Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  A thief in the house {TAG Kocoum} - Page 2 Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A thief in the house {TAG Kocoum}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

A thief in the house {TAG Kocoum} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A thief in the house {TAG Kocoum}   A thief in the house {TAG Kocoum} - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 10:48 am

Kocoum just shrugged his shoulders. "I suppose when I am sure that you are not coming to steal from this house again." He said pushing Pips a bit away now. "Consider that a lesson." He said smirking and starting to usher Pips towards the servants quarters. "Now off you go have your meal."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t294-kocoum-sand
Pips Storm

Pips Storm

PostSubject: Re: A thief in the house {TAG Kocoum}   A thief in the house {TAG Kocoum} - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 11:11 am

Urgh... he couldn't believe this! He had been caught and imprisoned by this half giant and now was stuck in there as a slave! At least the guard had the decency to put some space between them once again... He rolled his eyes at the lesson's part.
'I learned my lesson alright, next time I'll be quicker...' he thought to himself but didn't say out loud, he didn't want to actually lose his hand... but he still couldn't help but ask sarcastically "many people tried to give me a lesson, what makes you think you'll actually manage?" he had marks and scars all over his body to remind him of the 'lesson' he received. The guard might leave more marks on his skin... the chins surely would do that job! But if he actually believed Pips would change his ways for a simple accident... oh, he was so very wrong... Although, when the guard mentioned the meal, he didn't even care anymore of receiving an answer: he was simply starving and he couldn't wait to fill his stomach with something!
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t370-pips-storm-wip
Kocoum Sand

Kocoum Sand

PostSubject: Re: A thief in the house {TAG Kocoum}   A thief in the house {TAG Kocoum} - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:00 pm

Kocoum just kept that smirk on his face. Not even bothering to answer to the boy. The boy was so sure that he would fail. And it wasn't like he wanted to teach the boy to stop thieving. He just wanted to make sure the boy wouldn't ever try to do that in the Martell house again.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t294-kocoum-sand
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A thief in the house {TAG Kocoum}   A thief in the house {TAG Kocoum} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A thief in the house {TAG Kocoum}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2