HomeHome    CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Company for Sidekicks (Tag: Odette)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amelia Cerwyn

PostSubject: Company for Sidekicks (Tag: Odette)   Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:23 am

Amelia Cerwyn was just outside the castle looking around at the buildings and inspecting what needed to be done. Some of the buldings needed to be updated and restored to their former glory. If her husband were here, this task would fall to him. Unfortunately he was out on a quest or mission or delivery of some kind; whatever the case was, the Head of House Castle duties feel onto her shoulders now. As she made her daily rounds to people of the House of Cerwyn, she could here someone or something approaching in the distance on horse back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t63-amelia-cerwyn
Odette Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Company for Sidekicks (Tag: Odette)   Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:48 am

Odette's mind was always somewhere else while she was riding. She loved the feeling of freedom, being able to travel anywhere she pleased. After exploring for a while, she found herself in the area of Castle Cerwyn, so she decided to pay a visit Approaching the gates of the castle she brushed a hand through her horse's mane, coaxing it to slow to a stop. She sat up straight, her eyes searching until they found the lady Amelia. She nodded in her direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t48-odette-bolton
Amelia Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Company for Sidekicks (Tag: Odette)   Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:39 pm

Lady Amelia excused herself from talking to the cohabitants of oher castle. Looking up toward the gates she smiled at the Lady Odette's nod in her direction. It was nice to see a familiar face headed her way for a visit. The Boltons would often ask for information and aide on some things sometimes, but she hoped that was not the case this time. As Amelia had gotten to know know and like them in her own way; even if Cerwyn was forced to swear fealty to them. Amelia sauntered over to Odette and waved noticing her on horseback. "Good day to you Lady Odette, and welcome to Castle Cerwyn." Amelia smiled keeping an open civil dialogue with her.
Back to top Go down
Odette Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Company for Sidekicks (Tag: Odette)   Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:22 pm

"Lady Amelia." She greeted, flashing a charming smile. The girl's eyes searched around quickly, taking in all that they could. She dismounted her horse and brushed off her dress. The Lady Amelia had been allies with her family for as long as she could remember. There were very few women in her life, that she cared for at least, so she figured it would be appropriate to visit. "I'm very tired from my ride, might I have a glass of wine?" She purred at the woman. "We'll sit and talk."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Company for Sidekicks (Tag: Odette)   Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:39 pm

Amelia smiled helping Odette off of her horse. It was nice to see a smile across Odette's face. "Sure, Odette. There is always rest for the weary here, and a visit would be nice." It was odd to Amelia that most of the allies she had were through the Ladies of the Houses, but after all weren't they the the real power though. Amelia handed off Odette's horse to the servants. "Sorry about the Great Hall and the Horse Stables though. I am having to upgrade everything thus far and I did not know it was going to be so much work." Amelia rolled her eyes, chuckling lightly as Odette purred for wine. Amelia wrapped one arm around Odette's shoulder lightly hugging her close to her. "A glass of wine? It sounds like someone is having a rough day or has something on their mind. I was about to head to my Watch Tower, You can join me in sitting up there." Amelia began toward the tower calling the servants over for some wine.
Back to top Go down
Odette Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Company for Sidekicks (Tag: Odette)   Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:27 pm

"Must one always be in distress to crave wine?" She chuckled, tilting her head to the side."Perhaps i just thoroughly enjoy the taste." Odette followed closely behind her, and grinned as a silver cup was placed in her hand. "I see you're doing very well in your husband's absence. The castle seems to be in great hands." She noted.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Company for Sidekicks (Tag: Odette)   Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:24 am

"Why must 'clearing your mind' be classified as 'distress'?" Amelia shook her head, taking a seat in the Watch Tower. "Anyone can 'crave wine'. Some just crave it a little more than others." Amelia took a silver cup in her hand began swirling the wine around in it and staring at it. Wine made her a little "Oh yeah, you "thoroughly 'enjoy the taste' of wine. It's what you live for, isn't it?" Amelia joked and smiled at Odette. Amelia sighed a bit as the conversation turned to the castle. Amelia took a sip of wine before answering Odette. "Thank you Odette. It is nice that we can get everyone to work as a team to update stuff, but next time though I will be more careful about timing. It is messing with ou- well . . . . my already messed up sleep schedule." Amelia softly looked out at work from the Watch Tower. She had been more tired than she normally was before this started the updates."I just wish my husband would get home sooner." Amelia softly smiled.
Back to top Go down
Odette Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Company for Sidekicks (Tag: Odette)   Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:06 pm

"Being married must be lovely." She spoke, the glass of wine resting on her lips. "At least- having someone to miss." She laughed at herself for a moment and turned to Amelia. For as malicious as she was, she always had a side to her that was hopelessly romantic. Sure- she seduced her fair share of men in the past. She'd slept with more than she could count. But still there were times where she wondered what it might be like to be fully committed with one person.
"My brother is seeking to wed Lady Arryn." She said shortly, not attempting to hide her disgust. "He claims it's not set it stone, but i'm not a child. Things like this are bound to happen."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Company for Sidekicks (Tag: Odette)   Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:10 pm

"Well, sometimes when they are gone, it pains your heart if it takes too long for them to get back." Amelia took a longer sip of wine than intended. Sure they could both be a demanding and slightly threatening, but that did not mean they were also gentle and romantic at times too. "Sometimes, when I fall asleep in the Throne Room . . . . I mean, sure the Cerwyn Throne was only built for one person, and both of us falling asleep in it made it uncomfortable, but at least . . . . . ." Amelia's hand was getting cold. She slipped one glove on one hand, leaving the other without a glove. It was nice that she and Odette could be emotional around each other without them worrying about what the other thought of them. Amelia clenched her fist. It was kind of hard for Amelia to be lonely now that she had someone, since it was hard for to get a date back in Bracken because she was the Executioner back then. "You compliment what I have, yet are disgusted with your brother?" Amelia turned to Odette, looking at her sympathetically. "A child you are not, but you still worry about the meaning of it, right? Everybody deserves somebody."
Back to top Go down
Odette Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Company for Sidekicks (Tag: Odette)   Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:30 pm

"I worry about change, Amelia." She said quickly before taking a gulp and finishing her glass. "I do believe everyone deserves someone, including Cato. But I'm not quite sure i'm ready to give him up. He's truly all I have." She couldn't recall the last time she was this vulnerable. Though she was always of a calmer demeanor around Amelia, never was she ever this noticeably distressed. Oh how her father would mock her.
"Look at me...I'm sounding like my sister. Soft." She laughed loudly, snapping herself out of whatever melancholy emotions that began to creep up on her. "More Wine." She ordered at the servant, holding out her glass.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Company for Sidekicks (Tag: Odette)   Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:31 pm

"Change moves things forward Odette. Whether it happens naturally or you had to fight for it." Amelia took another small sip of wine and placed the nearly empty cup back on the table, nodding her head toward the servants, who gave Odette more wine. "I know the feeling Odette. I was not prepared when my brother, Hendry died in battle, after I fought so hard. But you will have to excuse my mannerisms about this. What will you do when you find someone else or love even? Do you think Cato will feel the same way about it? " Amelia chuckled at the thought. Amelia sat closer to Odette and put an arm around her shoulders. Amelia always knew how to bring out the gentle side of Odette. "It is not on accident that you sound soft like that Odette. Even a Bolton should know the feeling of love." Amelia looked sternly at Odette with tears swelling in her eyes. Amelia finished her wine and got a refill. "You have a heart that wants romance too, you know."
Back to top Go down
Odette Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Company for Sidekicks (Tag: Odette)   Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:37 pm

"The heart is the weakest part of the body." She said blankly. "I should know...i've ripped out my fair share of them." She stood up, clutching her newly poured glass and looked out the window of the tower. "I'm not quite sure I'll find someone like that. More than likely I'll be married off to a wealthy lord in order to form allies with another house. I've prepared myself for that. I have no room in my life for affection." She spoke with a voice much coarser than before. She'd began to toughen her skin again.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Company for Sidekicks (Tag: Odette)   Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:48 am

Amelia stood up, crossed over to Odette, took off the only glove she had on, and slapped Odette with it. "If I did not know any better I would say you were the bastard and I was the royal, but I know better . . . ." Amelia softly glared at Odette. She could not blame her though. Even as the Ex-Executioner of Bracken, Amelia knew it would probably happen. Unfortunately she was a staunch believer in love and affection. Amelia took Odette's drink and set it down on the table. Then she softly took Odette's hands in hers. "Baby Sister, look at me. You must forget where I came from. Do you feel this?" Amelia put her their hands on Amelia's heart. "It's a Bracken heart. It gives me the strength to be stern, but fair. It gave me the strength to become royalty, fight in battle, and carry out a punishment, not matter how harsh." Amelia took the other hand put it on Odette's heart. "Do you feel that? It's Bolton heart. It allows you flay the skin of people, seduce and break people's hearts, become tough girl, and best of all show me how coarse you are not" Amelia knew that she was the only one that got to Odette's soft side and the other unseen emotions in between, even it was for short period of time. Odette was also the only one that Amelia ever told that she was a baseborn Bracken."And when you take away the fancy titles, it is just a heart like anyone else. It beats and moves blood all throughout your entire body allowing you to live. It also allows you to feel. It lives too. No matter what, it will crave what ou crave."
Back to top Go down
Odette Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Company for Sidekicks (Tag: Odette)   Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:34 am

Odette didn't much as wince when Amelia struck her. She stood there with a stern face, nibbling the inside of her cheek as the woman spoke to her. It was nice how optimistic Amelia was to believe it was to believe her bolton heart was capable of anything but malice. She was feared- She was powerful. That was how she was known through ought Westeros, and that was how she would stay.
"You are much too kind to me, Amelia." She smirked. "The heart may crave- yes. But it is the mind's duty to drive those cravings out. Desires will do nothing more than lure you in to traps and set you on a path towards pain." She sat down again, folding her dress beneath her.
"Letting my heart wander is no way to achieve power."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Company for Sidekicks (Tag: Odette)   Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:20 am

"Well, it is thanks to my heart that I could be be both Executioner of Bracken and the kind-hearted Lady of Cerwyn you see before you, but neither love nor power was a goal of mine in that instance. Justice was what I was seeking in my mind." Amelia sauntered over behind Odette's chair and placed her hands on Odette's shoulders. Amelia knew what people thought of Odette and herself, but she also knew what her subjects thought of her and this particular Bolton Lady. Amelia sighed."My desire for justice did not lure me into a trap. Besides it is the mind's job to achieve the desires of the heart. The actions you take toward those goals set your path for pain or pleasure." Amelia tapped Odette on the head, and leaned over her. "Don't smirk at me. You know won't get anything past me or from me that way." Amelia softly brushed Odette's hair to one side. As she bit her lower lip, she moved over to the front of Odette to kneel in front of her, and look her in the eyes. " When was the last time you cried Lady Odette Bolton? It's not like I said you had to show your soft side to everybody." Amelia kept her hands on Odette's shoulders. Amelia knew Odette hated questions like that. Especially, if it was going to make her seem weak or vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Odette Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Company for Sidekicks (Tag: Odette)   Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:23 am

Still, Odette sat- barley moving with a small smirk permanently drawn on her red lips. Amelia was much more affectionate than anyone she'd been in contact with in her entire life. She didn't say anything though.
"I haven't cried since I was a child." She spoke quickly. She wasn't lying. She had become so coarse over the years, not a single tear was shed out of joy or sadness.
"I have not allowed myself to have a reason to cry."
Back to top Go down
Amelia Cerwyn

PostSubject: Re: Company for Sidekicks (Tag: Odette)   Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:51 am

Amelia hugged Odette around the shoulders, holding her hands there for a minute, and looked in her eyes. Amelia was trying to figure out what emotion Odette was feeling now through eyes, but felt it best not to linger too long. Amelia kissed Odette lightly on the forehead and then let go of her shoulders. Turning back to overlook House Cerwyn from the Watch Tower, she spoke softly to her, "Well, you might want to think about crying again. At least for now." Amelia knew her affections would not get her anywhere with Odette, at least not right now, but she could not help it. Amelia felt that without her Husband, House Cerwyn was pretty weak right now. It was not like she had a battle to win at the moment right now anyway. Amelia removed her double-sided axes from her skirts and lightly set them on the table. "I can't believe you wanted wine. Especially when you know wine makes me weary." Amelia put on her gloves on again and sat down for a minute, closed her eyes, and drunk her glass of wine. "House Cerwyn is about to to be in a in a bad place. Or at least I am." Amelia licked her lips as soon as she took her breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company for Sidekicks (Tag: Odette)   

Back to top Go down

Company for Sidekicks (Tag: Odette)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1