HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Special Event #2 Greta Reed´s and Daemon Lannister´s wedding (Everyone related or having any sort of connection to the charries/families invited ♥)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daemon Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Special Event #2 Greta Reed´s and Daemon Lannister´s wedding (Everyone related or having any sort of connection to the charries/families invited ♥)   Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:25 pm

Daemon smirked about the talk between his son and his new wife. Who said again that wedding were boring? Oh right it was his own niece which just made his smirk turn into a grin. People could say what they wanted, as a lannister at least you have always quite the action going on no matter if you wanted or not. He thought it would be best not to interfer the two of them talking since they didn´t have the chance yet to talk or even see each other at all but when also Rose and Nita joined them there was no way to stay silent any longer. "For once ... again ... I agree with my son. Greta definitely fits in our family and don´t worry dear Rose just like Nita just said my wife will fullfill her duties for sure otherwise you should better prepare to obey Cale´s words." He said teasing his cousins oldest child a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t150-daemon-lannister
Greta Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Special Event #2 Greta Reed´s and Daemon Lannister´s wedding (Everyone related or having any sort of connection to the charries/families invited ♥)   Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:42 pm

Oh, Cale was quite a smart mouth himself! She grinned at his words: she liked him, he was funny. As father as son, after all… “Oh, you hurt my feelings!” She replied sarcastically, faking shock and sadness: she put a hand over her heart like she was deeply hurt by his words “And I that was so looking forward to the awkward irony of being called mother by someone even older than me! Does that means that I shouldn’t call you ‘dear son’ or ‘beloved child’?” As Rose, Nita and even Daemon brought up the children’s subject she felt a bit nauseated for a moment, but she managed to keep her smile nonetheless. Children? So soon? At least the Lannisters were rich enough to afford any amount of nannies she wanted… but she wasn0t too eager to have a little leech growing into her tiny body… She was going to add something, thanking the Lannisters for their welcome (even if the only who who actually welcomed her was Cale) but in that moment her father stood up “Well, I think that the groom and bride have had enough of food and chats. It’s time to bed my daughter, lord Lannister!” His words were welcomed with a roar from the guests, all more than eager to have some fun. A group of men arrived immediately to take Greta away: it wasn’t an hard task to carry her, she was really light!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t248-greta-reed
Daemon Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Special Event #2 Greta Reed´s and Daemon Lannister´s wedding (Everyone related or having any sort of connection to the charries/families invited ♥)   Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:56 pm

As soon as Daemon heard Gretas father requesting the bedding ceremony his mood as well as his expression immediately changed. I fucking hadly ate and don´t make me bring up the liquor! "As you say Lord Reed it will be my pleasure to fullfill my duty as groom." Annoyed and almost making plans to secretly assasinating his own father in law Daemon got carried away. Sure, the bedding ceremony was in fact the most pleasurable part, at least for the man but still Gretas father just ruined the mood. Oh he´d definitely would make him pay he promised himself when he saw how roughly the men treated Greta that she even got pale.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t150-daemon-lannister
Olena Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Special Event #2 Greta Reed´s and Daemon Lannister´s wedding (Everyone related or having any sort of connection to the charries/families invited ♥)   Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:00 pm

Olena had followed her family in the lounge and sat at the table with everyone else, again next to her older sister who kept an eye on her. She was quite glad that the ceremony was over, and she was quite starving! She didn't touch the meat or the fish, she immediately jumped on the sweets, after all they were there and even if her sister kept suggesting her to try this and that she kept eating her cakes. She kept trying to taste the wine as well, but Rose kept managing to stop her. After a couple of cakes, though, she got quite tired, and the music didn't really help her to stay awake. By the time Cale talked to Greta, she was already sleeping, crawled in her dad's lap: she didn't care if that wasn't appropriate or if she was disturbing her dad...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t123-olena-lannister
Meera Reed

PostSubject: Re: Special Event #2 Greta Reed´s and Daemon Lannister´s wedding (Everyone related or having any sort of connection to the charries/families invited ♥)   Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:06 pm

Meera almost chochked as Robert announced the bedding cermony. She remembered how unpleasent it was for herself. She rose up as the msn carried Greta away and shouted. "Just give them a slap in the face sweetie. If it gets to much." Meera herself managed to break someone's nose during her own bedding cermony, and who could blame her? She was known for that she had travelled beyond the wall once. The guys were just laughing when she hit them when she was carried away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t221-meera-reed
Cale Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Special Event #2 Greta Reed´s and Daemon Lannister´s wedding (Everyone related or having any sort of connection to the charries/families invited ♥)   Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:24 am

His eyebrow quirked at Greta, his lips forming into a delighted smirk at seeing the fun he would have talking to this girl. Oh? I’ll make your life a living hell if you call me any of those names. Especially by such a younger girl who’s soon to be deflowered by my father…” he snickered, glancing over at his father in amusement. Cale didn’t know if the young girl was a virgin or not. She probably had to be, since her not being a virgin would be a mockery to the House. Or something along those lines. All of that crap tended to fall onto the females since male’s urges were hard to control and didn’t bear any children. Unless you count the bastards they had with others.

Cale wrinkled his nose a bit at Rose’s statements about hoping that the new bride was fruitful and such. He had always been the only child. And he didn’t play well with others as well. Striking down that young boy at a party with his sword as a young child has scared quite a lot of the children there. It’s what that boy had gotten for foul mouthing his grandfather. So the idea of a sibling wasn’t really seen by the young lannister as good. He clicked his tongue in annoyance as that paling old man had stood up and announced that it was time for the bedding of the bride.

Well then, he has actually started to like his current conversation with the new bride. But she and his father had been carried away. Cale found this to be his only escape from this banquet now. He slipped out of his seat and started to head out of the banquet. But first, he grabbed the young female servant’s hand, who had been watching the young lannister for quite some time during the banquet, and led her away from the banquet with him. He was going to enjoy himself as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t136-cale-lannister
Ishizu Clegane

PostSubject: Re: Special Event #2 Greta Reed´s and Daemon Lannister´s wedding (Everyone related or having any sort of connection to the charries/families invited ♥)   Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:07 am

"Well of course you would not. The only thing you gained from it was a smart mouthed twig or stick." Ishizu responded back to Cale. This is what she deemed Greta with a sneer. "And I do not see such a twig being able to to stop the likes of you from doing anything of even be much of a distraction. No breasts, no butt, no thighs, and not much of a bite to her words." She said, with a bit of distaste and rolling her eyes as he mentioned having his way around with servant girls. She snort and spat like poison, "Mother? Wouldst be better if you called her a sister? Nay. It would better to call her either the man's scapegoat," She quirked up an eyebrow and turned an eye towards Greta's father, "Or the Sacrificial Lamb." She continued speaking, with a sense of blood lust escaping a part of her voice, not really caring if she was loud enough to be heard. And she thought they were both great suggestions for Cale to call her by.

Ishizu then turned her attention to Rose and Nita. "You should be careful of what you say Nita. Because a stick like that could break easily on the first night," Her eyes went from an ocean blue to a cobalt blue with sense of darkness, "If not the first, then there are nine other months where a stick could be broken under the proper circumstances. People would enjoy seeing one or the other fail." She spoke referring to Greta having a baby. She cast grim eye sights on Cale, Rose, and Olena, as if to hint that another Lannister child might be more endangered in this House as opposed to another.

Or course Daemon spoke up to Greta's defense, which was no surprise Ishizu. She just wondered why it took him so long. Of as she was not going to protest Daemon. Then Greta's father mentioned the Bedding Ceremony, instantly breaking her concentration. She instantly hid behind Cale, not wanting to wanting to watch the bride get carried off by men nor the groom taken away by women. She had always found and the thought for the bedding ceremony to be a bit too barbaric for her taste. Or course, she saw Cale take this time to slip out, And with a servant girl, nonetheless. She thought rolling her eyes of him. Her attention then turned to Greta's father, Robert. He was now target, as she sensed something wrong, or rather, not right about the man. Yes, Greta's father, this whole wedding is his cover, his idea. But what is he hiding and how do I expose him? Her eyes went from Cobalt blue to a Glacier ice color that almost seem to be white as she starred down at Robert, Greta father, plotting greatly against him to expose him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t256-ishizu-clegane
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Event #2 Greta Reed´s and Daemon Lannister´s wedding (Everyone related or having any sort of connection to the charries/families invited ♥)   

Back to top Go down

Special Event #2 Greta Reed´s and Daemon Lannister´s wedding (Everyone related or having any sort of connection to the charries/families invited ♥)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2