Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa)   A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 11:59 am

Akhesa smiled watching her step out of the tub both the look of gentleness and something else darker but not with malice, she allowed her eyes to roam along the young girls body for a moment unashamed of her actions before snapping her fingers as one of the girls handed a fresh long linen cloth over to Kayley for her to cover herself. Getting up from her seat Akhesa held the clothes behind her back and smirked "Mmmm much better looking then a wet wolf should look, perhaps that is because you are pure bred. Course with a lineage as noble and as infamous as your own how could you be anything but? Be sure to hold you head high my darling little wolf, for you could be quite the predator one day perhaps even leader of a pack of your own. I always do find it unfair that boys tend to inherit first in your culture, matrilineal marriage is acceptable and shows respect to the woman's family"

Nodding her head as if she had decided something though what was known only to her as she moved to gently lead Kayley to the rooms, the room they stopped at was scented with burning incense, rugs of intricate patterns littered the floor, there was a bookshelf filled with books of old legends even those of dornish history and great generals, the bed more like a very long couch piled with pillows of various shapes but they and the bed were white like snow, an empty weapons case and training dummy in the corner. Akhesa was near grinning as she leaned into Kayley "do you like it? had the servants arrange it specially for you, alas I could not figure out how to get real snow, we don't get it in dorne so I have no true idea what is looks like to be honest I have never seen it"
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t66-akhesa-martell
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa)   A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:35 pm

"Well, if it changes, I don't know if it'll be in my lifetime," Kayley said as she dried herself off. Sure, the land was ruled by a queen now, and it was ruled by a queen before her. But women still had a hard time making themselves independent from men nowadays. Kayley had known early on that Robin was going to inherit Winterfell, and she would be married to a lord that had land of his own. The idea of that had sounded pleasing to her for a while, and part of her was still willing to do something like that. But ever since she had become interested in fighting, she wasn't sure what she really wanted anymore.

After dressing herself in the clothes Akhesa provided for her, she followed her to a room that was pretty much hers while she was here. And she soon saw that Akhesa had tried to provide some Winterfell touches, for lack of a better phrase. She turned around when she said Akhesa had never really seen snow before. "Maybe you should come to Winterfell sometime," she said, smiling. "I think it's only fair, that I should invite you to my home after you've invited me to yours."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t37-kayley-stark
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa)   A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:25 am

Akhesa stopped before grinning as she leaned into Kayley moving to gently place her hand upon the other girls cheek the other moving to the waist to pull her in "Mmmm I may have to take you up on the invite, though I may have to re-evaluate my wardrobe I doubt bare waists are the fashion of Winterfell. Though for you I think I could stand to survive the cold so long as I may snuggle in your bed for warmth" once again beginning her round of teasing the young maiden "You sure your parent's would not mind? I have heard rumors some parents find me and my brother such a bad influence"
Back to top Go down
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa)   A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:38 am

Akhesa was pulling Kayley in a little closer now, and even though she was still a bit nervous about stuff like this, she knew Akhesa would stop when she said so. She kept that in mind as Akhesa teased her. "Oh no, I'm sure they wouldn't mind," Kayley said hastily. "I mean, you're Martells. You're one of the noble houses. I'm sure they wouldn't turn you away."
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa)   A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 5:11 pm

Akhesa smirked letting her fingers trace along kayley's face down her neck for a moment in silence, teasing along her vein to collar bone only to halt the advance there "... Make the arrangements then my little wolf, send a letter to your parents tonight and once your trip is over I will go see this frozen north of yours. We will return to your home together, perhaps by then I shall have something to ask your parents... but that is a thought for another day. Until then let us simply enjoy one another's company and drink" Chuckling as she gently let go of Kayley before almost gliding along the floor with a twirl "hehe this place is yours, no one not even me shall be allowed in without your permission... my personal room of course is always open to you, I must warn you however I do so tend to sleep in the nude so unless you are ready for that best to knock before bedtime. you know where the baths are.... this section of the palace is for me and my brother so no doubt you will meet him, I do warn you he is a bit of a charmer but ive already told him your my specail guest so you wont have to worry too much. Other then that my mother and grandfather have the upper halls, there is a banquet room but that is mostly for the other nobles there is not many family gathering spots. Well except for the Water Palace... but that is.... well you will see soon enough why that place is so special. Oh! and try to be respectful to any paramours, I know the northern parts due tend to frown on unmarried couples but to us it is respectful to the station of the person that the paramour is the lover of. Meaning if I or my brother were to take a true lover and claim them as a paramour, they would in Dorne hold the station of a prince or princess. Oh and if you do so happen to come across a same sex couple, best just to leave them alone.... we have a sort of dont ask, dont tell thing. Which reminds me I should take you to me and my brothers favourite place to sneak off too if you think you could handle it" she chuckled
Back to top Go down
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa)   A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 3:34 pm

Just when Kayley wondered how far Akhesa was going to go, she suddenly twirled away and launched into a lengthy speech about the dos and don'ts of Dorne. It certainly was different from Winterfell, but Kayley was sure it was nothing she couldn't handle. Besides, Akhesa could always guide her in the right direction if need be. She wondered if her brother was as flirtatious as she was. When Akhesa mentioned a place that she and Soma sneaked off to often, she became interested. "Sure. I can handle it," she said, giving a smile. Akhesa seemed to like challenging her, and Kayley always liked to rise up to a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa)   A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 4:04 am

Akhesa grinned at that clapping her hands together "Splendid! we shall go now!" declaring her intent without a second thought "It is not far and we can run it!" seeming quite please with the results of her prodding. Wasting no time she quickly pulled out a silk cloth sneaking around behind Kayley "Mmmm you shall have to trust me, I want this to be a surprise" she said before moving to blindfold the little Stark.

"You may also wish to cover your ears or else it may be ruined a bit early" she whispered teasingly into Kayley's ear before purring "course this would make you... almost helpless against any of my advances, you shall have to put your life in my hands"
Back to top Go down
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa)   A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 10:43 pm

Kayley gave a little squeak as Akhesa suddenly pulled out a thin strip of cloth and blind-folded her. Her heart instantly started beating a little faster, but she trusted Akhesa enough to know that she wouldn't lead her anywhere dangerous. Although that didn't help her from getting a little more nervous when Akhesa said that she needed to cover her ears as well, so she would be completely surprised. "This better be a good surprise," she said before covering her ears, trusting Akhesa to lead her.
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa)   A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 12:49 am

Akhesa could not help but grin seeing the girl put her fate in the dornish woman's hand giggling as she moved to push Kayley along. It was a long silent journey with muffled talkings and the only thing for Kayley's senses was the intimate stroking of Akhesa hands along her back and sides guiding her.

Though with a continuing grin Akhesa brought the girl to the Martell's favourite back entrance only to speak to the owner for the usual show moving to sit Kayley down on a bed of pillows before gently moving to yank the blindfold off Kayley with a swift motion. Revealing all the wonder and depravity before them for they were in a brothel, a very glamorous brothel though. Men and women some naked others not. Their area almost like a grand viewing area, before them is a large low circle bed with a variety of men and women all upon it in various states of dress. Akhesa grinning clapping her hands "arnt you all lovely today.... I have a new guest with me she is shy so be nice, how about a lovely dance for us my doves?" she asked though her tone was more commanding.

leaving the bed the girls began to perform intricate hip gyrating dances even with one another brushing against one another wasnt long before the boys joined them while servants played music to the side. Akhesa watch Kayley for her reactions.
Back to top Go down
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa)   A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 2:46 pm

Akhesa seemed to take advantage of the moment and teased Kayley with her hands whenever she could. Kayley wondered if that was a hint of what their destination would be. When Akhesa removed the blindfold, and Kayley uncovered her ears, it seemed like it was pretty close. Akhesa had led her straight to a brothel, with men and women of all sorts. For what seemed like the hundredth time that day, Kayley turned red. She hadn't exactly been to a brothel before. She wasn't into that type of stuff, and it wasn't exactly something her parents would approve. No doubt Akhesa and Soma spent a good amount of their time here. She glanced at her friend whenever she asked the people present to perform a dance. "I'm assuming dancing is one of the many skills these people have," she said.
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa)   A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 3:26 pm

"the lovely pale lass there Pearl knows how to do acupuncture, That large pale man with her is Gunther he is VERY talented with his hands" she said going on about the dancers lists of other talents mostly of which had nothing to do sex as one would expect and familiarity of her tone meant she had talked to at least all of them at one point or another rather then just fucking them. One would expect a patron of her reputation to care nothing but Akhesa had a story for each person present, and most notably a couple had bronze suns like those of Akhesa's servants in the castle.

Akhesa lounged on the pillows moving to tease her fingers in Kayley's hair "Soma and I inherited this place in a way, my great uncle Oberyn before he met his final paramour and one true love he was a patron here. Course I have heard from my mother he and his paramour did love to visit brothels together. I think such a thing is quite sweet, to be able to love someone so selflessly" nodding her head before moving to put her arm around Kayley and lean in with a teasing whisper "If you want to watch all you have to do is ask"
Back to top Go down
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa)   A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:23 pm

Kayley was astounded that Akhesa seemed to know each person here by name. And not only that, she seemed to know all about them. In the North, people usually seemed to only care about a whore's name and how good they were at sex. And even then, some of them didn't even really care about their names. It was so different, from how they were treated here in Dorne. She found herself blushing again when Akhesa said that she could watch whenever she could. No doubt everyone here would think her face permanently red by the time she was through here. "Maybe some other time," was all she replied with.
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa)   A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 2:12 am

Akhesa pouted gently "awe why not? hehe... these people are my friends so dont look so shocked that I know what their hobbies are. Course even here in Dorne not most people know more the a whore's name but~ at least we get to play with both boys and girls without judgement" chuckling at that before giving Kayley a devlish grin "And clothing in these places is optional my little tomato faced she wolf"

With that she rose to her feet pulling her hair free of its braid letting its adornments scatter on the floor letting it unleash into its wild raven curls before unclasping the thick golden necklace that held up her dress letting it fall and pool around her feet. Revealing her lovely caramel skin, the only top for her chest being the strands of her hair although her waist was wrapped in a silk sash keeping her from being fully nude. Taking a moment to point out the bow like tie on the sash "Mmm you see im trying to be a good little girl just for you, so consider this another present I shall tame my fire till you are daring enough to brave the heat" winking at the little noble girl before she clapped her hands the whores taking back their positions except for the music.

"Buuut can't let them have all the fun can I?" she asked with a laugh before taking the 'stage' before Kayley with a bow turning back to the other girls letting them adorn her with bells at her ankles and bangles around her wrists. Then she took her position before the little Stark and began her dance in the light of blazing candles as her voice rang out. While her hips swayed with impossible passion and seduction a blazing consuming fire in those bright burning blue eyes which focused on no one but Kayley.  This was her pride as Dornish woman, for her people were as an ever burning fire hot enough to combat even dragon fire.

"When I was young I had a dream
sharp like a memory
That I was from a different place
a different time it seems.

And in this dream I heard them cry
I was the devils child
that I would be condemned to die
within the fire

I felt the burning on my skin
my clothes igniting
A never ending blaze within
born of my sin~"

the people continuing to play, her hips shifting she tossed herself into the song and dance with every bit of her soul, the bells and bangles ringing in tune with the music as she lept and spun, falling and rising like a sun. As she spoke of her sin her fingers danced across her ruby lips and her other hand let her fingers dances along her bare waist. While those eyes pierce right at Kayley daring her to look back and fall under this primal spell.
Back to top Go down
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa)   A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 1:51 am

Akhesa seemed amused by Kayley's response, and looked determined to get the girl to come out of her shell.  Kayley wondered if she would be able to tell her parents anything about this trip.  Everything here would probably make them gasp.  She doubted they would be mad, just a bit surprised.  Kayley wasn't exactly into this sort of stuff back home.  But here, she felt a little more daring, and a little more curious.  She found herself relaxing a little as Akhesa started to dance.  Seeing her chest slightly bare wasn't something she couldn't handle.  Akhesa had practically hung out with her while she was bathing.  She had probably seen a bit of Kayley's own body.  Why should the opposite be any different?  Of course, Kayley felt like Akhesa was much prettier than she was, with her bronze skin and her eyes that glittered like sapphires in the sun.  Those eyes never left her the whole time, and Kayley wondered if anyone else noticed the attention she was getting.
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa)   A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 7:16 pm

Akhesa continued her dance as she moved her body, her only attention was on Kayley as she swayed her hips teasingly with a laugh only to move close to Kayley to offer her hand with a grin "Dance with me.... you have nothing to fear in my arms" she said softly "this room in just for us, anything you want I shall give you and more" chuckling at that as she took a knee before the lady.
Back to top Go down
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa)   A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 12:39 pm

Kayley could never resist an invitation to dance.  Next to swordplay, it was what she was interested in most.  She gave a little laugh as Akhesa knelt before her.  "You know how I love to dance," she said as she stood up.  The music was still playing, and Kayley tried to match her movements with the beat.  But this music style was so different from the songs she had gown up hearing in Winterfell.  Plus, Akehsa was a much more graceful dancer than she was, in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa)   A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 1:56 pm

Akhesa grinned gently pulling Kayley into the dance with her, twirling around and with the young maiden teasing her lightly "Mmm you are getting it my darling, now if only I had viels of sheer cloth then I coud dress you as a harem girl and hopefully convince you to dance for me" chuckling at that before she moved to wrap her arms around Kayley and pull her flush against Akhesa herself. To smile down at her as her eyes shined with wicked desire and a soft unexpected tenderness "You are a beautiful woman.... and I know this is quite new and sudden to you my she-wolf but I must beg your permission. For being with you is a great joy so much that I wish to steal your kiss. Of course, only if you want me to"
Back to top Go down
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa)   A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 12:04 pm

Kayley felt like her face was finally being flushed from Akhesa's praise rather than actual embarrassment.  Akhesa was surely the prettiest person in the room, and yet she thought Kayley was beautiful?  Part of her still wondered what was it about her that appealed to her.  She could feel herself getting slightly dizzy, and she wasn't sure if it was because she was spinning so much, or if it was because Akhesa had her arms around her.  She was so close, almost teasingly close.  Akhesa soon asked her if she could kiss her, and Kayley found herself giving a little smile and nodding.  She remembered that brief moment back at Akhesa's place, when her lips had been so close and Kayley had had the thought of turning her head and kissing her.  She was getting that feeling again, and this time, she didn't want to shy away from it.
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa)   A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:02 am

Akhesa grinned at that as her eyes glinted with mischief and lust... running her fingers teasingly along Kayley's skin to tilt her head up before leaning over the younger female to kiss her deeply with the burning hot passion only possessed by the women of dorne. Gently putting her arms around Kayley to pull them to one another. She held the kiss but for a few moments before letting go careful not to say or expect anything from the young maiden after all that could have gone really well or not. Either way Akhesa was interested in the results.
Back to top Go down
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa)   A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 1:07 am

Kayley wasn't sure if she wanted to admit that that had been her first kiss.  No doubt everyone here had guessed how inexperienced she was at all this.  Or maybe they were too interested in her to care.  Akhesa had said that she was considered the exotic one here, and it seemed to be true.  Either way, Kayley felt like this first kiss was definitely different from all the rest.  Who else could claim that their first kiss had been with a Martell woman in the middle of a brothel?  Akhesa's lips were hot, and they sent Kayley's heart beating at an almost frightening pace.  Love, infatuation, she wasn't sure what she was feeling, and honestly, she didn't really care.  She felt like she could do anything here.  The kiss seemed to last for a long time, although in reality, it had only been a short moment, and Akhesa soon pulled away.  Kayley wasn't sure if she should say or do anything.  All she could do was keep her brown eyes on Akhesa's blue ones.
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa)   A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:46 am

Akhesa looked back Kayley had tasted like a sprig of mint leaves perhaps it was her northern heritage but it was quite intoxicating. Seeing the stunned look on the girl's face she could only smile and gently lean in to kiss Kayley upon the forehead "Mmmm lovely... though next time my sweet little she-wolf it will be up to you to ask for the next kiss" chuckling as she winked at Kayley a moment "and more~" she added teasingly before gently letting Kayley go "are you tired? I could take you back to the castle if that is what you wish"
Back to top Go down
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa)   A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 5:12 pm

Akhesa didn't seem bothered by Kayley's silence, which she was kind of grateful for.  She didn't really know what to say.  She thought for a moment when Akhesa asked if she wanted to go back to the castle.  She ended up shaking her head and saying "We can stay here a little longer, if you want."  Akhesa had been pretty excited to show her this place.  Kayley didn't want to leave too soon.
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa)   A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:55 pm

Akhesa decided to take her motions and expressions as a good sign smiling as she moved to put her arm back around Kayley holding her close teasing her fingers along the girls side "As you wish my beautiful she-wolf come let us rest together and just enjoy the rest of the show" moving to guide Kayley back to the cushions "Tomorrow we got to the water gardens and then one day you will want to go home, then you will have to drag my sorry behind to the frozen north. To which I will constantly snuggling against you for warmth"
Back to top Go down
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa)   A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 10:21 pm

Kayley gave a little laugh.  "At this rate, I won't want to go home for a while.  My parents might have to send somebody to come and fetch me."  Maybe at some point, Kayley would want to go back to Winterfell, but right now, she wanted to stay right here.  As always, Akhesa's touch seemed to leave goosebumps on her skin.  Kayley wasn't sure if she would ever get used to it.  "The water gardens?" she asked curiously.  She wondered what exactly that meant.  Was it a garden underwater or something?  That would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Akhesa Martell

Akhesa Martell

PostSubject: Re: A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa)   A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 11:38 pm

Akhesa nodded her head only to chuckle at the look on Kayley's face when she asked about the water gardens settling down but keeping her arm around Kayley being little minx and pulling the younger woman into her lap "The water gardens is one of the greatest treasures of Dorne, it is a beautiful public garden open to everyone be them common or nobility. Most young nobles are fostered there and spend their childhoods playing in its waters. It is a palace in its own right with many rooms, studies and the key feauture is the both the blood orange grove and the wonderful water lilies that make up the pool's gardens. Me and my brother were fostered there, we played with many children tis where I got my first kiss too" giggling at the memory "one of the commoner girls I was friends with dared me to kiss one of the guards, and I did. The look on his face was priceless when I asked him to bend down so I could tell him something then stole it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa)   A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Strange, New Land (Tag: Akhesa)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next