Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  The New Girl { Tag: Ramses }  Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Girl { Tag: Ramses }

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chel

Chel

The New Girl { Tag: Ramses }  Empty
PostSubject: The New Girl { Tag: Ramses }    The New Girl { Tag: Ramses }  EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:16 pm

Chel stared at herself in the mirror that was propped up against her wall.She had been sent to the room to make the bed, and clean the floors- but she found herself doing nothing. The bucket sat in the corner and the rag to the side. Her new clothes were unsettling and restricting. Her cheeks were flushed and her hair was tied up in a way that she hated. She twisted her fingers through the braids until her ebony hair fell down to touch her hips. The whites of her eyes were pink and strained, showing that she'd been crying. She couldn't understand the native tongue that well- but she did know when other's were making fun of her. 'The New Girl' they would call her. 'It's a good thing she's pretty, it's not like she's good for anything else'. All she wanted was to be home, in the heat and surrounded by family. Nothing was worse than being alone. She did have to be honest- at times she appreciated the little things. Sleeping on a bed, no matter how small, was better than hugging a horse hide and sleeping on the floor. She wiped the remaining tears from her eyes and sat down on a chair, burying her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t47-chel-dothraki

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl { Tag: Ramses }    The New Girl { Tag: Ramses }  EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:53 am

Ramses entered his room unaware of the visitor he had in it. He had been having the single most annoying day ever and knew that there were going to be more to come this week. He let out a heavy sigh as he landed on his bed and let his sword and shield fall to the floor, which was a bad move as he heard it hit something on the floor. Aw crap! What did i hit? Ramses fell to floor, quickly picking up the bucket. How did a bucket get in my room?He thought to himself. Ramses sat on the bed and looked around his room and noticed a young woman sitting at his chair. "Excuse me, Miss. Is everything alright?" Ramses walked over to Chel and placed a hand on her left shoulder. He could not exactly see her face, but he did notice her long hair. "You have really nice hair . . . ." he complimented running his fingers through it.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl { Tag: Ramses }    The New Girl { Tag: Ramses }  EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 11:30 am

Chel jumped when she felt the hand on her shoulder. She froze for a moment- unsure of what to do. When the hands moved to her head she gasped and scrambled off the chair, moving to the corner. Her face looked towars the ground and she tried to keep from crying more due to embarrassment.
"San athchomari yeraan." She mumbled quickly. "Yer chomoe anna....my lord." Without moving her head, she scurried over to the fallen sword and shield and scooped them up. With widened eyes she silently urged for him to take them.
"My apology." She said, cringing at her own thick accent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl { Tag: Ramses }    The New Girl { Tag: Ramses }  EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 6:15 pm

What language was she speaking? he thought to himself. The only words he understood were "you and honor," but he could not tell the language. Ramses took his sword and shield and put them away. Ramses went over to Chel and got on his knees and looked into her eyes. He reassured her placing both hands on her shoulders. "Everything will be fine. It will be okay." Ramses rubbed her shoulders. "Calm down and tell me your name." Ramses was not the best at calming somebody down, but he did what he could.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl { Tag: Ramses }    The New Girl { Tag: Ramses }  EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 7:23 pm

She stared at him with large doe eyes, tilting her head to the side. It took her a moment to fully understand what he asked. "Chel." She said quietly and quickly. Her body tensed and she quickly slithered out of his grip over to the bucket and rag. She immediately got on her hands and knees and began scrubbing, her face turning bright red.
"tokik...tokik." She hissed to herself, scraping the rag as hard as she could on the ground. She hated the feeling of panic that swept over her when another man was around. She was jumpy and uncomfortable. Her cheeks grew warm and she choked back the insulting words that wanted so badly to roll off her tongue.
"affisa, My Lord." She yelped, praying that he wouldn't take another step closer. The other maids found it quite amusing- the only things she seemed to say were 'my lord' and 'my lady' and occasionally a sincere swear word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl { Tag: Ramses }    The New Girl { Tag: Ramses }  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:31 pm

Ramses calmly took the rag from her and put both the rag and bucket away in his bathroom. It really annoyed him when people he was not familiar with cleaned his room. He was really particular about his room being kind of messy. It was organized as far as he was concerned. "My room clean, Chel." He told her slowly, even though he had towels and pieces of clothing in four random piles on his floor. He leaned down and touched Chel's shoulder saying, "You Chel . . . . and I am Ramses." Ramses pointed to himself. He then rubbed his eyes out of pure annoyance while staring at her hair. Ramses motioned her to sit on the bed. Then he stroked her hair again. "Nice hair . . . ." he whispered to himself again.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl { Tag: Ramses }    The New Girl { Tag: Ramses }  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 2:02 pm

"Ramses." She repeated to him, raising her eyebrows as if to silently ask if she was correct. When he motioned to the bed, her blood ran cold. She whimpered slightly and sat at the edge of the bed- as far away as she could without being disrespectful. Out of instinct, she clutched her arms as tightly around her chest as she could. Her eyes were shut and her head faced her lap. She did understand he was complimenting her- as so many often did.
"Many Thanks...My lord." She managed to spit out with a slight crack in her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl { Tag: Ramses }    The New Girl { Tag: Ramses }  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 4:59 pm

Ramses went over to the bed and started rubbing her hands against his back. What did they do to you on the way over here? Ramses wondered to himself as he softly started to massage her back. "I'm Ramses. I'm a good guy . . . ." Ramses made sure to be as gentle as he could; even though he was terribly annoyed at the circumstances of which they were in. "No pain . . . . Calm down . . . ." Ramses was trying to be nice to her could she not see that?
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl { Tag: Ramses }    The New Girl { Tag: Ramses }  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 6:46 pm

Chel winced. She could sense his frustration towards her. She wasn't trying to be this way. Truthfully she even hated the way she acted. Skiddish and nervous like a newborn kitten being held in a bucket of water. She managed to translate the base of what he was saying, and it instantly sent a wave of relief. "Forgive me." She whispered looking up and wiping her cheeks with her wrist. Her cheeks turned pink in embarrassment. The last thing she wanted to do was accuse anyone of attempting to treat her unfairly.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl { Tag: Ramses }    The New Girl { Tag: Ramses }  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:48 pm

"It's okay . . . . " Ramses started massaging her back and her arms normally, occasionally kissing at her hands. He sat beside her, but not close enough to make her feel uncomfortable. Ramses was careful to be gentle with her, especially since he could not tell what she had been through. "you just sit here . . . . and keep calm." Ramses got and went to the bathroom and came back with a wet towel and wiped her face with with. He gave her the towel as he sunk to floor by his and rubbed his hand in his face. He was was annoyed and did not have time for this. Now all he had to do was calm down himself.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl { Tag: Ramses }    The New Girl { Tag: Ramses }  EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 12:53 pm

They sat in silence for a while, and occasionally she would sniffle. She missed her mother, which was odd considering she hadn't seen her since she was a child. She truly only wanted someone to be there who cared for her unconditionally- not as an item. She wanted to be home. "My lord." She said with a cracked voice. She wanted to apologize- she wanted to explain herself. She wanted to let him to she wasn't ungrateful or skeptic. She wanted to let him know how damaged she was. But she didn't know the words. She couldn't for the life of her say all of that in his tongue. "Forgive me." She repeated, at a complete loss to say anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl { Tag: Ramses }    The New Girl { Tag: Ramses }  Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Girl { Tag: Ramses }
Page 1 of 1