Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Coming back from a journey - Page 2 Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coming back from a journey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

Coming back from a journey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:30 pm

She brought her hands to his hair. Gently tugging at it. As he held her closer and closer. "I missed your feverish kisses.." Rose purred against his lips. Finding that she wanted him very much. She longed for him. Somehow.. Something she wanted to keep inside and never let out. She would have to stay a virgin for her future husband. But it was so difficult to keep her desires locked away. Rose closed any gap between them. Wanting to feel his every inch.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t4-rose-lannister
Tulio Voss

Tulio Voss

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 5:15 pm

He couldn't resist anymore and began to unlace her korset. He knew she would stop him soon, but he just couldn't control himself anymore...He held her tighter. If he could only...just a little taste.... His kisses wandered down her neck.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 5:39 pm

Rose noticed him unlacing her corset. She couldn't care. Rose brought her hands to his chest. Purring in his ear. "Oh.. but I just dressed you..." She liked the kisses on her neck. Making her feel hot. Her cheeks flushed. Rose closed her eyes. Enjoying how he unlaced her. It felt freeing.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Voss

Tulio Voss

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 5:55 pm

"You can do it again later.", he said out of breath and pulled her corset down. Letting it fall on the ground. He kissed her lips again and shoved her in front of the king-size bed until her legs touched the edge of it. He couldn't believe she wasn't stopping him, but he felt so manly right now, he didn't waste any thought about that. He kept undressing her.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 6:32 pm

Rose wanted to object. But at the same time she didn't want to either. Her corset dropped to the ground and she was left with her skirt and blouse. He began to unbutton her blouse. It seemed with haste. With eagerness.. Rose felt the bed hit the back of her legs. She hadn't noticed that they had moved. Rose turned them around. Pushing him down on the bed. Stopping him in his tracks. She was breathless. "We shouldn't.." She said. Laying her head on his shoulder. "We can't.. do this.."
Back to top Go down
Tulio Voss

Tulio Voss

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 7:38 pm

He looked really surprised at first but then he smiled dirty. He was the one who made her gasp for breath. That was really pushing his ego. He didn't even stop smiling when she said they couldn't do that. It was obvious that she wanted it. "Rose....", he said with a raspy voice and wrapped a wisp of her hair around his finger. "I know that....but I don't care." He looked in her eyes. "But if you'd tell me you don't want to, I'd stop."
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 2:21 pm

She looked him in his eyes. "Oh I want to.." Rose said sadly. She had never giving into her own desires like this. Rose sighed. But it felt so good to give into it... Rose sat up. Unbuttoning her blouse. She was already giving away enough the blouse wasn't really that covering. She moved her blouse asside. Sitting ontop of him topless. "If you don't care.. Why should I care?" Rose asked with a small smile. She doubted men could feel if a woman was a virgin or not. "Give me what we both desire lover.."
Back to top Go down
Tulio Voss

Tulio Voss

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 2:54 pm

He followed her fingers unbuttoning every button with his eyes and then stared at her boobs. They were so perfect... not too small or too big..and totally rotund. He couldn't resist and grabbed them first gently and then dispersing them a little. Awesome...Wait - what did she say? He looked back into her eyes. "You won't have to tell me twice, Rose..", he said and smirked. He liked her sitting on top of him. And so did his penis.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:06 pm

She felt nervous as he touched her breasts. But she also felt her desires being fullfilled. Rose looked down. Smirking. "I wasn't going to.." Rose said teasingly kissing his lips passionately. Already feeling his erection pressing. Eager to get out. But she wasn't ready yet. Rose took one of his hands. Leading it under her skirt. "Won't you help me a little..?" She asked as she lead his hand to her womanhood.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Voss

Tulio Voss

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 4:59 pm

"You will beg for more!", he laughed. "Oh Rose, I didn't know you would be so dirty...", he said hotly and immidiately touched her there. Gently caressing her vulvar. "Do you like that?", he asked. But he could already fell it...He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 5:21 pm

Rose bit her lip. Was this dirty? "Is this.. dirty..?" She asked a bit unsure. Looking down at him. Yes that did feel nice but she knew how her boy worked so she knew what she liked. "Y-Yes..I do like it.." She muttered. Still feeling nervous. And this wasn't helping..She moved a bit back. Rose was never often insecure. But right now she did. She moved off of him. "I want to make love to the man I desire. How is that dirty?"
Back to top Go down
Tulio Voss

Tulio Voss

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 6:10 pm

His smile lapsed. "Rose...I didn't meant it like this...I'm sorry. Don't listen to me. You're the purest person I know.", he touched her hair, "It was just... surprising that you..seem to know what you're doing..", he shook his head. "Forget it.", he said and smiled charming. "I will give you all the love I have." He swiched places with her and kissed her lips. "And I have a lot...", he said smirking and then kissed her neck gently.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 6:16 pm

Rose didn't want to explain why she knew what ahe wanted. It was because she at times masturbated. Something that was somehow forbidden in some places. Rose prefered them changing positions. She ofcourse had yet much to learn. Rose let him kiss her. Her hand went to his trousers. Moving to undo them. His words about love made her feel better. and the words that it was okay. And not wrong. Perhaps it was better to have him help her. If she was to get married.. She ought to know how to keep her husband happy. If she wanted him to stay at her side instead of go to a mistress. Rose bit her lip again. Letting a soft whimper escape.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Voss

Tulio Voss

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 2:44 pm

He smiled and helped her putting his trousers off. Then he threw his other clothes on the ground, her clothes following. "Everything alright?", he asked when she whimpered and touched her cheek. The other hand was pillowed besides her. He wanted her so much, he could barely think about something else than being in her. But he had to be considerated of her and her feelings. He didn't want to scare her in any way.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 3:22 pm

She brought his hands between her legs. ''I'll be alright if you don't forget about my needs either..'' She said with a soft smile. Bringing his face close to hers to place a kiss on it. ''I'm almost ready for you...'' Rose said as she spread her legs. Bringing her free hand to lay on the back of his neck. ''You'll know when I am ready.''
Back to top Go down
Tulio Voss

Tulio Voss

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 4:09 pm

Tulio laughed assuaged. "I won't dare to forget about these, my dear..", he smirked naughty. He slipped down and kisses her breasts, nibbeling softly at her nipples. The left one first and then the right one. With the hand she pulled between her legs he begar to play with her clitoris. She was already wet, but he wanted her to brim over.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 4:32 pm

She moaned as he was pleasuring her. Smiling when he spoke of her needs aswell. Rose arched her back. Rose brought her hand into his hair. "I'm ready lover.." She felt ready for him. There was no going back now.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Voss

Tulio Voss

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 5:23 pm

"Are you sure?", he asked, going on jollying her. He didn't know if he should let her cum and then pleasuring her to her next orgasm or if he should give in to her begs...He decided for the first one. "Tell me, what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 5:32 pm

She moaned again as he continued pleasuring. "You.." She purred. Arching her back. "Every... inch... of you.." Rose said slow and soft. Wanting him much more than ever. Having him so close. Yet so far.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Voss

Tulio Voss

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 7:07 pm

He decided to give her what she wanted to much..what she needed, he thought with a grin. "As you please, mylady", he said and put his penis in front of her pussy, touching it with his glans. "I will come into you now, alright? Ready?", he asked and waited for her nod.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 1:06 pm

Rose nodded. "Yes I am ready.." She was ready now. She felt horny. Hornier than she'd ever been. Rose was ready for him. Pain or no pain. Blood or no blood.. She wanted him the closest he could ever be.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Voss

Tulio Voss

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 5:14 pm

"Alright then", he said. He pulled his dong into her body, first slowly and when he touched her maidenhead, he broke through fast and hard. When he was filling her, he waited until the pain was less hard and then moved slowly in her.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:56 am

She bit her lip. Letting him move in and out of her. Rose was a bit uncomfortable. She moved her hips a bit. Feeling the pleasure increase instead of the pain. She sighed deeply. Moaning softly as she moved with him.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Voss

Tulio Voss

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 2:20 pm

"Ahhh....Rose", he moaned, "you are so tight...! It feels so good.. How's you?", he asked, going on moving slowly in and out of her. He really had a hard time controling himself that he didn't fuck her as hard as he wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Rose Lannister

Rose Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 11:57 am

"Don't say that." She bit. Almost angry. She didn't want to hear how she felt. She just wanted to enjoy this. As far as it was enjoyable. It wasn't that much fun. She had imagined it differently. Rose felt disappointed. And also a bit annoyed how she had no control of this. Rose pushed him away a bit. Wanting a bit more space. Obviously she wasn't strong enough to comepletely push him away. But she just didn't want to feel his breath on her skin. "I don't feel too well.." She groaned. "It's painfull.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming back from a journey   Coming back from a journey - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming back from a journey
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next