Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Invitation to Teach (Tag: Juliana, Kayley) Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Invitation to Teach (Tag: Juliana, Kayley)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amelia Cerwyn

Amelia Cerwyn

Invitation to Teach (Tag: Juliana, Kayley) Empty
PostSubject: Invitation to Teach (Tag: Juliana, Kayley)   Invitation to Teach (Tag: Juliana, Kayley) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:24 am

Lady Amelia Cerwyn walked through the Caslte Winterfell hallway to the Great Hall of her main ally, the Starks. Unfortunately, for her the guards had trouble with her the way she was doing something. I mean it's not like was doing anything wrong. All she was doing was holding onto her double-sided battle axe in her hand while walking down hallway. This was in no way any different than when she had it on her back or under skirts. I mean after all she had the Teaching Request in her other hand, it's not like it was a big deal. It was not like she was carrying it around outside, she was inside the castle now. Amelia was just trying to figure out what kind of teacher Kayley was talking about? Maybe Juliana wrote this message. Amelia could not tell sometimes, especially when she was tired or slightly drunk. Right now, she was a little bit of both especially with the guards pestering her. Whoever was the Great Hall could hear something fall over followed by the words, "Alright, Alright! I a putting it up! I am putting it on my back!" Then the a few guards holding her arms bought Amelia in the Great Hall, with her double-sided axe on her back.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t63-amelia-cerwyn
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to Teach (Tag: Juliana, Kayley)   Invitation to Teach (Tag: Juliana, Kayley) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:49 pm

Kayley actually had no idea that Amelia was arriving today.  Unbeknownst to her, Juliana had arranged for Amelia to get here as a surprise.  So, when she walked into the great hall and noticed a woman with a double-sided ax on her back, she was more than a little confused.  And surprised.  "Um...can I help you, miss?" she asked, trying to be polite.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t37-kayley-stark
Amelia Cerwyn

Amelia Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to Teach (Tag: Juliana, Kayley)   Invitation to Teach (Tag: Juliana, Kayley) EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 3:39 am

Amelia mentally cursed herself for showing up in front of Kayley slightly inebriated. She slowly looked around the room trying to get her thoughts and bearing together. Amelia cleared her throat before speaking in a slow, clear voice, "Yes. I am Lady Amelia of . . . . " she paused desperately not wanting to sound drunk, "House Cerwyn summoned by you or your mother . . . ." Amelia sighed as she slowly handed Kayley the Teaching Request and thinking out loud. "A Stark wrote it. I know that much . . . . Definitely a Stark wrote it, yeah." Amelia could not stand guards. Amelia sighed and slowly shook her head. "If you do not mind I would like a glass of water, and while we are at it could you have your guards release me?" Amelia tried to stay a civil as possible and too a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Juliana Stark

Juliana Stark

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to Teach (Tag: Juliana, Kayley)   Invitation to Teach (Tag: Juliana, Kayley) EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:59 pm

Juliana has been busy playing with Robin as she heard of the news that Kayleys teacher just arrived so it took her a few minutes to get the great hall but it seemed that she appeared just in time. "Guards you can let her go. I summoned her as a fighting teacher so there is no need to hold her back." She called out for the guards who of course immediately did as she said.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t3-juliana-stark
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to Teach (Tag: Juliana, Kayley)   Invitation to Teach (Tag: Juliana, Kayley) EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:06 am

Kayley's brow furrowed in puzzlement for a moment.  She definitely hadn't summoned this woman.  So it had to have been her mother.  Sure enough, when Amelia handed her the paper with the teaching request on her, she recognized her mother's handwriting.  But, she was even more astounded to find that Amelia was here to be her fighting teacher.  Her mother soon entered the room, ordering the guards to release Amelia.  "Mother, this warrior is here for me?" Kayley asked, her eyes shining with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Juliana Stark

Juliana Stark

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to Teach (Tag: Juliana, Kayley)   Invitation to Teach (Tag: Juliana, Kayley) EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:18 am

Juliana chuckled a bit about Kayleys excitement. Most girls her age would have that expression when they get a new dress or jewlery but not her. At those times Juliana was always reminded how much of a Stark and how much of herself and Proteus she could see in the girl. "Yes I did. I thought it´s better to offer you a professional fighter as teacher rather then let you practise all by yourself in secret." She spoke to Kayley before she turned to Amelia. "Lady Cerwyn welcome to Winterfell though I want to apologize for your unpleasant greeting. I´m going to make sure it won´t happen again."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t3-juliana-stark
Amelia Cerwyn

Amelia Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to Teach (Tag: Juliana, Kayley)   Invitation to Teach (Tag: Juliana, Kayley) EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 1:45 am

"Yeah, I told you! I have reason to have things in my hand! I'm like an Honorary Guard!"When Amelia got free of the guards she gloated taking her husband's double-sided axe off of her back and holding it up the air. Amelia then threw on the ground, making sure it stuck into the wood. Then turning to Kayley and politely addressing her with a smile kneeling down on one knee to look her in the eyes. "Warrior? I would go so far as to say that exactly . . . . I mean sure if you are a Cerwyn you have to be 'Honed and Ready', but it's not like everyday I run into battle. We only do that when we are called upon." Hearing Lady Juiliana speak brought her back to her senses to realize that what she had just done was NOT lady-like at all . . . . and began apologizing. "Oh, Lady Juliana, Lady Amelia Cerwyn at your service. I am so sorry about that outburst. You see, I been upgrading the castle, and 'ave had lack of sleep lately. Then at some point there was a visitor and some wine . . . . Also, I think I destroyed one of your bookshelves, but I will fix before I leave though." Amelia bowed to Lady Juliana and rose with her head down. Amelia began to blush embarrassed at the mention of her drinking wine and destroying something at Winterfell already. She took a seat and took one of her gloves off of her hand trying to regain her composure. Amelia then turned to Kayley in surprise. "Wait a minute . . . . You practice in secret? That's not right. I know it's looked down upon, but it is not that uncommon, but then again . . . ." Amelia sat back in the chair, crossing her legs and thinking. Amelia ran a finger across her chin and then across her lips.
Back to top Go down
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to Teach (Tag: Juliana, Kayley)   Invitation to Teach (Tag: Juliana, Kayley) EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:57 pm

Kayley couldn't resist hopping up and down.  She was just so excited.  She was going to learn how to fight, really fight!  And even better, her teacher was a woman too.  Kayley felt like that it showed that women as warriors wasn't as odd of a thing as it used to be.  Amelia seemed to be a bit concerned that Kayley had been practicing in secret for a while.  "Yeah, I guess it was kind of...stupid, now that I look back on it.  I just...wasn't sure how people would take it."  She hated to admit that, but it was true.  She wasn't sure what her mother, or even her father, would think.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Cerwyn

Amelia Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to Teach (Tag: Juliana, Kayley)   Invitation to Teach (Tag: Juliana, Kayley) EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:23 pm

Amelia got up from her chair, strode over to Kayley, and got down on one knee, putting her non-gloved hand on Kayley's shoulder. She looked Kayley in the eyes, encouraging, concerned eyes. "If you accept and love all of yourself, what should it not matter what people think of you. They should accept you for who you are. If you hide any part of yourself, you're hiding all of yourself." Amelia looked from Juliana to Kayley smiling. Amelia's eyes went soft and she looked down at the floor for minute, thinking about what and how to say things. Amelia bit her upper lip slightly. "I think on that part Lady Juliana, your Mother, can agree with me on that. Although, I understand the concerns that both of you have. Especially where some Men Warriors and Knights might try to humiliate and harass you for doing being a Warrior Woman . . . ." Amelia paused only to realize she did not know Kayley's name, but her eyes turned curious. Amelia stood up, "I do not think we have been formally introduced, but you do look familiar. Have we seen each other before?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to Teach (Tag: Juliana, Kayley)   Invitation to Teach (Tag: Juliana, Kayley) Empty

Back to top Go down

Invitation to Teach (Tag: Juliana, Kayley)
Page 1 of 1