Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  What do you see in fire (Tag: ???) Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you see in fire (Tag: ???)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthy

Anthy

What do you see in fire (Tag: ???) Empty
PostSubject: What do you see in fire (Tag: ???)   What do you see in fire (Tag: ???) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 6:19 am

She was bringing to forget, truly forget what life was like not in some sort of chains they not longer stung nor bit at her flesh. The ones that held her had yet to master the art of making it tight enough so that she could never adjust to it, for that she was thankful for the small mercy. The other mercy afforded to her would be that of the warm fire though she had to share the room with others the presence of the fire had always calmed her. Be it small candle light or glowing bright hearth it was a soothing comfort to her, the way it made shadows dance along the walls reminded her of the games and tricks she had learned in her homeland. Simple minor magics that were for children or simple entertainment. She let the shadow butterfly dance along the wall watching it in the fires glow till it slowly faded leaving her be. The other girls had been taken out of the room today no doubt performing some task. But she cared little for them, one cried like a babe while the other gave comfort, she doubted that either would last long in a place like this if they did not get a good master. She... she planned on living through this as long as she could.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t215-anathia-of-essos-an
Rhaelle

Rhaelle

PostSubject: Re: What do you see in fire (Tag: ???)   What do you see in fire (Tag: ???) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 6:51 am

It was the middle of the day and the sun was shining bright on Slaver´s Bay. Still the darkness was consuming more than just little parts of the town and there exactly was the place for Rhaelle to be, the darkness since she was the one to bring some light into it. Since a long time she used her actual face as appearence, the face of a young woman with black hair and dark eyes with heavy golden touch. Her dress though was quite common for her, a long black coat with an unknown dress beneath.

Rhaelle was walking through the streets with her face hidden under the cape of her coat as she felt a familiar though mysterious presence. She followed it until she reached a room of the bigger slave houses and there she found the source in room just in front of her. As she entered Rhaelle smiled down at the girl inside. "Quite dark isn´t it?"
Back to top Go down
Anthy

Anthy

PostSubject: Re: What do you see in fire (Tag: ???)   What do you see in fire (Tag: ???) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 9:54 pm

Anathia continued to let the shadows dance as she sighed softly letting her dark hair fall infront of her face. Then she felt this odd tingle along her spine blinking as she moved to get up as the door open as she stared upon the figure in the door she was silent only for a moment as she took in the cloaked woman ".... Yes... tis always dark in the slave rooms my lady...." she spoke softly not sure what to make of someone waltzing in "Cannot say I have had so many female customers"
Back to top Go down
Rhaelle

Rhaelle

PostSubject: Re: What do you see in fire (Tag: ???)   What do you see in fire (Tag: ???) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 10:13 pm

Rhaelles laugh came out dark but soft. "Oh my dear I´m not really a customer at least none of the kind you are used to. Now then why don´t we brighten the room a bit up." She said as she let candle burn brighter with a much larger flame and probably for the first time it was actually possible to have a good sight at everything and everyone.
Back to top Go down
Anthy

Anthy

PostSubject: Re: What do you see in fire (Tag: ???)   What do you see in fire (Tag: ???) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 6:49 pm

Anthy jumped at the sudden increase in light and heat the flames surprised her as she looked between that and the mysterious woman at the door. She recognized the great presence of magic in the air around her looking at the woman now much clearer then before. Anthy herself was highlighted in the firelight which danced over her caramel skin and shined in her deeply emerald pools in recognition.

"You... your a fire mage"
Back to top Go down
Rhaelle

Rhaelle

PostSubject: Re: What do you see in fire (Tag: ???)   What do you see in fire (Tag: ???) EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:49 pm

She chuckled. "Well yes but not quite. Now why don´t tell me a bit of yourself girl? You seem to be diffrent from the others in Slaver´s Bay."
Back to top Go down
Anthy

Anthy

PostSubject: Re: What do you see in fire (Tag: ???)   What do you see in fire (Tag: ???) EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 3:04 pm

"..... it is perhaps because I was not raised here, for I grew up in the shadows past Asshai though that was the only true city I knew well. I am used to the strange looks I receive, though I suppose I will not from one like you" she said with a smirk "what is that derogatory term....ah yes... witch. that is something the peasants like to say, celebrated in some lands... hanged in others" she chuckled bitterly

"now the question becomes... if your not a customer... who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you see in fire (Tag: ???)   What do you see in fire (Tag: ???) Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you see in fire (Tag: ???)
Page 1 of 1