Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Detour To Deal With  (Tag: Loki) Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Detour To Deal With (Tag: Loki)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Basilisk Frey

Basilisk Frey

Detour To Deal With  (Tag: Loki) Empty
PostSubject: Detour To Deal With (Tag: Loki)   Detour To Deal With  (Tag: Loki) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:01 pm

Basilisk Frey broke off from the Grand Maester's tour of the Red Keep when heard the word 'tower'. He had always been fascinated by towers for as long as he could remember. He headed to the top of the tower. He did not care if he belonged up there or not; he had made up his mind to look inside the room. Basilisk wanted to see the inside. He planned on one day making himself a tower to work in for his paintings, and art sculptures. He saw two guards posted at the door, and did not feel like dealing with them. Basilisk felt guards slowed down the process of learning and trading. Frankly they just generally gave him such a hard time as well, and felt that they did not understand art. Basilisk knocked them out, and leaned them against the wall before proceeding to pick the lock and entering room door.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Detour To Deal With (Tag: Loki)   Detour To Deal With  (Tag: Loki) EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 4:03 am

"Not bad," another voice then spoke up after Basilisk had enterd. "Although your lockpicking skills couldn't hurt being a little faster."
The small teen leaned agasint the door frame as he looked over the older male, arms crossed over his chest and with a lazy yet devious smirk on his expression. He hadn't planned on breaking and entering anything else for that day, but curiosity often got the best of him afterall.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t345-loki-laufeyson
Basilisk Frey

Basilisk Frey

PostSubject: Re: Detour To Deal With (Tag: Loki)   Detour To Deal With  (Tag: Loki) EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 8:42 pm

"Eh, I've been faster, but I could not tell what kind of lock this was so I had to kneel." Basilisk sighed scratching his head. Basilisk turned his to head to look at Loki "Although it was also a small space to work in. Besides you would have helped me had I needed it." Basilisk gave Loki a toothy, almost child-like grin. Then he proceeded to throwi his cloak behind him, and look around at the space, and/or for any art. Sticking his hand in one his pants pocket, he pulled out a a bottle of grey liquid and held it in his hand. "So what brings you up here? What sets you to follow the dark deeds of others?"
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Detour To Deal With (Tag: Loki)   Detour To Deal With  (Tag: Loki) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 6:25 am

Loki raised an eyebrow at the older, a little amused by his assumption. "Would I now?" he snorted, letting the door close softly behind him as he walked inside the room. Maybe he would had helped out the other, maybe he wouldn't. Trustworthy wasn't exactly part of his description afterall, be it either by friends or not.
"Been my way of life for over a decade or more," he answerd simply, referring to Basilisk question to as to why he 'follow the dark deeds of others'. He gave the bottle a look with mild interesst. "And I'm bored."
Back to top Go down
Basilisk Frey

Basilisk Frey

PostSubject: Re: Detour To Deal With (Tag: Loki)   Detour To Deal With  (Tag: Loki) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:40 am

"You would help me, at least according to the scheme of probability," Basilisk paused putting his hand on his chin, slightly thinking aloud, "unless you used them for the day.You are concerned about me? I guess, that is expected among thieves at some point." Basilisk could only assume so much in a day with probability, and thieves altogether. It did not matter to him though whether or not he was helped because he was only concerned about art at the moment. "Only a decade of it? Why not two?" He opened the bottle, and after smelling it closed it back. Looking back at the Loki with a poignant smirk on his face, he offhandedly added, "Thanks for the door. " He reached into his pocket and switched it for a small bottle of cyan colored liquid. "Well, you know if you're bored, you could help me . . . . . ." Basilisk then proceeded to find and light torches in the room.
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Detour To Deal With (Tag: Loki)   Detour To Deal With  (Tag: Loki) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 9:05 am

The smaller theif chuckled, now strolling around the room in a slow and relaxed pace in look for something that might catch his interesst. No such luck apparently. "The day i'd be concerned for someone other than myself, would be a sigh that the world is ending," he snickerd, half-joking as he said this while snooping around in the room. Not like Basilisk would care for help anyway, he had his art to think about at the moment. "Beacuse I haven't lived that long," he answerd simply, sighing in boredome as he couldn't find anything worht his time in here. Maybe he should've just found himself a place to sleep for the night.
He turned around to face the older man, a peek of curiosity now in his green eyes. "And with what would I help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Basilisk Frey

Basilisk Frey

PostSubject: Re: Detour To Deal With (Tag: Loki)   Detour To Deal With  (Tag: Loki) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 8:25 pm

With the lights lit, Basilisk then went to a dark corner of the room and carved two giant alchemy circles in the in the wood, with symbols and lines to connect them both, "Oh, would it really? Then I had better alert my brother of all my dealings, and prepare for it." Basilisk chuckled appreciating that the young thief's joke. He knew it would always be a bad combination when thieves worked together. "Ah, young blood are you? Understandable. How do you like it so far?" He looked up from his alchemy circle making. He strode over to him and stood beside him for a minute before explaining, "Well, I am an artist and really some of these paintings are not worth letting Royalty have; they simply do not know how to appreciate it." Basilisk smiled that same child-like smile at Loki, again.

Last edited by Basilisk Frey on Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Detour To Deal With (Tag: Loki)   Detour To Deal With  (Tag: Loki) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 2:35 pm

Seeing giant alchemy circles was enough to perkupthe trickster's interesst, and shortly enough he had waltzed over towards the older male to get a closer look at the symbols. "I'm still alive, so I guess it's ok," he answerd absently, green eyes now focused on whatever it was Basilisk was doing.
He turned is attention back at the older, rising an eyebrow and looking unimpressed as he told him about the paitings. Artists, he merely thought, mentally rolling his eyes. Although he could understand the man's reasoning. "And I suppose you do," he said simply, averting his eyes away from the child-like smile of the older and back to the symbols. And people think I'm childish when I smile.
Back to top Go down
Basilisk Frey

Basilisk Frey

PostSubject: Re: Detour To Deal With (Tag: Loki)   Detour To Deal With  (Tag: Loki) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:21 pm

"Yes, well artwork meaning is quite discuss-able among-st the community, but value is a different story altogether that I am more familiar with." Basilisk rubbed his fingers against his thumb. He turned back to the alchemy circle carefully carving out the symbols. "I'm glad to you're surviving it, hopefully you will soon thrive in it." Basilisk reached in his pocket and bought out a small vile of blood. He put it same hand with the other bottle of cyan colored liquid. "I often have a general problem with transporting some of my work, as I travel quite often. I also move rather awkwardly for my height, especially with multiple paintings," Basilisk finished off his alchemy circle and began pouring the cyan liquid into where he had carved the the circle and symbols. "as I am also called by the art community to find lost or stolen paintings, as well as other priceless artifacts . . . . ." Basilisk gave a toothy smirk to the younger thief, avoiding Loki's interest in his alchemy circle for the moment. "Would you like to help me out from time to time? It would be most helpful."
Back to top Go down
Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

PostSubject: Re: Detour To Deal With (Tag: Loki)   Detour To Deal With  (Tag: Loki) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:09 am

The younger and smaller theif merely hummed at what the blunette was saying, his green eyes still glued to the alchemy circle. He wouldn't say he knew much about alchemy, but he's defenetily read about it. He chuckled dryly at what Basilisk said next, feeling slightly irked by it. 'Thrive' in it? he thought unamused. Only beacuse I enjoy the freedom this lifestyle gives.
Loki quirked an eyebrow at the liquid in slight curiosity, but was shortly feeling himself losing interest in all this. He's snoped around this tower more thna enough already anyway. As he was just about to turn and leave however, Basilisk gave him another toothy grin, along with with a suggestion apparently.
At first Loki just returned the smile with a wide grin of his own, looking thrilled with the idea until; "No." He couldn't have said more flatly or uninteressted than that. "I never do anything for free."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Detour To Deal With (Tag: Loki)   Detour To Deal With  (Tag: Loki) Empty

Back to top Go down

Detour To Deal With (Tag: Loki)
Page 1 of 1