed Jim to the point of tightening his grip around the male's waist. "Oh, and let him find out that you're a boy?" Jim remarked, quickly moving his head away from the male's pinching of his nose. Now that stung quite a bit. Damn the thief! His hold on the squirming thief never faltered. Oh yes. That's what he needed. For the whole damn castle and his cousin finding out about Loki dressing up as a female to trick the Queen's fiance.

"It does concern me, no matter what you say."
Jim commented quickly with a light amused grin. "Oi, again with that nickname?" he added in a light annoyed huff, growing irritated by being called such by the thief. His mother would have delight in snipping the male's smart tongue in the bud. Jim could definitely see that happening.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim]   Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim] EmptyMon May 11, 2015 2:37 am

Loki gave Jim a flat look at the response, slowly raising an unamused eyebrow at the older as if saying' really?' while lowering his hand. "Oh my god, do you even know what sarcasm is?" he groaned out in annoyance, turning away his head. Did Jim honestly think Loki was that much of whore? Or worse, stupid?! Even he would feel offended in this situation. His eye twitched when Jim insisted that yes, it was of his buinsness to know whatever Loki decided to do or not, resulting in the theif trying to struggle even more out of the older's hold on him.

"You're kinda living up to your nickname right now," he mutterd, failing once again in escaping the Targaryen's clutches. What is the guy's arms even made of?! Letting out a huff, Loki stopped his squirming for a second, only to turn his head towards Jim's as much he could with a deathglare, on of his hands grabbing hold of the older's collar and pulling him down. But instead of more threats or snarky comment's, the theif caught the royal's lips in a deep kiss.
They stayed like that for a moment, before Loki slowly pulled away. His glare still intact but mixed with something... almost sad looking in his eyes. "I ain't one of the many servant girls drooling after you... Go pick one of them instead."
Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim]   Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim] EmptyTue May 12, 2015 4:33 am

"Yes." Jim simply sneered, giving the male an amused expression at his reaction. He knew that the male would never do such a thing of climbing into the prince's bed and such. He just simply had to ruffle up the male's feathers, that was all. But that slight percent of things turning out differently was still real. And that just irked Jim a bit at it.

"Oh? And how so?" Jim chuckled a bit, as he watched the male squirm around in his grasp and failing at escaping his clutches. Everyone had a possessive quality that made them think they had their the one they loved in only their hand. Jim cursed softly under his breath when the male suddenly grabbed a hold of his collar and pulling him down. He awaited for a hit to the face, but surprisingly only met with a pair of soft lips upon his in a deep kiss. Jim leaned more into the kiss until the male slowly pulled away and gave the Targaryen male a strange glare. "Why would I? When most of my thoughts are full of you. And only you?" Jim murmured softly, giving the male a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim]   Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim] EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:13 pm

Loki blinked up at the older, honestly not having been expecting a retort like that. Feeling heat rushing to his cheeks, he quickly turned his head away again, mutterign something under his breathe. So the rich kid knows some pretty words, big deal, the theif mentally brushed Jim's words off, hating how something so cheesy comming from the royal's mouth made his heart beat a little faster.
"And for how long will that last I wonder," he snorted dryly, allowing his back to press up agaisnt Jim's chest for a moment. Was he still upset over their last encounter? The image of Jim and that servant girl was still fresh in his mind, much to the trickster's disgust and annoyance.

One of Loki's hand trailed over the arm still holding him place, before slowly moving again. Instead of tryign to pry the arms off he simply turned fully around on Jim's lap, until they were face to face with the theif's legs halfway wrapped around the Targaryen's waist. Green eyes locked themself with icy-violet ones while two delicate hands gently cupped Jim's face. Loki didn't say anything at first as he stared the other in the eye, pulling their faces slowly closer until their noses brushed agaisnt each other's. A small smile showed on the theif's lips. "You're so damn annoying."
He caputerd Jim's lips in another kiss, but a much slower and deeper one than their last one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim]   Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim] Empty

Back to top Go down

Looks can be Deceiving [Tag Jim]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Westeros :: The Crownlands :: The Red Keep :: Maegor's Holdfast-
Jump to: