HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Over the sea ~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Louise-Annette v.Rothburg

PostSubject: Re: Over the sea ~   Fri May 01, 2015 3:18 pm

"Well....I guess that's not your fault.", she said. After some minutes of silence she asked: "Do you have something to read for me, too? I don't know what to do in this prision." She stopped short. "You can read? I always thought people like you...mhh...", she paused in order to think of good words, "I'm sorry. I thought common people are not...able to." She wished she wouldn't have said that. Hopefully he wasn't going  to get angry at her...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Over the sea ~   Fri May 01, 2015 3:27 pm

He kept quiet rolling his eyes at her remark though cuckled about her suprise that he could read. "And what makes you think I´m just a commoner? Maybe I am a lord who in truth just stole himself a bride. Or maybe i´m a slaver who is going to sell you for the person with the best offer. Or I could be some pervert who wants to have some fun with you before eating you up. You see, you can never know for sure about someones origin." He evily teased her with a wicked smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Over the sea ~   Fri May 01, 2015 3:40 pm

Her eyes got bigger and bigger while he was talking. "I- It's just-", she spluttered. She was not sure if  he really was something of what he mentioned and that scared her. His smile was kind of scary, too, but the amused glow in his eyes revealed that he was just joking. She looked mad  at him. "Stop telling such terrible lies!", she demanded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Over the sea ~   Fri May 01, 2015 3:44 pm

He laughed while he got another book from a shelf near by and handed it to her. "Then stop tempting me to do so that much stars." Backing off right after his reply he walked to the door again, his book still in his hands and turned around once again before he got out of the room again and would close the door. "Well now that you got something for your entertainment I´ll leave you for now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Over the sea ~   Fri May 01, 2015 3:50 pm

"I don't mean to tempt you in any way.", she said and took the book. When he left, she started to read  the book, since there was nothing else she scould do...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over the sea ~   

Back to top Go down

Over the sea ~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Essos :: The Shivering Sea-
Jump to: