Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Fun Interview #1 [Tag Akhesa + Odette] Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fun Interview #1 [Tag Akhesa + Odette]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

Fun Interview #1 [Tag Akhesa + Odette] Empty
PostSubject: Fun Interview #1 [Tag Akhesa + Odette]   Fun Interview #1 [Tag Akhesa + Odette] EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 3:31 pm

Note: This interview will be done by me, Juli, not the queen even though I´m going to use her account just so you know ♥

Why on earth did I make myself dressing up in that medieval clothes again? While having to wait for the female or females Juli was going to interview she started to get slightly annoyed and bored. Yes, the interview probably was going to be fun, but waiting was for sure no fun. After a while finally the door opened and Akhesa and Odette walked into the room.

"Take a seat please." She pointed to two fancy chairs, of course in time fitting style, and waited for them to sit down. At first she was pretty excited but then she realised something important. Oh f*ck I am alone in a room with Odette, ODETTE! Okay well Akhesa is here too and I´m totally not scared of her but meeeeeeh I don´t wanna die just yet for my questions!

Anyways, after about one minute or less of passing out and going crazy with no real reason she started the interview. "So, who of you wants to be questioned first?"
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t2-queen-marina-targarye
Odette Bolton

Odette Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Fun Interview #1 [Tag Akhesa + Odette]   Fun Interview #1 [Tag Akhesa + Odette] EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 5:02 pm

Odette nibbled on her lip with her canine tooth, her eyes fluttering around the room quickly. She couldn't quite place why she agreed to be questioned like this- but she shrugged it off and sat forward with graceful posture.
"Might as well." She gestured to herself, nodding so her hair fell over her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t48-odette-bolton
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: Fun Interview #1 [Tag Akhesa + Odette]   Fun Interview #1 [Tag Akhesa + Odette] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 3:31 pm

Akhesa grinned as she entered and without a care though still graceful lounged in her seat letting her dress hang off her shoulders leaning towards Odette with a smirk on her face "Mmmm would it not be more diplomatic to 'take turns?' " purring out those last words with a playful borderline sinful tone as she chuckled to herself.

Simply shrugging her shoulders in resignation for what ever the two other women wished to do, After all she could just imagine all the others things they could be doing especially with Odette here... pity her brother wasn't with her the two of them were gorgeous together.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t66-akhesa-martell
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Fun Interview #1 [Tag Akhesa + Odette]   Fun Interview #1 [Tag Akhesa + Odette] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 3:44 pm

When Akhesa spoke Juli was really close to facepalm herself. "That´s actually what I had in mind Akhesa. Sorry german here." She tried to laugh away her lack of her language skill just when she realised she again missed something very important. The world Odette and Akhesa lived in was totally diffrent to hers. "Oh right, you can´t know about Germany. Let´s say it´s a kingdom awefully far away." Without noticing, Julis face turned red in no time. Gosh the interview hardly started and I´m embarrassing myself already. NEIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

Again, she sighed but then turned to both women in front of her. "Well here is the first question for both of you. What is your favorite place?"
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t2-queen-marina-targarye
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: Fun Interview #1 [Tag Akhesa + Odette]   Fun Interview #1 [Tag Akhesa + Odette] EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 1:51 pm

Akhesa grinned knowing the answer she would say immediately and completely unashamed of it as well not that it was a naughty place at all well... one of them wasn't... "oh! that is quite easy for me to answer though it's a bit of a tie, you see in Dorne we have a beautiful palace called the Water Gardens children of noblemen and commoner alike play in its waters and grow up there. It is like home to almost every noble in dorne" giggling softly " the second however is quite less wholesome, for in the city there is a wonderful brothel called the Dessert Rose, tis my favorite place to unwind"
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t66-akhesa-martell
Odette Bolton

Odette Bolton

PostSubject: Re: Fun Interview #1 [Tag Akhesa + Odette]   Fun Interview #1 [Tag Akhesa + Odette] EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 5:35 pm

Odette paused for a moment, and crossed her ankles. "I dont travel much outside the dreadfort." She admitted. "Though Dorne does sound lovely." She eyed Akhesa and then turned her attention back to Juls. "I do love to spend time in the stables though. It's very calming."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t48-odette-bolton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun Interview #1 [Tag Akhesa + Odette]   Fun Interview #1 [Tag Akhesa + Odette] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun Interview #1 [Tag Akhesa + Odette]
Page 1 of 1