HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Between Knights and Rooks (Tag: Alyssa)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amelia Cerwyn

PostSubject: Between Knights and Rooks (Tag: Alyssa)   Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:16 pm

Amelia may have married a Cerwyn, but her previous Bracken banner history was still apart of her as well. Which meant that even though she was no longer a Bracken at all she still felt a sense of loyalty to her previous banners. For instance, even when Bracken was no longer sworn to House Tully, Amelia continued being friends with John Tully. Now she and John Tully were allies under Cerwyn. Although, she had already allied to House Baelish as a Cerwyn she was still using the loyalty under Bracken Banner. It was time to see if there was a change in plans or the status at which they held each other. Though Amelia kind of liked Alyssa, bad or good side, no matter how she used her skills.  Amelia sat in the Great Hall waiting for Alyssa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t63-amelia-cerwyn
Alyssa Baelish

PostSubject: Re: Between Knights and Rooks (Tag: Alyssa)   Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:19 am

The great castle of Harrenhal had much change over the years, most of the huge towers had fallen the stones re purposed. Harrenhal itself was almost like a contained township with its large walls. On the bottom and ground floors lay the lower class and servants of the house plus the various little houses beyond. Even inside it was odd, many septa's and lesser maesters were around, mostly with large groups of young ones seeming to teach them the children themselves of mixed backgrounds. The inner structure was also changed including many odd planks arranged into ramps some even made of stone.

This was all work started by her father that the little lady of the house Harrenhal did not let die with him. Knowledge was always viewed as power in the eyes of a true Baelish, if they could not be stronger they would be smarter. Peter and his wife Sansa had conceived 3 strong boys and one frail girl yet it was the girl who now sat as head of the household thanks to the tragedy that had swept through Harrenhal. Speaking of Alyssa she gently sped down one of the ramps from the upper chambers with a laugh with a servant following behind. The seven had taken away most if not all of her illness but in exchange had robbed the child of her power to walk. The wheeling chair she sat upon a gift from her father and the many smart men he had gathered in Harrenhal.

Alyssa succeeded in slowing herself before Amelia giggling before she seemed to remember her manners, bowing her head "Lady Cerwyn! forgive me for being late I had a meeting to attend to"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t182-alyssa-baelish
Amelia Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Between Knights and Rooks (Tag: Alyssa)   Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:19 am

Amelia managed to get the chair situated so that it was sitting in the Great Hall to lean back on the table without falling over, and was now leaning back in it and was looking up at the ceiling with a small smile. Amelia had put up her coat and was now showing off her concealed weapons. It was odd she had done this many times before, but admiring the ceiling this time felt different. "Strange how something you used to do quite often suddenly feels different." Amelia commented out loud almost to herself as if nobody else was there. Amelia turned her head to look at Alyssa. Amelia took her double-headed ax hilts off her thighs, got up from the chair, and put them up in place where anyone who entered the room could them. Amelia did not know if she should have worn her dress or not so she opted for protection since she was not tiding here in a carriage.

Amelia set the chair back to normal and began to laugh at Alyssa, lightly waving her hand in the air, "You're fine Lady Alyssa. If there is a meeting going on it must be tended to. You should have seen me these past couple of fortnights. I have been late to everything I can think of related to all of the Houses I currently have ties with." Amelia let a deep throat-ed laugh as she explained her thoughts, "Heck, I was almost late for my vows at the Queen's Coronation and nearly missed her big day. As far as I am concerned this is my down time and waiting has given me a chance to nap, rest, or what have you . . . . ." Amelia had been disarming herself while she spoke. She had bought some things for Alyssa and had to disarm to find them. Amelia turned to Alyssa when she was done rather alarmed, but then calmed down, "I am sorry Lady Alyssa. Where are my manners? would you like me to Curtsey or Kneel?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t63-amelia-cerwyn
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Between Knights and Rooks (Tag: Alyssa)   

Back to top Go down

Between Knights and Rooks (Tag: Alyssa)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1