Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Unwanted attention  Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unwanted attention

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

Unwanted attention  Empty
PostSubject: Unwanted attention    Unwanted attention  EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:51 pm

Enjoying the view from one of the halways, with the side opened to the see to offer a beautiful view on it, Marina almost didn´t notice Khanrah standing in the middle between two nobles almost right next to her. She was just about to gently smile at the situation seeing how well they got along with her favorite diplomat but exactly in that moment the male noble grabbed his ass whispering something in his ear which she assumed to be something very naughty as she sensed Khanrah feeling uncomfortable and blushing immediately while the female noble hissed at the male and grabbed Khanrah at the armour near his neck. Feeling sorry for him as well as terribly angry about the nobles Marina quickly interfered and pushed the nobles aside to stand close to Khanrah herself laying her right hand on his chest. "Ah there you are. I´ve been searching for you everywhere."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t2-queen-marina-targarye
Khanrah Wormdor

Khanrah Wormdor

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted attention    Unwanted attention  EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 9:19 pm

This was utterly unacceptable. By the gods, he had been through worse! He was a warrior, a man versed in the ways of battle and death, a soul who had saw too much of the world already. His hands were covered by blood as well as ink. He was an Unsullied. But even his past couldn't help him when confronted to this.

A few things were able to make him uneasy, or dare he say, slightly afraid. But this! This was not something his training had prepared him for. A few moments ago, a couple of noble had approached him and started to ask for some informations on Astapor, apparently eager to learn more about the city he was coming from. It had made him smile kindly and he had answered them the best he could, giving advices and informations precises to their questions.

When a hand touched his arm, he had put that on the side, too absorbed in his explications to pay attention properly. However, when the man leaned toward him to murmur in his ear, his instinct finally kicked in but it was alas too late: the young man was cornered. Khanrah tried desperately to stay polite when asking the man, always politely, to just back off. When a hand grabbed his backside, an intense feeling of mortification ran through him as well as panic palpable. No. NO. A simple monosyllable playing again and again in his mind, while he stayed totally paralysed when the woman started to touch him as well.

Help. He just wanted someone to help him. Anybody. So when a voice finally stopped the movements of the hands on his body, Khanrah almost wanted to cry in relief as he felt those hands left his body. Gods help me... His face was still red from shame but he didn't care any more. They had stopped, it was all that really mattered. Oh, he knew who had helped him and he would be always be thankful to her for helping him. His voice was trembling slightly as he turned toward her and spoke. “My Queen. How may I help you?
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t70-khanrah-wormdor
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted attention    Unwanted attention  EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:26 pm

"Oh I´m very sure you know exactly how Khanrah." She said giving him a quick wink hoping he would understand her recent as well as the following actions of hers. Getting even closer to him Marina let her hand wander down his armour while she put her other arm around him just above his waist. Now she made her standpoint clear to the nobles she gave them a final glare making clear their aweful try of seducing Khanrah ends here and right now.
Back to top Go down
Khanrah Wormdor

Khanrah Wormdor

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted attention    Unwanted attention  EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 6:46 pm

Calm. Gone was the panic which had paralysed him a few seconds ago. It was rather upsetting and reassuring to know that the Queen could so easily help him clear his mind by just a touch. Not that he complained but it wasn't a feeling he was used to. But for now, it was more than welcome.

Bowing slightly his head towards her, his voice as calm as ever, came out from his lips. “It would be a pleasure for me to help you, my Queen.” His voice didn't faltered when the Queen's arm wrapped itself around himself, quite the contrary. He relaxed into the touch, knowing subconsciously that he was safe. Plus, the disappointed look the noble couple kept shooting at him were just a little compensation for all the groping he had to endure some minutes ago. He turned his head towards them. “My apologies but it seems that Her Majesty require my presence for the time being. I hope that you'll understand that such matter cannot wait.
Back to top Go down
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted attention    Unwanted attention  EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 7:29 pm

Marina chuckled a little in a low and quiet tone only for Khanrah to hear. Oh how she loved it to use her power and position knowing that she would always get want she wanted. Impressed about how formal and well mannered he still was even after being close to get probably raped she looked up at him again before turning her head back to the nobles seeing them leave obviously pissed. Maybe she should let her food and drinks checked for poison more carefully the next days ...

After her and Khanrah were alone and out of sight of the nobles as well as anyone else she eventually let go of him and brought a little more space between them. "Men in armour -" She sighed. "- I fear you will have to endure more situation like this." Patting on his shoulder she continued. "But don´t worry if you need me I´ll definitely try to safe you then."
Back to top Go down
Khanrah Wormdor

Khanrah Wormdor

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted attention    Unwanted attention  EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 9:23 pm

Khanrah let out a silent sigh as he watched the noble couple walk away from him and the Queen, muttering some nonsenses as they continued to shot glances at him. Well, he will have to pay more attention to his surroundings next time. Just in case.

As the Queen let go of him, Khanrah ignored the feeling of loss which made his heart clutches and pushed the thought away. It wasn't important. Just a thought after all. At her remark, an awkward smile appeared on his lips. “Even prepared, I must admit that I am always at loss when confronted to... this kind of situation.”He said. “But I appreciate greatly your help in that matters.” A small chuckle escaped his mouth as she finished her last sentence, wiping definitely away the unease he had felt until now. “I'll keep your words in mind my Queen, even if I'll try to handle the matter more efficiently next time, may it happen again.
Back to top Go down
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted attention    Unwanted attention  EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:59 pm

She patted him on the shoulder. Oh poor sweet Khanrah. "I fear it definitely will happen again. Unsullid or not you are quite attracting people. But you´re not the only one who has to suffer these kind of situations. Believe me." She chuckled. "So did they distract you from anything?"
Back to top Go down
Khanrah Wormdor

Khanrah Wormdor

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted attention    Unwanted attention  EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:11 am

An amused smile floated on his lips as he shook softly his head at the Queen's words. “So I feared. It seems that I will need to avoid darks alleys and corridors for some times...” Really, it was ridiculous. He couldn't understand how people could find him attractive, or worse, wanted him to warm their bed for a night. He never thought that being an Unsullied would cause such problems.

To say the truth, your Majesty, I have received a letter from Astapor and it seems that my mother was right in her judgments. As always...” He hold up the said to letter, letting her take it, before pursuing. “Some movements were perceived among the Dothrakis. Their attacks have been more violent, more daring than ever... However, this is not the most important. All let's presume that some nobles are plotting against you and the First Lady of Astapor is requiering an audience with you, my Queen.
Back to top Go down
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted attention    Unwanted attention  EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:29 am

Marina chuckled at his comment. "Oh you don´t have to avoid them. Only get yourself some good company for those times."

As he mentioned the tensing situation at Essos, the free cities her expression changed completely though since the time for jokes and laughing seemed to be over for them in this case. "That indeed doesn´t sound good at all. I agree to a meeting with your mother but I fear she´d need to come to me. Is this possible in time and regaring the difficultness at Astatopr, at all?"
Back to top Go down
Khanrah Wormdor

Khanrah Wormdor

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted attention    Unwanted attention  EmptySat May 02, 2015 9:21 pm

Khanrah repressed a proud smile as he watched the expression of the Queen change to become one of extreme seriousness and attention. Ah... Here was the Queen he had swore allegiance to, the one he had swore to protect and serve until his very last breath. “Unless the city of Astapor become incapable of repulse the raid of the Dothrakis, the Council of the City will agree to let my mother leave its wall to come to you.” He started to walk slowly, letting the Queen follow him as they paced calmly in the corridor, the servants and nobles making care of not crossing their path.

Retrieving slowly his military posture, Khanrah put his hands behind his cape, his face once again the perfect image of concentration. “They fear that the Dothrakis will become more bold in their actions and will try to conquer one of our cities but none is certain...” A long sigh escaped his mouth as he looked towards the Queen. If those news weren't good, the ones he will give to her were worse. “However the last reports handed to me spoke of rumours concerning you my Queen... It seems than some nobles cannot accept your position as ruler and try to discredit you in the eyes of your people... Unfortunately, my sources weren't in the capacity to give me their name, your Majesty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unwanted attention    Unwanted attention  Empty

Back to top Go down

Unwanted attention
Page 1 of 1