Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)  Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyssa Baelish

Alyssa Baelish

The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)  Empty
PostSubject: The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)    The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)  EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 11:06 am

Alyssa waited in her apartments for her servant to return to her she was calm and patient sitting in her chair as she silently played a game of cyvasse with herself moving the pieces over and over again in various patterns. Her eyes open as the room was dim all curtains closed with only candlelight to discern what was going on. Soon er movements became faster and faster till the king was slain on one side.

Then in a flash that calm angelic face turned to anger and with gripping the white dragon piece and tossing it upon the ground letting it break into pieces to scatter across the floor without a word. Her voice came to her a bit later as she gripped the amulet around her neck tightly in a vice

"Come to me, NOW"
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t182-alyssa-baelish
Puck

Puck

PostSubject: Re: The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)    The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)  EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 11:31 am

When Puck was in the amulet, he felt nothing, hemade nothing, it was as a petite mort. It had always hated being there, but since he was in the service of Alyssa, this coma was a relief, it knew that it would not have to make suffer who conch. Plunged into a profound sleep, its body was traveled by electric shock and it woke up. The medallion was illuminated and the devil appeared in front of his mistress.He curtseyed.

" I am there for you a mistress "

The eyes settled on the broken part, on the ground and he recovered to look at the young Baelish.

" That it is it crossed? Areyou hurt ? "

He approached the girl to verify that she suffer no evil, he might be afraid of Alyssa, there was a faithful servant, and especially, a kind man.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t152-puck-moondemon
Alyssa Baelish

Alyssa Baelish

PostSubject: Re: The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)    The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)  EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:02 pm

Alyssa sat glaring at him, when he approached she simply hissed and move to his shirt with a firm yank to pull him down to her level "of course I am cross! this is coronation signals the beginning of a new game for power in Westeros, everything rides on those- by the seven hells the walls have ears around here we should not be talking about this until we get back home you fool!"

lashing out at him she may have an angelic face but she had a devil's tongue, letting him go as she turned her head away "pick up that mess and fix it, you are going to have to make yourself useful from now on, keeping you in the amulet only is going to get too risky. From this day forward you are to act as my personal servant OUTSIDE the amulet unless I order you back in. You will pretend to be human, you will tell NO ONE what you are and if you dare think of betraying me I will toss this amulet so deep into the ocean you will die to never be found by anyone. Left to drown in a bottomless watery grave"

Turn her gaze back to him the stern appearance in her eyes and face telling him that she was not bluffing.
Back to top Go down
Puck

Puck

PostSubject: Re: The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)    The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)  EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:49 pm

Puck winces and looks at Alyssa not understanding her reaction. He just wanted to be nice to her, why was she being so aggressive?

"Sorry ... I'm just worried about you ..."

He looks down and steps back picking up the pieces once they are all gathered he closes his hands but when he opens the object is restored. The demon rises and rests the onject on the table.

"I'm not used to the cunning men of this era. Before people would not be constantly spying. You want me to stay with you? Out?!"The order surprised him."It would not be in your interest to throw me in the ocean my lady." It allows him to smile slightly, he knows that without his powers, Alyssa projects will be compromised. "I can not betray you, it goes against the rules ..." He fixed his gaze on the girl a moment, then lowered his head. "Your wish is my command"
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Baelish

Alyssa Baelish

PostSubject: Re: The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)    The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)  EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 2:17 pm

Alyssa huffed at the naivete of her.... she guessed the proper term for him would be slave since she neither paid him nor could he disobey her at least according to him. Watching him restore the game piece with a simple action annoyed her, such a pathetic being to have all that power.

"Get used to it, I do not care where you grew up... or what life was like back then this is the present... you... you cannot change it back to the past!" she said raising her voice angrily at that last part when he talked back to her and smiled there was evil in her eyes "no your right.... now KNEEL" she ordered firmly.

Waiting until Puck was down upon her level before she continued speaking "best you hold your tongue demon and remind yourself who the master is here, you only benefit me the more you make yourself useful. And we both know I can make you do whatever I wish including destroying every little hamlet we come across on our way back to Harrenhal.... but lucky for you I have no need to do such a thing. Now change yourself into something suitable and get to work learning your duties, I can simply explain you as a new servant under my employ... perhaps an import from Essos. Since you can do me no harm you can at least protect me from it, and make yourself useful tending to me. I do not need silly handmaidens flitting around like court hens they are"
Back to top Go down
Puck

Puck

PostSubject: Re: The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)    The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)  EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:35 pm

It will be the jaw, this kid was really unbearable! "I know it!" Otherwise it would ensure Alyssa never finds the amulet. His gaze does not like him ... He knelt against a heart, if he could defer to place this daddy's girl. He felt his heart sink when Alyssa talk about make killing him innocent and he looks terrified.

"you deserve your nickname blackbird my lady."

After this remark he closes his eyes and changes appearance to resemble the villagers Essos. His clothes were changed, and his ears are like that of humans. He stands up with his new look.

"this look for you? I guess you do not want to be seen with anyone she used vulgar. For your image to the royal family"

He smiled provocative. Of course, outside, he will remain behind, but in this chamre, it does not intend to let it go. Alyssa had not yet broken enough for that.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Baelish

Alyssa Baelish

PostSubject: Re: The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)    The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)  EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:43 pm

Alyssa watched him frowning at his smug smile, she had an idea to slap it off his face but decided against it, in the end she knew as long as she had the amulet she had the power to control him. Looking over his new guise she nodded her head in approval before looking back at her game "It will do for now.... though you shall curb your tongue when we are around anyone else, these people believe I am what I seem and I wish to keep it that way. You will tell them nothing bad about me, and when we are not alone do try to pretend you enjoy my company. Do well and perhaps I may actually consider releasing you when everything is done"
Back to top Go down
Puck

Puck

PostSubject: Re: The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)    The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)  EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 2:10 pm

"you give me a difficult task there my lady."

Of course he would do what Alyssa said. But to claim that this plague is a sweet and kind girl is going to be a test for him. "But to believe that you appreciate me and not being able to launch your poison me face to face will be just as hard for you"

He smirked, bad, this show of friendship they will give will be interesting. He raises an eyebrow, surprised by the statement of the young Baelish. Can he only believe she? Knowing the reputation of his father, he did not think so. But this hope to be free was all he has left.

"I hope I can believe in you my lady ... I'll be whatever you ask me to do until then"
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Baelish

Alyssa Baelish

PostSubject: Re: The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)    The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)  EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:24 pm

"oh I think I can manage, I have to swallow the drivel of simpering maidens who only care for good husbands and pretty dresses to blend in. Compared to them your company is heavenly even if you are a whimpering dog" She countered with her quick with only to laugh at him "Of course you will, you have no choice... now no magic around anyone but me unless I order otherwise, last thing I need is for people to suspect a thing about your real origins. Now make use of yourself.... draw me a bath, fetch my books and get my notes.... I still have to drill myself on all the houses, until I know them better then myself"
Back to top Go down
Puck

Puck

PostSubject: Re: The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)    The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)  EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 1:24 pm

"Think you'll need to also find a husband. A woman can not spend her life alone, it has an heir." Puck then think of one of his former lives, or he had a child. he did not reach adulthood. He seems sad for a moment. "Still jogging after information to have power, just like your father my lady." He leaves which tasks given to him Alyssa then back to her. "Your bath is near." He goes to her to push her ​​chair up to the tub, he put the books on a table at sides, with a lamp. "Do you want me to help you with removing your dress, or you can do it alone?"
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Baelish

Alyssa Baelish

PostSubject: Re: The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)    The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)  EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 4:46 pm

"I do not wish to... most noble men are idiots as the daughter of a great house I should have been married to a first son of another house but due to my situation the best game is a second or third son looking to avoid the wall or to be the second wife to an older man. Neither of which suits me...  I'll marry no one until I have to" hissing out those words grumbling "and I shall take the comparison to my father as a compliment for he was a smart man" nodding her head simply at that before letting him push her to the tub watching him go to work

"... sometimes I forget how useful you can be"
she muttered soft before hearing him suggest the removal of her dress and for once Puck got to see the young lady blush "no- no im fine! I-I-I can do it on my own just... just turn around" she ordered all the while still being red in the face.
Back to top Go down
Puck

Puck

PostSubject: Re: The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)    The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)  EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 1:41 pm

"Do as you like, I only know him by reputation, I was still asleep when he was still among the living." He looks at her. "You do not have to be ashamed of your condition, a little man you enjoy malgrés your chair. This physical weakness you largely offset by your strength of character, it is a quality one way." He is surprised but can not help but smile amused at the reaction of the girl. "yes my lady." When she wanted she was cute, he turns and walks away a little. "If you have a problem, the body of a little girl will not provide me any emotion." Yes he sent him a little dig about his age, but at the same time it was true, it would not hit anything before the body of Alyssa.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Baelish

Alyssa Baelish

PostSubject: Re: The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)    The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)  EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 2:54 pm

She huffed turning her face away as he spoke before muttering something as she gently began to undress herself slipping out of all her clothes, careful to remove the mocking bird pin from her dress and set it with her books. As for the amulet she kept it on, struggling as she took a deep breath and tried lifting herself from her chair gripping unto the edge of the tub.

Alyssa grinned that she was doing it moving to sit on the lip of the bathtub which was a mistake as soon the air was punctuated by the young ladies cry as she fell back into the tub unable to catch herself as she caused a great splash. Flailing under water as she gripped the rim and pulled herself up coughing up water as she tried to breath.
Back to top Go down
Puck

Puck

PostSubject: Re: The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)    The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)  EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 8:14 am

He waits patiently before noise startled "What the ...?". He turns to see the water innondant the floor and the girl painfully out his head from the water. "ALYSSA!." He runs to her to help her keep, rubbing his back. "It's good ... You'll be fine ... Breathe slowly." A moment ... He thought he could be free of her ... This idea made ​​him feel bad ... He was not the type to want to hurt others ... Alyssa began to change him. ..and he did not like that. "Next time ... Let me help you ... It would be silly that after all you've done to have the power ... you die in your bathtub."
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Baelish

Alyssa Baelish

PostSubject: Re: The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)    The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)  EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 4:40 pm

Alyssa continued to cough holding unto him when he came to her after a few moments she was able to breathe again shaking in his arms she could have been injured or worse there for all her mental strength the girl was quite physically powerless. Taking deep breath before she looked at him... for a moment she was just a scared girl until she came back to her senses covering herself as she yelled "I do not need your foolish worrying! It was a stupid mistake I will not allow it to happen again- im fine!"

Once again retreating under the cold familiarity of being cruel and heartless after all, how could she dare to show weakness? love and kindness were just follies only to be used to fool the weak minded.
Back to top Go down
Puck

Puck

PostSubject: Re: The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)    The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)  EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:34 pm

He raises his hands and fixed. For a moment he thought she was a normal young and sweet girl ... But Alyssa Baelish is not like that! her angelic face hides his real kind. He sighs. "Very good! Drown in your bath I will have nothing to do! it will free me weighing the contrary". He fell back holding books then comes clean water to the ground. " how Hope you to find a husband who will not see your true face?" which would monstrous of a young girl? except another monster?
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Baelish

Alyssa Baelish

PostSubject: Re: The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)    The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)  EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 2:55 pm

Alyssa just covered herself as she glared at him for a long while before turning her attention to the books picking one up to read as she spoke venomously "If I am about to die I will smash this amulet, then you can share my fate. Perhaps it should be in your best interest to keep my alive" not looking up from her book reading over many pages before she spoke again "...most men who would take me as a bride are drunkards, sniveling second sons and old men about to die. Ironically enough suitable to fool but such the opposite of what I would want in a husband. I need a partner... not a moron"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)    The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Harshest of Orders (tag: PucK)
Page 1 of 1