Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Frustrated? [Tag Jim] Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frustrated? [Tag Jim]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

Frustrated? [Tag Jim] Empty
PostSubject: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 5:52 pm

"You have quite the sense of humor, don't ya," the theif laughed, giving his hairy little companion a pat to it's head. The small rodent squeeked out it's reply, nuzzling into the small teen's cheek from it's seat on his shoulder. Loki smiled foundly at the little mouse, tearing off another small piece of his bread and giving it her. Whenever he'd say he made lots of new friends in the new places he visited, he was very rarely tlaking about the people. Nah, as much as it amused him to trick and play around with them, he's come tprefer havig real conversations with other inhabitans of the city. Sure, there were always a few exceptions, but most of the time it was just more relaxing to talk to rhe sinign birds or small little rodents like this one here. Especilly if they knew how to joke around.

He began humming to himself as he strolled around the secret passages, having thought it a nice idea to see where else these dark tunnels may lead him too. He already knew it lead to the palace, which he knew would be wise to avoid for a while, unless Reth had a task for him. It had only been a day since the little incident eith the Targaryen, not enough time for him to forgive and forget for sure.
He sighed tierdly to himself, earning a cincerned squeek from his small friend. "Don't worry, just deprived of sleep," he assuerd her with a kind smile.
And nothing else unlike the rich-boy, he thought with a snort.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t345-loki-laufeyson
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 6:30 pm

Jim was munching on some sweet bread that he had obtained from the baker's wife, who was a very nice lady. But her mouth just yapped what ever thing that went on in her mind. Though at least he got a tiny bit of the info that he had been searching for. All he had to do now was to report to his sister and tell her of what information he had obtained. Though he wondered if he shoulder bother his sister today. She hadn't been feeling well the past few days, which was a tad bit unusual. Whenever she got sick, Kida would usually get it over it in a mere two days or less. But not this one. But Jim shouldn't worry especially since she told him so. Jim just strolled down the familiar tunnel in the pathway to his room or maybe he'd stop by the kitchens to see the cook.

As he was lost in thought, Jim didn't expect someone else walking down the other tunnel that intersected with his. Soon enough Jim collided with the younger male, stumbling back a bit in surprise. There was rarely much of anyone using the secret passage ways. Who in Westeros was down here with him? Jim looked down at his hand, a bit glad that he still had a hold of the sweet bread before turning his attention on the other person. His eyes widening at the sight of Loki, before narrowing at him instantly. "You..." Jim growled darkly as he started to stalk towards the male, before pausing at the sight of the mouse on his shoulder. "And a mouse?" Jim quickly shook his head lightly, ignoring the mouse for now. "Give me one reason not to skin your ass for the other day?" He threatened the male, gritting his teeth in anger.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t45-jim-targaryen
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 6:46 pm

With his mind far off somewhere else, and quite occupied in telling jokes or solving riddles with his new friend, Loki had failed to notice the other person taking a walk in these dark passages. That is, until they walked straight into each other. While the sudden impact may have not affected the taller at all, it had been enough for Loki to stumble backwards, and would've fallen down on his as if it hand't been for the wall behind him.
'Tall, dark and threatening!' the mouse squeeked warningly in his ear as he rubbed his nose, feeling himself tense the moment he recognised the voice. 'He wants to eat you'!
Loki chuckled sheepishly up at the Targaryen, begingin to back away as he talked towards him. Oh you have no idea, he mentally told himself and the mouse. "I'm littearly just skin and bones, so if you'd skin me there be close to nothing left of me," he said back easily, keeping his grin place even though he could particularly tatse the anger radianting off from the other. "Come on, you didn't actually think I'd just nicely go all the way with you?" he snickerd. "Little rich-boy can't handle rejection that well huh."
Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 7:04 pm

Jim raised an eyebrow at the squeaking mouse, a bit perturbed by this scene. It felt like the mouse was actually telling the thief something. But that seemed a bit ridiculous.Though Jim couldn't put that past him. There was strange magic in the world. No matter how much people try to ignore it. But Jim clearly notice the younger male tensing at the sound of his voice or the mouse squeaking.

He sneered a bit at the male's comeback, shaking his head a bit. "Maybe that's the point," Jim scowled darkly as he glared at the male before resuming to stalk towards him, when he noticed the male backing away slowly. He wasn't getting away that easily. Jim rolled his eyes before he was finally in front of the male. He reached out quickly and pinched the male's cheek harshly. "I didn't expect to fuck you. But you could've have at least let us both release!" Jim retorted in an annoyed tone, as he let the male's cheek go. "I don't handle it well when I'm deprived of release. Which I didn't have to get from fucking you." he simply added in a soft hiss.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 7:22 pm

The mouse kept telling him to run for it, but Loki feared that the moment he turned his back on the other he might get a knife through his head or something. He'd rather keep Jim somewhere where he could see him, he just needed to find something to distract the to her with before running off.
Too late he realised when Jim's hand reached out, and only ahd tiem to wide his eyes before pain shot out through his entire face. He squealed out in pain, along with the mouse, and tried to swat the hand away. God damn his overly sensitive cheeks... and now the rich-boy knew it...
The moment Jim released him, he quickly turned away and rubbed his now red, stinging cheek, his eyes a little teared up. His little friend tried to comofrt him by licking his cheek, but sadly it didn't do much.

"I was just playing with ya," he murmured out, giving Jim a half-glare. "Like I had been the whole damn day since you decided to drag me inside the castle. You're not only naive, but gullible as well, like those dull guards of yours," he muttered. Ok, so Loki did feel a little bad for leaving Jim like that, but come on. He was a theif, who made a living by lying and tricking others.
"...why do you care so much? I'm just a theif, who happend to trick you more than once," he pointed out in more gentler tone, straightening himslef up. "I'm still just a stranger, a nobody compared to you, so don't waste so much anger on someone like me."
The small mouse squeeked again, earning a sigh and small nodd from the trickster before he turned and began to leave.
Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 7:46 pm

Jim blinked in surprise as the male squealed out in pain. Just from getting his cheeks pinched? "Wow..." he murmured to himself as he watched the male with intrigued eyes. Though feeling a bit bad as he took notice of the male teary eyes. Was it bad that he just thought the male looked even more adorable? Damn the boy for his sensitive cheeks. Jim thought to himself wanting to shake the adorableness off the male.

"So what if you were playing with me? We were both enjoying ourselves." Jim grumbled in annoyance, returning back a glare to the male. Even if it had started out as a lesson. Jim had actually been enjoying it and the male couldn't deny it either. Jim had felt the male's arousal pressing down against him that day. "I got a thing for cute things. Whether it be material or people." Jim remarked, shrugging his shoulders lightly. The male could call him naive and gullible all he want. But the thief had been the one who chose to stay in the castle after all. Jim rubbed the back of his neck lightly at the male's question with his free hand. "Guess I taken a liking to you. Did that ever occur to you?" Jim responded to the male, quirking an eyebrow at his last comment. He shook his head, reached out and gripped the male's back collar. Then pulled him back. "Well how about I get to know about the thief then?" Jim huffed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 10:48 am

His steps halted at Jim's respond, narrowing his eyes in disbeleif at first before letting out a snort. A bastard of royal blood, taken a liking to me? Well go figure, he thought, both amused and a little irked by this. Even if the guy ahd just admitted to liking 'cute things' (and Loki was well aware of being that), didn't mean The rich-kid was either just trying to play Loki's own mind games bakc at him, or he actually had fooled himself into thinking he liked a theif. "Of course it did, still wouldn't be my problem," he said nonchallantly as he began walking again, only to be grabbed by the back of his collar and get pulled back. Would people just stop pulling at him already?

When he felt his back collide with Jim's chest, his cheeks for some reason grew warmer than they should, and the thief was quick to will the blush away before the older would notice. Images from their last encounter quickly flashed by his mind, one of them reminding him how he's particularly enjoyed running his hands up and down the bigger male's chest.
He grimaced slightly to himself, willing those thoughts away too before turning his head to look up at the other, expression now looking uninterested and a little bored.
"So the rich-boy liked the small taste he had, and has decided he want's the whole cake," he snorted, looking straight ahead again while petting his small companion still nuzzled on his shoulder. "You don't want get to know me, you'rejust fooling yourself," he sighed, swatting away the hand holding onto his collar. "There's plenty of others who'd surely be happy to 'get to know you' better, so if you'll excuse me..." he winked playfully at Jim, before turing back around and about to keep walking.

Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 1:13 pm

Jim scowled a bit at the male's earlier comment, shaking his head a bit before staring down at the male. He didn't care if it wasn't neither of their damn problem.Though he did care how the male was looking up at him now. With such an uninterested and bored expression. Now that perturbed him greatly. Jim seethed a bit at the male calling him rich boy once again, watching him as he petted the small mouse upon his shoulder. "I wasn't the only who was enjoying themselves that time." Jim pointed out to the male, rolling his eyes as the male referred to himself as cake. More like a damn strawberry cake, Jim thought to himself even though he wasn't fond of that fruit at all. Although he didn't complain when tasting strawberries when kissing the thief. "So what if I do?" Jim muttered under his breath while listening to the male with gritted teeth.

Well wasn't he one infuriating asshole. Jim scowled slightly as he took notice of the male turning back around and resumed walking away. He reached out and pulled the male back to him again. "I'll just keep on pulling you back. Haven't you learned?" Jim scoffed in annoyance as he turned the male around and pushed him against the passage wall. Holding the male there with his hand while his other hand was right above the male's head to the left of it. "And how would you know that I don't want to? I've had a dozen of times to slit your throat and yet here you are living." Jim remarked to the male, not knowing why he had let the male lived. But it did occur to him a bit. Why should he kill someone so interesting? Why not get to know more about them? And perhaps even find out about the male's scars and such.

"Don't tell me what I want or don't want." Jim growled lowly down at the male, he stared straight into the male's eyes. He tilted his head a bit at the male's last comment, furrowing his eyebrows a bit. "What if I don't want others to get know me better? What if I want you instead?" Jim remarked in a non-hesitant tone. He was actually pursuing someone. Now that was a first. And it was a thief as well.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 1:55 pm

No, Loki silently agreed. You weren't the only one. But even so, it didn't have any deeper meaning just beacuse Loki enjoyed it too (even though that little fact still surprised him a bit). The Targaryen was just making a too big a deal out of this.
When he was pulled back a second time, he didn't bother holding back his annoyed scowl as he glared right back up at the older. "And I'll just keep resisting, haven't you learned?" he shot back cheekily, still daring and defiant as he was held up agaisnt the wall. He moved his head to the side a little bit away from Jim's other hand resting on the wall, as if trying to avoid as much contatc as he could from the other. "Many people have had more than dozens of times to slit my throat, yet here I still am," he mockginly pointed out. "But that was never bacuse they took a 'liking to me', not for real. I just outsmarted them, like I did with you rich-boy."

The look the theif gave the older was not only smug or full of michseifh, but also of defiance. He was not going to stick aorund just beacuse someone threw out sweet wrods at him, royal or not. He was not one to be held back by anyone but himself. And maybe, the trickster was still just concerned over how his heart beat a little faster than it should at their close and sudden proximity.
Loki snorted dryly, averting his green eyes from chilly, violet ones. However, his cold and unintressted expression faltered at hearing Jim's next words, blinking once at honesty and non-hesitant tone in his voice.
He frowned slightly, looking a little more botherd than annoyed now. "...again, not my problem," he sighed, placing one of his hands on the arm keeping him in place. "Now let go, rich-boy."
Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 5:51 pm

“I’ve just learned that we’re both stubborn assholes. There you go,” Jim snapped back down at the male, quirking an eyebrow as the male moved his head a bit away from Jim’s hand. Now that was a tad bit strange.  The young Targaryen moved in close to the male, moving his hand from the wall down to the male’s shoulder. Had the male not wanted to be touched by him? Jim wondered why if that was the case. “I also like challenges.” Jim snickered devilishly, as he tilted his head to the side at the male. He rolled his eyes a bit, shaking his head. “You knew that I could’ve slit your throat right then and there. But I didn’t. I simply thought against it and you used that moment to pull out your own dagger on me.” Jim reminded the male of the incident in the bedroom.

Jim took a quick notice of the male’s faltered expression, the corners of his lips quirked up slightly at the sight of the male’s now bothered expression. Seemed like he caught the male off guard slightly at his comment. Though Jim was for sure that it wasn’t going to last long. “You are the problem, Loki.” Jim remarked to the male, liking how the male’s name rolled of his tongue. He wondered for a bit how his name would sound like coming from the male. Jim had only heard it once, but hadn’t paid attention really that time. His eyes narrowed down at the male as he closed in on the male, giving him a playful smirk. “How about no? I rather like the closeness.” Jim commented in a soothe tone as the hand on the male’s shoulder slid up to the side of the male’s neck while his other hand stayed where it was on the male’s chest. Then rested his forehead against the male’s forehead as well, giving him a teasing gaze.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 6:21 pm

Loki really had the urge to kick the bastard's face in now. Or bite his nose off. Anything to get rid of that content smirk off his. No wonder people found the trickster so annoying with his ever present smirk off his. The tables were turning on him again, and Loki was starting to find it hard to look for more ways escape it.
"I'm many people's problem, join the club," he mutterd back, unconsciously leaning further back agaisnt the wall as Jim closed in on him. Even though it didn't show, a small shiver had run down his spine as he heard his own name spoken. The trickster was really not liking this... The whole situation was just getting ridicoulus!

He glared coldly at the young Targaryen, only to avert his eyes as the older's hand slid up to his neck. "Well I don't, but apparently that doesn't matter for a royal stuck-up like you," he sneered, refucing to look the other in the eyes even as their forheads touched. The mouse squeeked out something against his ear again, but Loki could barely even register what she said. He was to busy trying to keep his heart calm and avoid eye contact. "Whatever a royal says, goes right?" he mocked.
Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 7:05 pm

"Only if I have special privileges," Jim teased the male back, shrugging his shoulders at his sarcastic comment. He grinned a bit more at noticing the male leaning back more into the wall. It felt like he was cornering the male, but thought nothing of it. If the thief had wanted to slip away, he had multiple opportunities to get away. But nothing. No dagger to the throat. No knee to the gut. Which Jim was pretty happy about.

"You so sure about that?" Jim murmured in a teasing tone as he leaned in closer to the male's face. Smirking slightly as the male just simply averted his eyes quickly. "I'm being mocked by someone who's had enough time to push me off? It seems to me that you have a liking to be close to me like this." Jim's hand slipped behind Loki's neck, staying there. Jim simply stared at the male, giving him an amused smile. "How should I know? I'm a bastard." Jim informed the male once again before capturing the male's lips in a kiss, his hand pulling the male up more into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 7:33 pm

Well shit. Their roles had been completely reversed since their last encounter. The bastard was right, Loki has had enough time to come up with ways of pushing the male off of him, or slink away and out of his hold. Yet he hadn't, too occoupied by the older teen's mere precensse. And the fact that Jim himself had been so kind as to point this out made the whole matter much worse. His breath almost caught in his thoart as Jim's hand slipped behind his neck, but kept a straight face on, refusing to give the other brunette more satisfaction.
Realizing what Jim was about to  do, Loki's hands quickly placed themself on his chest in a weak atempt to shove him back, but found his lips already once again captured by the Targaryen's. A low whine emitted from the theif as he wa spulled even more into the kiss, his fists now clenching at Jim's shirt when he couldn't get him off. But like the last time he tried to resist Jim's kiss, he slowly found himself losing the will to fight the other off... and instead began to lean into him.

His little rodent friend had already left the scene without him noticing, apparently deeming the sitatuino safe enough to leave the two humans be. Oh they're just mating, the mouse had thought calmly, deciding to go look for something more to eat while they were at it.
Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 7:59 pm

Jim felt the male's hands against his chest, but didn't feel the male push him at all. All he heard was an adorable whine emitted by the smaller male as he captured the male's lips. Jim quickly took this opportunity to slip his tongue past Loki's lips, tasting the male once again. He could taste bread slightly, but there was that taste of strawberries there still. The male must have sneaked into the kitchen for more of those evil little fruits. No matter. The strawberries tasted delectable when Jim gotten to taste them through a kiss. His violet blue eyes lit up once he felt the male's lips press back against his. Seems like the thief wasn't complaining at all.

His hand on the male's neck moved slowly down his neck and back in a slow grazing way with his fingers. That immediately came to a stop at the male's waist, pulling the younger male up more against Jim's body as well. Jim groaned softly into the kiss in delight at seeing how the male wasn't pushing him away.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 8:17 pm

Loki barely realized he had closed his eyes at this point, now just fully obssored in the kiss instead. Just... just for a moment, he told himself, allowing the other's tounge entrance without question. I'll be nice for now, before pushing him away. But the more he tried to remind himself of how this was only temporary, of how he was only simply tricking the other, the stupider those ideas sounded to him. He was enjoying this, and doubted he'd be able to stop Jim now even if he wanted to... Did he want to?

A soft gasp left his lips when he got pulled up more firmly against Jim, apparently seeming to snapp out of his little daze as he then turned his head away instead. "Ok, that's enough..." he murmured, face slightly flushed as he tried to slip out of the other's hold on him. Damn the guy could really kiss... Even the trickster lost himself whenevr their lips locked with each other.
"Let go already, rich-boy," he demanded again, narrowing his eyes but still unable too look into the violet blue ones of Jim.
Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 8:37 pm

Jim quirked an eyebrow as the male pulled out of the kiss by turning his head away quickly. The corner's of his lips quirked up a bit at the sight of the male's flushed cheeks. He chuckled a bit at this, giving the male an amused look. "Doesn't seem like it. For either of us." Jim remarked to the male as he just pulled the male's lower half up more against him. He pouted a bit as the male demanded to be let go and being called rich-boy once more. "How about no?" he simply remarked, keeping his grip on the male's waist in a possessive manner.

He could tell that the male had liked the kiss. Those flushed cheeks of his couldn't hide anything. Jim leaned down to the male's neck, taking notice of the mark that he had given the male. "Still there I see." he murmured softly before moving up above that mark, nipping sharply and licking gently at the newest addition to the thief's neck. Why did he have such an urge to mark along the male's whole body? His sister was right when she had told him when he had been younger that he was a possessive bastard. Whatever Jim had found and was interested in, he kept them close to him. He though that was just him being a childish brat. But Jim could see that his possessiveness also went for certain people. Such as this thief.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 9:04 pm

Loki's mouth opened in a silent moan as Jim pulled his lower half more against himself, lowering his head to at least try and hide his flushed face from him. Didn't do him any good, obviously, as Jim ahd already taken notice of it. He growled under his breath in frustration when the older still denied his demand of being let go, and had to lean his forehead against the other's shoulder for some sort of support. His legs were starting to feel weak, and they didn't even do that much yet! Just the arrogant stuck-up suddenly acting all possessive over him, leaving Loki unsure of whether he kinda like that or not. On one hand, he was not found of someone seeing him as 'property' or 'theirs' in some way. But at the same time, this was something the trickster could use to his advantage. ...if he could force himself to think straight that is.

"You prick," he groaned out softly against Jim's shoulder, his hand now wanderd up to wrapp themself around the other's neck instead. He shudder as he felt those lips nip at his neck again, unwittingly moving his head more to the side to give Jim more skin to explore. Opening his eyes again, he returend the gesture of tracing his lips over the mark he had left on the other, allowing one hand to wander up his neck and tightly grip onto Jim's hair. "This one too," he retorted cheekily, his hips slowly began to grind against the others, while leaving more marks and bruises on the old's neck.
Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 10:53 pm

"I'm a persistent asshole, thank you." Jim's chuckled softly against the male's neck, tensing a bit as the male's hand wandered up to his neck.  But he relaxed once he didn't feel the edge of a dagger against his skin. Jim had almost expected such to happen, but to his luck it hadn't happened. He had thought it would since the male had demanded him to let go. So Jim found this a bit reassuring. The blue violet eyes slightly lit up in delight as the male moved his head a bit to the side, giving Jim more access to the male' neck. Suddenly he gasped and shuddered at feeling the other male's lips trace something along his neck. That was right. The male had marked him that day as well.

He hissed softly as the male gripped his hair tightly, feeling the male leaving more marks along his neck. Jim didn't mind being marked. It aroused him even more so. Jim groaned against the male's neck as Loki grinded his hips slowly up against him. So the thief did want to play with fire then? So be it, Jim thought to himself in glee as he grinded his hips back against the male in a light rhythm. As much as Jim wanted to move this scene over to his bedroom, he wasn't sure if he wanted to leave his spot with the smaller male. Even more so, not really anyone came into the secret passageways, so Jim definitely had the male all to himself.Without any interruptions. The hand that had been on the male's chest had slid down slowly, before creeping up under the male's shirt, his fingers grazing along the male's skin.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 6:01 am

Loki's feet was barely even touching the ground now, the only thing still really keeping him up being Jim's possesive and strong grip on him. A shaky breath left the trickster's mouth as the other began grinding his hips as well, shortly falling into the rythm of their hips movements as well. Loki was thinking on pulling his dagger on the other's throat again, and leave the scene before it got any further. But his hands refused to let go of the brunette's shoulder or untagnle itself from his hair, pretty much like the rest of his body now refused to stop as well. As much as his own sudden desire and lack of control was starting to frighten him, the pleasure he felt was too good to make him stop.

Needing to catch his breathe, he turned his mouth away from Jim's neck a little, panting agaisnt his ear instead while the gripp he had on the older tightend. Then he took notice of their little audience a further away from them, happily munching on the piece of sweet bread Jim must've dropped. Loki would've chuckled at his friend, not particularly caring that much if she watched them or not, but he was to occupied tryng to hold back his moans and not losing himself completely in Jim. A game he was slowly losing in.

A shiver ran down the theif's spine once Jim's hand sneaked up under his shirt. He hissed softly as he felt those fingers trail over his scars again, and before barely knowing it himself, Loki had reached down and grabbed hold of Jim's wrist tightly. A few short seconds followed where he did nothing but just keep the hand still, his forehead reastng against Jim's shoulder. "...you said you like cute things," he mumbled out, raising his head enouth to ahve their eyes lock with each others. His lips twicthed up into a smirk, his look challenging. "There's nothing 'cute' underneath these clothes," he purred, now moving Jim's hand along his waist, making sure the older felt every detail of the burn marks covering his skin.
Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 11:04 am

Jim suddenly felt his wrist being grabbed a hold of by the younger male. He side glanced over at the male, raising an eyebrow at being stopped from touching the male. But didn't pull out of the male's grasp, waiting for the male to say something during those quiet few seconds before Loki did. "I did." Jim murmured against the male's skin, furrowing his eyebrows. What was the male getting at about his earlier comment. Then he realized what the male was pouting about as the male moved his hand along his waist. The thief was speaking about his burn marks. Blue violet eyes met challenging emerald eyes as the male locked his eyes with Jim.

He just cocked an eyebrow at the male, giving him a small smirk. "Says you." he remarked as he shook a hold of the male's grasp and kept on gazing his fingers along the male's burn marks. Did the male really think that would've faltered him? Jim had seen Loki's burn marks the first time they had met. And during that incident, Jim had traced his scars in fascination. "I beg to differ," Jim breathed against the male's neck as he thrusted his hips against Loki's groin, hissing softly at the burning friction of pleasure. His hand that was on the back of Loki's waist had slid down further, resting on the waistband of his pants, Jim's thumb slightly edging at it a bit. The young Targaryen seriously wanted to strip the male right here. Right now in this tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 11:31 am

So maybe Loki had been expecting a less enthusiastic reaction when he remined Jim about the burnmarks. Just beacuse he hadn't seemed disgusted about them bakc at the alley, didn't mean he'd neccersialy enjoy them. Maybe he was a bit of a sadist? Yepp, defenetily a sadist, the older's dropped a few hints now and there. Or perhaps it just was... fascination?
He pouted up Jim's remark, but could only try to stop himself from shuddering as the male continued to explore the burnt skin on his own. He moaned at the sudden and more forecful thrust to his groin, biting his lip to stop hismelf from letting out more sounds. His little plan had backfired... again. But's he beyond the point of caring now.

Breathe comming out shorter and quicker, he now tightly clung onto Jim's shoulder with both arms, trying to meet up his thrusts. Feeling that hand slid down further and further, until it reached the waistbad of his pants, he grinned wickedly against Jim's throat. "How about another strip-searh~" he breathed hottly into Jim's ear, nipping at the lobe teasingly. "See what else you can find."
It wasn't such a pretty sight on his lower body either. Maybe less burnmarks, but still coverd with cuts and bruises, and the same rope burns he had on his wrists around his ankles. But if the stuck-up here wanted to prove him wrong, well... Good luck to him then. He hand't been so keen on it before afterall.
Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 11:54 am

Jim licked his lips as he heard a moan escape from the male's mouth, taking quick notice of how Loki bit his lips to stop from moaning. Good luck with that, Jim thought to himself in amusement. He just happened to be interested in a stubborn male. Oh well, Jim was going to make him moan more than just that shortly. Only if the male will allow him to go all the way that is. He panted softly against the male's skin as he felt the male's breathing becoming shorter and quicker, as the smaller male tried to meet up with his thrusts. Jim's eyes widened a bit at the male's suggestion before smirking wickedly at this. He shivered a bit as the male also nipped at his ear lobe, feeling the male's hot breath in his ear as well.

"Remember...you suggested it." Jim murmured against the male's skin in amusement as his hands quickly went to work on the pants. Oh yes. This time he was starting out with the pants in this situation. "Your scars don't bother me." he also added, smiling against the male's skin. They actually fascinated him. And gave him a little urge to find out who did this to the male, so Jim could gouge his sword right into their jugular of their neck. And leave them there to bleed. But Jim would think about that later. Right now, the thought of taking the male right here and now was fresh in his mind. Once he got the male's pants undone, he pulled them down, letting the pants fall down to the smaller male's ankles. Jim glanced down at the male's lower pat, ignoring the scars immediately when he took sight of the male's erection. "I found this," Jim chuckled softly as he rocked his hips against the male's erection. Feeling his own cock throbbing against his constricting pants that stopped it's freedom.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 12:24 pm

"So you're a sadist as well?" Loki chuckled breathlessly, trying so very hard not moan as his pants were quickly pulled down. "Go figure..." Leaning back a little, he gave Jim an unamused look at his words, again having that strong urge to bite his face off. Or bite him somewhere else... Which he just might soon enough.
However, before that thought went any further, green eyes widened as pleasure shot through him, the back of his head hitting the wall behind him. "Ah, Ji-" he quickly cut himself off, stubbornly closing his mouth before he would've groaned out the other's whole name. Nope, still not giving in that easily. Even if his body had, his mind was not completely out of it.

The trickster closed his eyes for a second, just enjoying the rough friction against his now naked groin. Still, it would no doubt feel even better if the Targaryen's pants were off too.
One hand slid down from the taller's shoulder, downs his chest and then firmly cupping him through his pants. "And I found this," he smirked breathlessly, kneading the erection with a cheeky grin. "And without needing to look~"
Back to top Go down
Jim Targaryen

Jim Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 12:47 pm

Jim let out a throaty chuckle at the male's assumption, his eyes gleaming with amusement. "I'm know to have sadistic tendencies." he purred, tilting his head to the side as the male leaned back to give him an un-amused look. A sadistic bastard about to screw a narcissist thief. What a thought, Jim thought to himself in amusement before his eyes widened as the back of the male's head hit the wall behind him, moaning out in pleasure. But what had caught his attention was that the male had almost said it. His name! Jim growled lowly in displeasure that the male had cut himself off from saying all of his name. "You'll be moaning my name out fully very soon," he breathe out in a seductive tone as he grinded his hips against the male's erection.

He gasped suddenly at feeling the male's hand cupping his erection through his pants. Jim immediately leaned his forehead in the crook of Jim's neck, shuddering a bit at the pleasure of the male kneading him. "D-Damn you, Loki." He groaned against the male's skin, his hand that had been tracing the male's scars had quickly switched over to undoing his own pants as well. He shivered and cursed softly under his breath as he let his own pants fall down to the ground, the air of the tunnel touching across his erection. But glad that it was out of the confinement of his pants. Jim nipped softly at the male's skin as his hand grasped both of their cocks together and stroked them both.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 1:14 pm

Loki chuckled, a shaky sound but still smug and vey content with Jim's reaction. He nuzzled the other's head when feeling his forehead pressed against his own neck, his other hand cradling the other brunette's head in a surprisingly gentle manner.
Loki glanced down between them when he heard Jim fiddling with his own pants, smiling slightly in approval when they shortly joined his own trousers on the ground. But then he didn't need to do anything else to keep things going, or more like... Jim didn't let him. "Oh..." he groaned out, closing his eyes again loosing himself to the feeling of having both Jim's hand and cock on him. Holding back any sounds were as good as impossible at this point.

Leaning his head back against the wall again, he fisted his trembling hands into Jim's hair and pulled his head up, bringing their lips into a forceful and passionate kiss. He moaned into it, smirking cheekily at Jim as their eyes met. He still had that look of defiance in them. "Is-Ah...." his breath caught in his throat, and leans his forehead on Jim's shoulder for a moment. He pulled the older back into another heated kiss before trying to form another sentence again. "...is that all you got, rich-boy?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frustrated? [Tag Jim]   Frustrated? [Tag Jim] Empty

Back to top Go down

Frustrated? [Tag Jim]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Westeros :: The Crownlands :: The Red Keep :: Secret passages-
Jump to: