Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  I need a little help! >.< Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need a little help! >.<

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madeline Lannister

Madeline Lannister

I need a little help! >.< Empty
PostSubject: I need a little help! >.<   I need a little help! >.< EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 9:10 am

Hey guys! ^^
This totally out of contest of the roleplay, but I was wondering if you could give me a hand! :3
I'm graduating in Editorial Illustration and I'm finishing my final thesis: it's an illustrated book for kids with the letters of the alphabet.
The big problem is that... I don't have a title! D8

Honestly I think that all my ideas were lame (Journey in the alphabet XD)  Razz and on this site I've seen so many talented people, so I was wondering if you could give me some little help :3

The story of the book is really simple: two kids find an old spelling book (the one that shows letters and words with those letters ^^ ) and are transported inside the book, where on every page there is a different letter. At the end they have to face a monster and then they return home.

Here some pages :3 The book was thought in Italian, so I know that the words are different! XD

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t55-madeline-lannister

I need a little help! >.<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character :: Discussion-
Jump to: