Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Frustrated? [Tag Jim] - Page 3 Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frustrated? [Tag Jim]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

Frustrated? [Tag Jim] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 4:49 pm

The smirk almost falterd a little at Jim's comment, but he was quick and swift in holding it back in place, looking as unbotherd as ever. But that mask was for some reason starting to hurt to keep on. "Why are you so fascinated by them anyway?" he asked, referring to his scars, both amused by the fact and honestly curious about it. People didn't tend to like it, only feel disgust or pity (which was worse than anything else in the trickster's mind). Well, there were always does few excpetions of course, who turne dout to be some hardcore sadist and got turned on by it instead. Never a pleasent experience for the teen.

Loki hummed as he listened to Jim talk, the hand that had been running through the male's hair now instead moving it's fingers down his face, tracing an invisible line down to the lips. "Sister?" he mused, giving the other a small found smile. "I used to wish I had one," he chuckled, the hand above Jim's crotch now moving further down, brushing lightly over his shaft but then instead settled itself on his inner thigh.
A thoughtful look crossed the theif's expression, looking all innocent as he titled his head. "So, what's the catch then? With your bland answear to go by, living here isn't all that magical and carefree," he grinned knowingly, his thumb slightly parting Jim's lips.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t345-loki-laufeyson
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 2:51 pm

Jim shrugged his shoulders lightly as his eyes traveled down the male's scars that were visible to his eyes. "Not really sure. I've been fascinated by scars ever since I was little. I don't like causing them...but I don't find them disgusting." He replied to the male, giving the male a slight amused smile. The males's scars didn't make the boy any less attractive at all for Jim. But it did tell him that there were others that held hatred for the male...or sadistic attraction to him. His hand traced to the male's hips over the bruises that may be forming due to their rough sex earlier in the secret passageways. "Now the bruising on the other hand is just accidental," he added, biting his lip ever so slightly.

His breath hitched as the male's hand brushed against him but only landing on his inner thigh, giving the male an unamused gaze. His eyebrow raised a bit at his comment of wanting to used to wish that he had a sister. "Guess something made that wish disappear then?" Jim asked the male, tilting his head a bit at the male. His tongue flickered out and brushed against the tip of the male's thumb in a teasing way. His nose wrinkled a bit at the male's question. "It isn't. Being seen as a threat by those who either want the throne or those protecting the Queen, gets annoying after a while. Nobody believes in reason that me nor my sister wants that cursed throne." Jim replied the male, sighing softly in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t45-jim-targaryen
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 5:55 pm

Loki's expression turned blank at this, inwardly a little surprised by Jim's answear. He had kinda expected the scars to be a turn on for the older, or at least something that would prove he was a saddist of some sort. But the theif had thought wrong apparently, and he could feel a small wave of realief wash over him. The Targaryen wasn't as bad as the trickster had thought hm to be afterall...
Then Loki quirked and eyebrow at the male's next sentence, letting out a snort of amusment. "Sure it is," he grinned wickedly, pushing his thumb in between Jim's lips and leting his tounge twirl around it. "As 'accidental' the marks you left on my throat and neck were," he purred, green eyes watching the older lips intensely. He really wanted to have that mouth on him again, against his own lips or anywhere else really. The smaller teen leaned forward until their forheads touched. "You enjoyed 'marking' me rich boy, and you're still not satisfied~."

His smirk widend slightly at the hearing the male's breath hitch, and so moved his hand yet again closer towards hs shaft close enough to touch, but instead just let it brush teasingly over it. His smug expression froze for a second, and just stared blankly down at Jim's chest. "...maybe I thought a sister would be less annoying than brothers," he murmured casually, staring at his own hand teasing Jim from underneath the water surface. He looked back up at Jim's face, giving a small smile of sympathy. "That's life for you. No matter how good you may have it set, some assholes will always turn up to ruin it for you," he chuckled, leaning in and planting a soft kiss to the male's lips. And then as he pulled back, he removed himself fully from the other's lap and moved over to the opposite side of the tube, leaning his back against the side there instead and only leaving the top of his head above the water.
Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 4:17 pm

Jim chuckled softly at the male's comments about the marks along his neck and throat. His blue violet eyes took notice of the male's tense emerald gaze upon his lips in amusement. For a moment there Jim was pretty much convinced that the male wanted his lips upon his body right then and now. And Jim was very much happy to oblige that. Jim then smirked devilishly up at the smaller male as their foreheads touched. "Now those marks....I'm pretty proud of." He winked up at the male in a teasing way. "Of course. I won't be satisfied until those marks warn others to keep away from you." Jim grinned brightly even though his tone was truthful and non-hesitant.

He hissed softly under his breath as the male's hand once brushed over his shaft again. Damn this brat was a teaser. And being a teaser in Jim's own tub was becoming very dangerous and bold for him. the Targaryen male could pounce on him anytime. Though at the sight of the male's blank expression, Jim lowered his sexual desire for the male back down. He scoffed slightly a bit, nodding a bit in agreement. Before pouting a bit as the male planted a soft kiss upon his lips before pulling away out of his lap and moved over to the opposite side of the tub. "Oh well...I still have the power to screw their life as well." Jim remarked, shrugging his shoulders as he gazed over at the male with his blue violet eyes. Secrets were great weapons to use against nobles if used in the right proper way. He may have taken the male to the tub to bathe off, but it seemed in his mind that Jim wouldn't mind screwing the male in the water either. But the thief actually seemed to be relaxing in the water and he didn't think the thief got that much relaxation before.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:50 pm

Damn possessive, the thief thought to himself as he listened to the other, returning Jim's bright grin with a mere blank look. The male was nothing but truthful as he spoke this, without any hint of hesitation either. Loki had never been found of these kind of people, especially whenever they showed possessiveness over him. Maybe it was because he was born of noble blood, and were of high status from the start... Or maybe, it's because he could be possessive as well..? The thief perhaps didn't like anything that reminded him of himself.
The trickster gave the Targaryen a devious yet strangely sweet smile. "That's not something for you to decide, rich boy," he taunted, making it clear that he was yet not 'caught' by the older. Just beacuse he liked Jim (which was starting to become a problem), didn't mean Loki would lay down infront of the others feet and admit defeat. "You're not the only one who knows how to show me a 'good time' afterall."

Was Loki just teasing the older again? Mocking him? Probably, and he was really tempted to see how far he could get before getting 'burned'. He was well aware of the risk he was taking, with the teasing and taunting, for not to the mention in Jim's own tub of all places. Ok, so he hand't planned for another round of sex or anything along those lines. He had honestly just wanted to realx and soak in the bath while cuddling up to the bastard. But, like every damn time he allowed himself to relax, he starated thinking. On things that lead him to recall memories he still feared or made his gut twist painfully. Loki needed to distract himself, and who better to help than the generous host infront of him?
He pouted over at Jim, splashing water at the older's face. Apparently, he hadn't been teasing enough. "Yeah I can tell, 'screwing' being one of your strongest point's and all," he chuckled at Jim's remark, his look seductive and wicked as he stared into those violet blue eyes, beckoning for the Targaryen to come closer.
Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 2:43 pm

His eyebrow quirked up a bit at the male’s strangely sweet smile, scoffing a bit at his comment as well. A laugh escaped past his lips as Jim shook his head a bit. “I don’t have to decide. I’ll just make it happen.” He corrected the male, giving him a mocking grin. Though his eyebrow twitched a bit at the male’s latest remark. Now that was a bit irritating to learn. “Well isn’t that delightful to know.” He scowled lightly, but not making any more comments to that. If he did, his anger would definitely get the best of him. But the corners of his lips slightly twitched up at something that popped up in his mind at the topic. “So you really did liked it.” He also added with a snicker.

Jim blinked in surprise as water splashed in his face, giving the male an eerie look for his actions. He then smirked devilishly at the sight of the male’s seductive and wicked expression. Was the male actually beckoning him to come over? “Oh you flatter me,” Jim remarked in a sarcastic tone as he then moved over in the tub towards the male. His hands reached out, caressing the male’s hips before pulling the male back into his empty lap that had been missing the male. His lips trailed the male’s marked shoulder, finding a non-marked spot before nipping down and sucking lightly at it with a devilish smile. “And here I thought I was going to give you time to relax. Guess not everything goes to plan.”
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 6:20 pm

Loki didn't look so impressed by Jim's little declaration, or amused. He'll make others stay away from the theif, by markig him even more? That almost sounded cute in a weird, and annoyingly possesive way. Surely the Targaryen knew that when something was off limits, only made ones desire for it the more stronger. 'Things forbidden have a secret charm', like his mother used to tell him. And oh how right she'd been.
At the older male's snicker, Loki was glad to have the lower half of his face beeneth the surface, making Jim unable to notice the small tint of red on his cheeks. Though of course, he could always blame the warm water for that. Instead he just rolled his eyes, and splashed some more water into the other's face. "Well obviously," he said back casually, leaning his head back agaisnt the side of the tub. "Wasn't me screaming your name proof enough? Oh right...." His green eyes mockingly met Jim's again. "You never got me to scream~."

He allowed Jim to pull him back onto his lap, letting out a pleased and soft sigh as he felt those lips upon his skin again. Normally, Loki didn't enjoy getting marked by anyone, only ever feeling annoyance and disgust whenever he saw new bruises left on his pale and frail skin. But right now he didn't mind all that much. As much as he would get annoyed by them later or even tomorrow, Loki foudn himself acually enjoying it this time. Being marked by this bastard, didn't make him grimace in distatse at all. "You had no plans of letting me relax," Loki purred seductivly in Jim's ear, reaching down and began rubbing the male's shaft. "Not much, at least~."
Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:17 pm

Jim’s eyebrow slightly twitched when more water was splashed into his face. The male was literally playing with fire. His eyebrow then cocked up a bit at his comments. “I still got you to moan my name.” he simply snickered, giving him a playful expression. “And I also had you moaning me to go faster and harder too.” Jim growled softly as his blue violet eyes met with emerald eyes. “Are you challenging me?” he purred devilishly in delight as he leaned his head slightly from the male’s shoulder to glance up at the male with challenging eyes.

He didn’t miss how the male let out a pleased and soft sigh when Jim had pulled him into his lap. It seemed to him that the male had wanted him to do so. Jim then snickered a bit as the male purred seductively into his ear. “Not with you seducing me right now.” Jim interjected to the male, even though he didn’t mind it at all. Especially since the male wanted it as well. His breath hitched immediately as the male began to rub his shaft suddenly. “Sometime plans get even better,” Jim groaned softly before leaning up and kissing the smaller male deeply and passionately. One of his hands wandered down the male to his cock and started to stroke it lightly, while his other hand wandered down the male’s backside, caressing the male’s skin.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 8:08 pm

Loki merely smiled down at Jim, letting him know that yes, he was challenging him. The thief returned the deep kiss with the same passion to it, allowing his other free hand to tangle its fingers into Jim's hair again. He really seemed to have a thing for doing that, Loki absently realised, giving the hair a slight tugg as he wooed the other's tongue entrance to his mouth. Gods, he could already feel himself getting lost into the kiss...
He moned against Jim's lips, and slightly began to thruts his hips in time to Jim's strokes. Unlike before in the passages, Loki wasn't in any hurry. As much as he liked things rough and quick, he didn't mind it going slower this time, or for them to just take their time. It's not like he had anywhere to be afterall. Besides, he still needed to walk afterwards....
Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:44 pm

Jim felt the male's finger threaded through his hair, wincing a bit as the male tugged a bit at his hair as well. Seems like the male had a thing for his hair. And for some reason that felt good.He groaned softly into the kiss as the male wooed him  into deepening the kiss and having more of that strawberry taste of the male. By gods, the younger male tasted so good that it sent shivers down his spine.

He moaned softly into the kiss as he thrusted his hips up into the male's touch. At least this time the male didn't seem to be in a rush to get this over quickly this time. This time Jim could take his time with fucking and teasing the male, which felt even more arousing in water. His fingers trailed down even more until reaching the male's entrance, teasing it ever so lightly.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 1:52 pm

Loki's breathe hitched slightly as he felt Jim's fingers travel down his back, unwittingly pressing down against them when they teasingly reached his entrance. Moving his lips away from the other's, and nipping down along the male's cheek and throat instead, the hand that been stroking Jim's shaft suddenly stopped it's movements and gripped it firmly instead. "No need for that," he purred, attaching his lips onto Jim's throat and sucked. "I'm more than 'prepared' already," he continued after leaving another mark on the older, raising up his hips and then teasingly allowing the tip of Jim's cock inside. The thief moaned softly, smirking tauntingly at the Targaryen as he stayed like that, watching Jim's expression with a smug and satisfied look himself.
Chuckling a little breathlessly, he then without warning went all down, drowning his own moan of pleasure by conetcing their lips in another deep kiss as he allowed Jim to fill hm the hilt once more. He began moving almost immedintly, rocking his hips up and down in a firm, but not as a desperate matter unlike before. This time, he was just going to enjoy the pleasure, drowing himself compleltely in Jim and forget about everything else... even if it was for just a moment.
Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 3:26 pm

His breath hitched a bit as the male's hand stopped stroking him to only just grip his cock firmly.His eyebrow raised a bit at the male's remark, groaning softly as the male trailed kisses along his throat before sucking at his neck to leave another mark. The male could mark him all he wanted. Jim wasn't going to stop him at all. His blue violet eyes widened a bit at the sight of the male raising his hips before lowering down onto Jim's erected cock, allowing only the tip inside for now. "D-Dammit Loki," Jim groaned at the sight, his cock throbbing at being refused full entrance inside the male. Gods, he wanted to plunge up into the male so deep to knock that smug smirk of the thief's face. He was enjoying teasing Jim a bit too much.

But all of the sudden the male slammed his hips down onto the male, taking all of Jim's cock inside him to the hilt. Jim jerked his hips up in response at this suddenness, while moaning in immense pleasure into the kiss. His hands immediately gripped the male's hips, helping the male rock his hips faster onto his cock. The friction of their thrusting and the male's hot walls enveloping his cock was burning him with pleasurable passion. This position was perfect due to both of them being stubborn assholes.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 3:51 pm

Loki's hands moved up to Jim's shoulder, and digged his fingers in harshly into the skin as he helped to force his hips down more quicker, making sure to take in every inch of Jim at every thrust. He moaned out in delight as he felt the male's hands grabb his hips once more, closing his eyes as pleasure shot out through his body. The hold he had on Jim's shoulder slipped, and by mere reflex wrapped his arms tightly around the male's neck instead, his forehead tightly pressed up against the other's forehead.

This should still worry him, how he so easily could forget everything around him and lose focus when just being close to the Targaryen, and actually feeling desire for the older teen. No disgust, or wishing for it to be quickly over and done with. Loki also for once loved how his named rolled off the other's tounge, unlike with those other pigs who the theif had to block out all sounds from, or trick himself into enjoying. There was no pretending or acting with Jim. It really felt that good.

"J-Jim..!" Loki suddenly cried out then, gasping out after air as that sinfully sweet spot inside of him was hit. He shudderd violently in the male's embrace, clinging even tigher onto him and searched his lips for another kiss. He could feel himself getting closer to realse...
Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:23 pm

Jim groaned in delight as he felt the male's nails dug into the skin of his shoulders, another remembrance to remind him of the male. He felt the male's grip slip but recovered with wrapping his arms around Jim's neck and touching their foreheads together. Jim then took notice of the male's eyes closed, wrinkling his nose a bit at this. "Open your eyes," he purred softly, kissing the male on the lips lightly as he thrusted up into the male deeply and quickly. He wanted to see those lovely emerald eyes of his once more.

He shivered in delight as the male cried out his name, his lips forming into a devilish smirk. Jim had hit the male's sweet spot and gained such a delicious reaction. And he wanted more of course. He angled his hips slightly and started to pound up into the male's sweet spot, groaning Loki's name in delight. Jim's lips crashed into the male's lips in an eager way, kissing the male deeply and passionately. He was getting so close to release. Jim bucked his hips more up into the male a few more times, before shuddering and cumming inside the male."L-Loki..!" He rode his orgasm as his hips bucked up into the male in delight.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:38 pm

Loki had to force his eyes open at the demand, and then put as much force in it to keep the open. As he did, green eyes locked onto the Targaryen mezmerizing violet hues, and the theif gladly allowed himself to get lost in them. They really are pretty...
He cried out Jim's name again, his vision starting to get a little blurry as the male kept pounding right into his sweet spot at every thrust. With barely being aware of it himself, Loki bit down on Jim's lower lip a little to hard, but just as happily licked up the copper taste that followed.
Hearing his own name rolling of the other's tounge like that made the theif groan out in delight, his delirious mind only having him picking up the pace of his hips. Feeling the other come inside of him for the secod time that day was the last straw for the trickster, and only seconds after he came as well.

As Jim rode out his orgasm, Loki just allowed himself to slump down against him, his forhead sliding down to rest against Jim's shoulder, spent but surprsingly satisfied. Robbing this guy did turn out to be a good idea after all. "I can barely feel my waist down," the theif chuckled tiredly, nuzzling his head against the crook of Jim's neck.
Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 12:00 am

Jim smiled in delight as the male did open his eyes to reveal their emerald color to him. He hissed softly as the taste of copper tinged his tongue,feeling the male' biting his bottom lip a bit more harder than before. Though the male surprisingly licked at the blood that had followed by the bite. As the male's walls clamped around him during the young thief's orgasm, Jim groaned in delight while his hips finally came to a slow stop. He panted lightly, his cheeks flushed from the excitement and pleasure from the orgasm. His eyebrow quirked up at the male's comment, slightly snickering at it. "You'll live," Jim remarked out in a teasing tone as he then pulled out of the male.They were definitely not falling asleep in the tub. Jim wasn't going to die by accidentally drowning just cause he fell asleep in the tub with another male.  

Jim then got them both out of the tub, still holding the male due to what the male said about his waist feeling numb. He wrapped a towel around him and the younger male before heading out of the bathroom towards his bed, not really caring if some of his sheets got slightly damp. Soon enough Jim had both himself and Loki in his bed in a matter of a few minutes, pulling the covers back onto them.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:12 am

Loki didn't make any objectiosn whatsoever to being carried off again this time, and instead just wrapped himself a little more around the male as he pulled them both up and out of the tub. Even with his damn stubborness, Loki was never one to object to piggyback rides. Not exactly the way he was being carried by Jim here, but it did remind him of how much he used to love jumping onto his brother's back. As much as they thretned him to get the hell off of them, they always gave in and let him have his damn ride back home. It was never like he weighed much anyway, even back then.

A heavy sigh left the smaller teen's lips, now feeling how sore and spent he really was. And it wasn't only beacuse of their latest 'activites'...
The soft mattress felt a like blessing to his worn out body, and soon enough Loki could feel his mind wanting to succumb to the sweet feeling of unconsciousness. A small, content smile showe don Loki's face, for once not too conrcenrd over his unconceled body, and tiredly wrapped himself up in the covers once Jim pulled them under it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frustrated? [Tag Jim]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Westeros :: The Crownlands :: The Red Keep :: Secret passages-
Jump to: