Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Whispers in the dark Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whispers in the dark

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Khal Draeko

Khal Draeko

Whispers in the dark Empty
PostSubject: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:47 am

Draeko walked into the house behind Teegra and closed the door silently. He was curious to find out, why she decided to stay with him. By what had happen and she still thought was her duty, he would've thought she would rather stay with the other slaves. Which reminded him of the fact, that he still didn't told her her duties. For the moment he didn't cared.

Draeko enjoyed the kiss she gave him, but instead of dragging her into more, like she assumed him to do, he walked aside. Draeko took an apple from the plate and played with it. "Why?", he simply asked.
Back to top Go down
Teegra Colltress

Teegra Colltress

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:53 am

"Why.. What?" She asked as she looked at him. He took an apple. And played with it. She remembered the play with fruit last time. Why.. he askd her why. Why she came with him? "Why I come here? Instead back to slaves?" She asked. Trying to figure out what he meant.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t274-teegra-colltress
Khal Draeko

Khal Draeko

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:17 am

"Yes and no.", he answered vaguely. She irritated him from the beginning and brought feelings back, he hoped to control already. Draeko wanted to punish her for that. It wasn't really her fault, just her nature it seemed, but it collided with his way of life. He didn't had time for it. Had learned it was better to keep such feelings aside. They were weakness.

Draeko bite into the apple and enjoyed the sweetness for a moment. "I should've brought you back to the slaves.", he mentioned sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Teegra Colltress

Teegra Colltress

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:20 pm

He was being sarcastic. She wondered why actually. Teegra wanted to sigh. Wondering where those words came from even if they were sarcastic. Teegra took a step forwards towards him. She smirked a little bit. "I could go back. If you want me to." She said. Untying the belt around her waist. "Or you want me to stay?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. A bit.. Playful. And perhaps out of her comfortzone. But she was trying to give him something to work with. Standing there wasn't helping.
Back to top Go down
Khal Draeko

Khal Draeko

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 11:40 am

Draeko looked at her with a raised eyebrow. He wondered if it would scare her enough if he just took her again like in the forest. Enough to make her stay away from him. And at the same time he reacted possessive. A chuckle came out of his mouth.

"You want sex so badly? Want me to fuck you like we did in the woods?", he walked a few steps towards her. " Want me to tie you up again and just take you?", Draeko grabbed her dress and ripped it from her body. He took the belt out of her hands and played with it. "You want to be treated like the soldier would've treated you?"
Back to top Go down
Teegra Colltress

Teegra Colltress

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 1:40 pm

Teegra watched him walk closer to her. He ripped off her dress just like that. She gasped slightly. Even though she should've gotten used to it by now. Teegra looked at him. "Why you give me choice?" She asked. As she tried to get the belt back. Feeling intimidated by him holding it like that. "I will be in pain.. In both choice." She said. Grasping towards the belt. She got it but he pulled it back. "But if it pleases you.." She added. Looking to the ground. To her naked body aswell. She than looked up.
Back to top Go down
Khal Draeko

Khal Draeko

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 6:07 pm

"I like to tease you.", he answered quite honest. Draeko walked around Teegra. "So want to play a game? I promise I won't hurt you, at least when you follow the rules.", he stood behind her and took the belt from one hand into the other. "No rape. But you will obey.", he raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Teegra Colltress

Teegra Colltress

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:43 am

She got nervous when he was behind her like that. She had tofollow the rules.. He wanted to play a game. "Yes.." She answered. Turning around so she was facing him again. "I will obey." She nodded. That was her duty.. Obeying her master since she was a slave.. Teegra looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Khal Draeko

Khal Draeko

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:44 pm

"Good.", Draeko gave her a short smile. Then he took one of her hands and tied the belt around the wrist. He wrapped the otherside around her waist, so her arm was bound on her back and she couldn't use it. Draeko made a few steps away from her. "First rule. Don't try to untie your arm. You don't want to be punished."

"Now...", he tilted his head. "Tell me about your sex life."
Back to top Go down
Teegra Colltress

Teegra Colltress

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 6:51 pm

She wondered what he meant to do with her tied up like this. She nodded when she got his instructions. Teegra didn't want to be punished. And she didn't want to have to go through a punishment from him. Teegra looked at him when he asked her a question. Frowning softly. "Sex life..?" She asked. "Nothing.." She said. "Last time was you. In the woods."
Back to top Go down
Khal Draeko

Khal Draeko

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 4:52 pm

Draeko frowned slightly getting angry. "You had one before, I can say you aren't a virgin anymore. Don't lie.", his voice was lurking. "What did you experience before?"

He scrutinized her carefully. How long would she endure the arm being tied up on her? It has to get quite uncomfortable after some time. And he wrapped the belt around her waist, that it would be easy for her to untie it. On the otherside, he hoped she wouldn't dare to untie it.
Back to top Go down
Teegra Colltress

Teegra Colltress

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 4:57 pm

Oh.. He meant before she came here...Teegra felt her blood rise a bit. He was getting angry at her. That wasn't what she wanted. Teegra didn't lie. She just didn't entirely understand him. "Years ago.. I had husband. They killed him. And locked me away like animal..." She said. Looking down to the ground trying to ignore the pain. "We had sex .. Few times." Teegra did not feel very comfortable sharing this. But he seemed detirmend to know.
Back to top Go down
Khal Draeko

Khal Draeko

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 5:24 pm

Draeko leaned back and calmed down a bit. Now this was going to be interesting. "So married someone who wasn't worth, huh?", he grinned. "What has he done to you while sharing your bed?", it was cute how it seemed to make her feel uncomfortable to talk about sex. And that though she wanted to have sex with him so badly it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Teegra Colltress

Teegra Colltress

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 5:51 pm

Who wasn't worth.. "I married in love.. He held great worth to me.." She said. Feeling insulted. But not letting it show too much. However her voice did show some strength when she said what she said..He was worth her. She had loved him. He was enough for her.. Teegra looked down again. "He.." She sighed. Not wanting to go there. Not wanting to remeber.. "Would caress me.. And kiss me... Touch me.." She straightened her back feeling the pain get worse. Or perhaps that was only emotional pain. Teegra laid her other hand on her shoulder. Trying to sooth the pain. But not untying herself. Teegra felt tears again. But didn't allow them to show. "Please don't ask more.." She said. Looking up at him. Her pain showing in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Khal Draeko

Khal Draeko

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 4:51 pm

"I meant not worth your family.", he answered calm. Indeed he had been something important to her, if she gave her virginity away, the thing that meant her wealth and purity. "They just sold you, because you gave your virignity to someone?", he tilted his head. Of course he would ask more. Maybe nothing sexual at the moment, but he was interested in her past. He wanted to know why she still lived in it.

The belt seemed finally to become uncomfortable. Not that he wanted to hurt her. But maybe she should get used to it. It would be a better punishment than raping her or hitting. Like others would do. He walked closer and gave her shoulder a short massage, before walking further and taking an apple. "So?", he looked at her, while biting into the fruit.
Back to top Go down
Teegra Colltress

Teegra Colltress

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 5:12 pm

She liked his small massage sadly it didn't take away the pain. Just for a bit. It was a nice gesture that he didn't had to do. "I am shame to my family.." She said looking away. "They hated me for what happened.. They locked me away." Teegra closed her eyes shaking her head. "Men hated me .. I was no good woman or bride.. I would not bring gold to them.. Only if sold.." She sighed deeply. "I am worthless." Not only to her family she was worthless but she guessed to Dreako she was just as worthless. This topic made her feel just as sad. Her family wanted her to suffer for being such a 'bad' child. Comming from a high rank and marrying a low born was just as bad as betraying your family.

Last edited by Teegra Colltress on Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Khal Draeko

Khal Draeko

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 8:29 am

(OOC: Who is Drogon? Wink )

Draeko looked at her. "You're not worthless. You just gave something away that could get them the highest price.", virginity meant a lot to those Lords. It showed purity. Sraeko couldn't understand why they made such a fuss about it. Sex was about fun, and mostly love. Nothing the Lords were searching for. "Maybe it was the beat to run away and end up here. It means way more freedom than you would get with a Lord that double your age.", he raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Teegra Colltress

Teegra Colltress

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:08 pm

Teegra looked the other way. "Perhaps.." She answered. Their first meeting didn't feel like freedom to her.. She was bound and raped. Eventhough she tried to enjoy it she couldn't. Teegra wanted to take off the bindings. But she didn't want to be punished.. "This is freedom..?" She asked with a hint of sarcasme. Trying to lighten the topic. With a soft smirk.
Back to top Go down
Khal Draeko

Khal Draeko

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 3:55 pm

Draeko shrugged. "It can be worse. I could've left you at the slave tent without a word, could've come back to rape you several times and hit you whenever I felt like you did something wrong. I could've even let the soldier rape and hit you.", he raised an eyebrow, his voice serious. "Better punished bound like this than using the belt otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Teegra Colltress

Teegra Colltress

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 6:00 pm

Teegra looked down as he spoke. He was right. She should be thanking him.. For not doing that. Perhaps she would've deserved worse. Teegra felt tears in her eyes. Blinking then away as best as she could. She didn't know the words Thank you.. Or gratefull in Dothraki. Teegra bit her lip. "Forgive me for.. disobeying.." She said. Struggling with the words. As she looked down. Not looking his way. Just down. Trying to stay strong. Trying to keep herself together instead of crying like a baby. Something she was doing allot. Something that she should stop doing.
Back to top Go down
Khal Draeko

Khal Draeko

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:22 pm

Draeko walked towards Teegra and stopped in front of her. He lifted her head with his hand and whiped away her tears with his thumb. "You should stop worrying. Take it as new start.", his voice was soft and warm. Draeko bend down to her face and with his lips next to hers, he smiled. "Everything before never happened.", he whispered before kissing her gently. He let his lips move on hers and then licking them with his tongue. When she sighed, he let his tongue slip into her mouth. The kiss slowly got more and more passionate.
Back to top Go down
Teegra Colltress

Teegra Colltress

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:49 am

He caressed her tears away. A gesture she wasn't used to. Making her eyes meet his. Teegra found his sudden kindness appealing. However he had shown kindness before. Just not really like this. He told her to forget. Which made her calm down a little. Even though it was easier said than done. His words were nice.. They sounded caring. Almost as if he truly cared for her. His kiss however was surprising. Teegra sighed a little. The kiss was very soft and gentle..Something she didn't expect from him. However it soon turned passionate. Which Teegra had to admit to wasn't so bad at all. She brought her free hand to rest on his cheek. Nervously.. But gently she move a bit closer. Trying to return the passion he gave her.
Back to top Go down
Khal Draeko

Khal Draeko

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 3:22 pm

Draeko took her free hand away from his cheek and hold it, the other one he wrapped around her waist and pressed her body against his body. He could feel her naked skin through his clothes, the softness of her breasts against his chest. But instead of pushing her into more, he still kissed her. Kissed her nose, the eyelashes, her cheeks and back to her mouth. All gentle, quite innocent kisses.
Back to top Go down
Teegra Colltress

Teegra Colltress

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 3:50 pm

He took her hand away. Which she believed would be something bad but it wasn't. He held it in his. Teegra enjoyed the kisses he gave her. It seemed he had listened to her. She liked his kisses and him pulling her closer. However she was still bound. Teegra wondered if she was allowed to untie it. Teegra kissed him back when she felt his lips back on hers. She brought a bit more passion into it. She
Back to top Go down
Khal Draeko

Khal Draeko

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:29 pm

Draeko smirked at her lips. She seemed to like it. He set a trail of kisses on her face, down to her neck, where he bit her carefully and enticing. Then licked over her skin and feeling the pace of her blood rising underneath. He smirked again. This might be a long night. Draeko let his warm breath crawl along her naked and wet skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whispers in the dark   Whispers in the dark Empty

Back to top Go down

Whispers in the dark
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next