Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah] Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah] Empty
PostSubject: The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah]   The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah] EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:27 am

The past days have been very busy for Marina, first the coronation, then the arrival of her fiancee and now her shedule seemed to grow and grow every day. On top of that it was announced that today a diplomat from Essos would arrive and stay here for a longer term. Great. As if my day wasn´t exhausting enough now I also have to deal with an old slimy diplomat I have to be nice to all the time. Hopefully he at least isn´t a pervert. Since she was crowned a lot of people came to her and tried to get something from her. It mostly was the same. First they played to be nice persons but in the end they just wanted to enrich themselves. Therfore she didn´t like most of diplomates also due the stories her aunt told her from the time she spent in Essos where she got betrayed often enough.

Marina now walked to a big entrance hall near the royal quarters and waited there until the diplomat arrived. Then, after only a few minutes, he finally arrived and Marina was more that suprised. The diplomat really wasn´t old. In fact he didn´t look that much older than herself and additionally he was ... attractive ... very attractive.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t2-queen-marina-targarye
Khanrah Wormdor

Khanrah Wormdor

PostSubject: Re: The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah]   The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah] EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:04 am

As he followed the servant who was showing him the way to his meeting with the Queen, Khanrah tried to resist at the urge to look everywhere. Luxurious paintings, servants in good health : everything seemed far more attractive here than at his homeland.

Astapor and the King's Landing had nothing in common... When his city tried to ressurect from its ashes caused by the wars of power in Essos, the capital of the Seven Kingdoms seemed to be peaceful, full of glory and beauty. The servant indicated him an entrance before bowing and starting to walk away quickly.

Taking slow breaths to calm himself, he moved toward the opened door, trying to remember all the protocol with a monarch. As he entered the hall, he caught sight of a woman, apparently more young than him, who was standing there and looking straight at him. Well, it seems that the Queen wasn't as he expected her to be. Far more beautiful that he have been told by his mother.

"May the Gods smile to your reign, My Queen." He bowed respectfully in front of her, a imperceptible smile playing on his lips. "It's an honour to meet you in person, and I'm glad to be such lucky man."
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t70-khanrah-wormdor
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah]   The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah] EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:16 am

Marina walked closer towards him with a little but elegant smile. "The pleasure is all mine." She told the servant that guided the diplomat so far that he is free to go now and that she instead will now lead the guest towards somewhere more private to discuss what he came for in the first place. When the servant left, she started to walk in an appropriate speed right next to the diplomate. "Sadly, I don´t know much about you yet. The past days have been very busy and the information about you didn´t make it through. So what is your name and why did you come here?"
Back to top Go down
Khanrah Wormdor

Khanrah Wormdor

PostSubject: Re: The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah]   The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah] EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:42 am

Ah, the presentation : always a problem for him, even if he was becoming more accustomed to it. He walked at her side, looking straight in front of him, searching the most correct way to present himself to the Queen.

"My name is Khanrah Wormdor, member of the Unsullied and diplomat of the City of Astapor." His voice was posed, confident as he wanted. Really, all seemed to go well as he liked it. "Since the passage of the previous Queen, our city hadn't be the same. A lot of changements happened, so it's not really a surprise if you didn't received any informations about it..."

Looking at her, he wondered how such a young Queen, and most of all, a Targaryen, will accept the request of his city. He needed to accomplish his duty toward Astapor and his mother, but he didn't wanted to impose it on the Queen either. "I've been sent by my City in hope that you'll accept to pass some contracts with her. Most of them concern trading with the King's Landing."
Back to top Go down
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah]   The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah] EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 12:03 pm

"The Unsullid?" Marina stopped for a moment and looked at Khanrah, suprised to hear from the Unsullid, her aunt told her lots about, and that her guest was also a diplomat from Astapor. Of course it was good to hear that the members of the Unsullid seemed to be treatened much better than back in the days before her aunt freed them from their masters but it still was a big suprise even though it was a happy one.

She continued their walk, now heading to the royal quarters where Marina had a audience room for such occasions. "Well a lot of things happened since my aunt passed away for sure but I hope Astapor isn´t effected too bad by it." They just reached the entrance door to Maegor´s  Holdfast so Marina paused until they walked trough the door and entered a room one floor above them. The room wasn´t the most big and fancy one but it was appropriate to welcome imporant people such like herself and Khanrah and talk in private about more or less important terms. She pointed to one of the chairs at the table, placed in the middle of the room, for Khanrah to sit down and did so herself opposite to him.

"Now then, let´s talk. I´m open to trading with Astapor but I need to know about the other contracts and the current circumstances first."
Back to top Go down
Khanrah Wormdor

Khanrah Wormdor

PostSubject: Re: The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah]   The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah] EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:10 pm

Once he was seated, he stared at her, a impassible air on his face. "I'll be honest with you my Queen. Some worrying news had come from farmers, talking about some Khal wanting to gain more power."

He rose up from his chair, and started to pace the room with a feline grace, a frown on his face. "Harvest have been difficults since years and the trade of slaves had been suppressed with difficulty in the major party of Essos. Without this... "gift" usually given to the Dokhratis, most of our citizens are worried about possible attacks."

Stopping his pace, he looked at her, almost looking like a statue. "These are just supositions, my Queen, but the Good Masters of Astapor fear for the life of our people." He brought out a parchment out of his armor and give it to his monarch. "They sent me to brought you this. It contains all their offers of trades : precious stones, weapons... All they desire is to serve you, and that you help them if the Dokhratis attack Essos."
Back to top Go down
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah]   The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah] EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:37 pm

Marina was shocked. She know Essos had it´s problems but that they were that heavy now was just too much. She stood up and walked nervously around the room. What should she do now? Not a single part of Essos was under her reign but still she felt a strong connection to that continent. Her aunt spend about half of her life there, turned into a grown woman, married, hatched her dragons, got her famous unsullid army and not to forget all the other people that started to follow her. She even has been able to free some cities from slavery and cruelity even though most cities didn´t stay like this for long.

But what could Marina do anyways? She wasn´t queen for long therefore she hardly had any experience in ruling and especially interactions with other nations. How could she help Khanrah and the people from Essos and would it even be wise to help them? No she couldn´t allow doubts. She indeed was able to help them and she would.

Marina turned and faced Khanrah. "I will do my best to help the people. It was very smart of the Good Masters to send one of the Unsullid. Your kind stayed loyal to my aunt to the very end and helped her to get back the Iron Throne. Now tell me Khanrah Wormdor, how can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Khanrah Wormdor

Khanrah Wormdor

PostSubject: Re: The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah]   The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah] EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 6:56 pm

He knew that the request of Astapor will be difficult to satisfy, especially for a new crowned Queen. The Dokhratis were difficult to contain, and as an Unsullied, he knew that better than anyone : they were only savages willing to rape, kill and destroy everything on their way to satisfy their desires.

"It will be an honour for me, an humble member of the Unsullied to be your guide my Queen." Maybe... Maybe there is still hope for Astapor and Essos after all. If he could help his Queen, he will do it. "Alliances, my Queen. All the secrets to prevent a war are in alliances."

He started to pace the room a new time, trying to think about all the possible ways. "The majority of the Lords of Essos had died during the civil wars for the power, a few are still alive in the City. Now, that's the Ladies who are in charge of the laws of Astapor and they're all ready to obeys you, only a a little part of them try to conserve their power." He noticed that she was listening carefully at him, and continued.

"May the Gods prevent me to say hard words my Lady, but your power is still fragile. You just have been crowned and the respect of the Lords is hard to gain. To help Essos if it's attacked, you'll need to conquer the Lords of your country first."
Back to top Go down
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah]   The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah] EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:42 pm

She sat down and listened carefully as Khanrah spoke. He was right in everything he said. First she´d need to earn the respect of her own people before she was able to help Astapor and the rest of Essos. She sighned and leaned over the table putting her head in her hand and tried to think.

No matter what she did it would take a lot of time. Time the citizens of Astapor might not have. "You are right." Marina looked up again. "I few Lords probably wouldn´t be too hard to gain respect from but for most of them it will take time and I fear it could be too late then."

She stood up and walked towards a giant window. The view was beautiful from her position and it was easier for her to make up a decision like this. Marina took a deep breath before she turned back again and faced Khanrah a bit sad. "Maybe it´s too early but I want to send someone I trust to Astapor so he can act in case it´s needed. It´s going to be one of my queen´s guards as well as one of my servants to Essos. It should give us some time and hopefully shows you and your people my good will."
Back to top Go down
Khanrah Wormdor

Khanrah Wormdor

PostSubject: Re: The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah]   The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah] EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 1:12 pm

Quietly, he watched her, listening almost religiously as she exposed her proposition. Having a diplomat nature, he was appreciating her good will of wanting to bring help to Essos and astapor, but as one, he couldn't help to have the same impression than her. Maybe was it to soon indeed to send someone...

He repressed of sigh, knowing too well that it wasn't a matter of choice : the situation could deteriorate anytime now. He sincerely hoped that this member of the Queen's guard was sufficiently prepared for anything, knowing too well that the Dokhratis will not be gentle if the city of Astapor show any sign of resistance.

"May the Gods hear your words my Queen and give us more time to prepare ourselves." Seeing a map on a table, he approached it, waiting for the Queen to follows him. "Here." He designated the City the Astapor. "Your messager will find men at his orders if anything happens. The Good Masters had already gave their orders to the Unsullied warrior : they will be helpful if he needs them." He looked at her, a little smile on his lips. "He will be under the good care of my mother, Lady Tya of Gis. She'll do her best to assist him and to give him advices if the others members of the nobility didn't follow his words..."
Back to top Go down
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah]   The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah] EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 1:35 pm

Marina followed the diplomat as he wanted and watched as he pointed to Astapor. Even though on the map the places didn´t seem to be that far away she was aware of the true distance. For sure she would miss Ramses and Chel quite a lot but she knew that both grew loyal to her. Still of course it would be possible for Chel to cause trouble since she once was one of the Dothraki but maybe due this fact she was able to act as mediator and for the worst case Ramses was able to protect himself as well as Chel. I just hope it´s not too soon and I won´t regret it.

When she heard Khanrah mentioning his mother who in fact was a respected Lady she smiled back at him. "Looks like you really are very special person. I´m glad my guard and servant will be in good hands." She paused for short and gently put a hand on Khanrah´s shoulder turning her smile into a kinder one. "In case something happens I also will make sure that she will be safe and unharmed."
Back to top Go down
Khanrah Wormdor

Khanrah Wormdor

PostSubject: Re: The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah]   The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah] EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 5:34 pm

The gesture of the Queen surprised him a little, after all as a member of the Unsullied, he wasn't really used to physical contact, especially when he wasn't in a training with his brother-arms. His mother was a exception thought. But surprisingly, the Queen's hand on his shoulder wasn't bothering him much.

If he was honest with himself, he would say that he didn't mind at all. Well, it seemed that his stay in the King's Landing wa going to be full of promises and surprises. He smiled a little more widely at the monarch. "Thank you for such words your Highness. Even if I'm worrying more about your guard and servant than for my mother..."

He looked at the windows, wondering how his mother would react if she had heard that a "man" will protect her. He repressed a amused smile to appear on his lips. He could already see the disapointed face of the guard when he'll meet his mother. "I'm not very special your Majesty... My dear mother in revenge, could be described as surprising once you meet her. A true Lioness as we, citizens of Astapor, like to call her." His words was true. For most people of Astapor, Tya of Ghis was a new Daenerys Targaryen.
Back to top Go down
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah]   The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah] EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 6:02 pm

"Worried about my guard?" Marina backed off and started to laugh. "You know sometimes I am too but he really is more than able to defend himself." Ramses for sure can get into trouble easily because of his behavior but to be honest whenever Marina noticed he was, it always either was because of her or Kida he wanted to protect and keep for himself. Just then she got a bit sad. She really would miss her favorite guard.

As she heard more of Khanrahs mother Marina started to smile and for short laugh again. "A true Lioness huh? Reminds me of my aunt. If the circumstances in Astapor and the rest of Essos get better I have to meet her. I´m sure we would get along famously."

Suddenly she noticed how strange the situation was right now. They should discuss about politics. Furthermore they should be arguing about really serious issues. But instead this Unsullid Diplomat, this Khranrah Wormdor, made her smile and even laugh. Was she that easy to effect or even manipulated?

She coughted and tried to get all serious again. "Anyways, now that we decided to send someone to Astapor already, what can you adivise me to do to gain respect of my own Lords?" Looking him straight in the eyes she almost failed not to blush. She didn´t know why but talking with Khanrah about politics was just, .... just, .... just cool.
Back to top Go down
Khanrah Wormdor

Khanrah Wormdor

PostSubject: Re: The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah]   The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah] EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:22 pm

Conversing with her was a pleasure : she seemed quite agreeable, and most of all her laugh was a melody to hear. Even if he didn't thought that his words will make her laugh. It was a little surprising but also refreshing.

"She would be honoured to welcome your Majesty in our city." In fact, he was sure that his mother could give to this young queen better advice than him. Suddenly, the Queen changed her behaviour, coming back at their first conversation.

As a diplomat, he knew that he hadn't been very professional of him to let the conversation change to a more personal one, if he could say so; but he didn't mind. After all, his mother being a member of Astapor's Council, it was inevitable that he'll talk of her. As she looked straight at him, he started to think about all the possibilities. "The most wisest thing to do first your Majesty, is to rally the Lords who are already respecting you : they'll be your best allies. But first, you need to test if they are trustable or not..."

He rubbed slightly his chin, already seeing how things could be done. "The best way should be to put them under the watch of your most trusted men... The better way to know a Lord is to speak with the servants of his house : they have eyes and ears everywhere..."
Back to top Go down
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah]   The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah] EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:32 am

Marina listened carefully to Khanrahs words and hold on for a moment to rethink everything. "Put them under watch of my most trusted men huh? Sounds like a job for my master of whispers. I´m going to let her as soon as we are done."
Most things looked to be discussed and agreed on for the moment and there still was a lot on her shedule for the day. "Is there anything more you can advise me or you want to talk with me about at the moment?"
Back to top Go down
Khanrah Wormdor

Khanrah Wormdor

PostSubject: Re: The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah]   The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 6:52 pm

Khanrah could say that all had gone well. Perfectly well if he might add. "All the details of the proposition of trades are in the document that I've given you, your Highness."
He rubbed the back of his neck, already feeling the sensation of peace who was enveloping him now that the negotiations had ended.

He looked at the Queen, a relaxed light in his eyes. "I must admit that everything about those negotiation had been mentioned during our conversation. If you'll permit my humble presence at the King's Landing, I'll love to discover your country..."

It was really a shame for him as a diplomat, but he couldn't help but to feel curious about this realm, the realm of the Targaryen. "I must admit that I've never had the chance to visit Westeros before, so I think that I'm a little curious about your realm, my Queen." As he finished his sentence, he looked straight at the monarch, thinking that not only the realm was intriguing but his Queen too.
Back to top Go down
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah]   The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah] EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:53 am

Marina sighned in relief. That was by far the best conversation she ever had with a diplomat, especially when the topic was about politics and serious issues. Not to mention that didn´t had to listen and argue for hours, days or weeks. She sat down to take a break for a few minutes, leaning over the table and giving Khanrah a sassy smile. "Oh what a shame. You just arrived and now you want to leave me already. But of course I can understand your wish very well. Westeros is quite diffrent from Essos but it´s a wonderful country with a lot of diversity. I´m sure you will love it almost as much as I do very soon."

She stood up and walked to the map on the wall, scanning it until she found what she was looking for. Pointing to a certain region on the map she turned to Khanrah. "The north is quite cold no matter the season but if you don´t mind it and want to see it´s beautiful wilds I´d recommend to travel to Winterfell, also I think a visit at Castle Black on the wall might interest you." She let her finger move to the bottom of the map. "Dorne has a nice weather, probably not that much diffrent to Astapor, and I can highly recommend the Water Gardens of house Martell." Again her fingers moved and now landed on the Iron Islands. "The people on the Iron Islands might be a bit ... well let´s call it special but they are not as bad as they have once been. One of my members of the small council even comes from there." She smiled at Khanrah. "The land and weather might be quite rough but their fish meals are by far the best." ...

She continued recommending and talking a bit about the places and people in the seven kingdoms for quite a while before she finally was finished. "Do you know already where you want to start your journey? If you are willing, I easily can ready a horse or ship for you. Just tell me and it will be done."
Back to top Go down
Khanrah Wormdor

Khanrah Wormdor

PostSubject: Re: The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah]   The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah] EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:32 pm

Khanrah couldn't help but to listen with religious attention the words of the Queen, imagining all the lands she was describing. The Unsullied diplomat wasn't entirely thrilled at the idea of Dorne, who seemed to be a little more like Essos... The North on the contrary...

For him, it was the land of fierce warriors, of the famous White Walker and of an almost eternal winter. It could sound almost childish, but Khanrah had always dreamed to see the pure snow of Winterfell. Having grown up in a land of deserts and oasis, the mystery of the North was too intriguing to resist at the desire to discover it.

When the Queen leaned over the table, it hadn't really surprised him. However, the almost... how could he say that...flirting tone of her voice caused him to make eye contact with the Queen. Surely, he had imagined it. It was impossible that such a thing could happen. However, the idea was a little entertaining. Without knowing it himself, a charming smile, that most could have described as seductive, appeared on his lips while he continued to look at the Targaryen Queen. "I must admit that I most attracted to the North than Dorne... But I'll surely stay a few days in King's Landing to discover his people and culture : all is new to me here..."
Back to top Go down
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah]   The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah] EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:59 pm

Still smiling and keeping eye contact she now put her head on her crossed hands, her arms placed in a 90° angle on the table. She sighned. "And I thought you´d be mostly attracted to it´s queen, too bad. Well I hope we have the chance to talk again while you´re still here. I really enjoyed our conversation."

Again, she walked to the map on the wall, passing Khanrah with a seductive smile without knowing. "Following the King´s Road would be the easiest way. It leads straight to Castle Black at the Wall and passes Winterfell and a lot of other places on the way." While she spoke she showed the course on the map and then went back with her finger pointing at a famous place on the road. "I highly recommend a stop at the Crossroads Inn. The food is tasty, the beds are comfortable enough and the price is acceptable for everyone, not to mention it´s perfect position." She turned and looked back at him. "Of course you´d be given a horse for the journey."
Back to top Go down
Khanrah Wormdor

Khanrah Wormdor

PostSubject: Re: The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah]   The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah] EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:38 pm

The Unsullied didn't pay attention to the meaning of the first words of the Queen, not wanting to interpret in the wrong way. "I am relieved to know that my presence isn't a burden for you, your Highness. It'll be my pleasure to converse with you again..."

As she was pointing the different places wich will be on his way to the North, he memorize her instructions, not wanting to get lost on the roads. At she was talking about an inn, he leaned slightly on the table listening entirely to her description of the place. Well, it seemed good enough and he'll have the occasion to see how the people of Westeros lived. "Then I'll follow your instructions and stop in this inn when I'll travel to the North." He nodded at her, appreciating her will to help him have a better travel in the lands of her realm. "A horse will be quite sufficient for me, my Queen."

He raised up from his chair and walked toward her, an aura of assurance surrounding him. "Then I'll leave you here, my Queen. You must have quite duties for today, and it'll be impolite of me to take more of your time..." Bowing slightly, he take gently her hand and deposed a soft kiss on it before standing straight, looking directly in her eyes while letting go of her hand. "I look forward for our next meeting."
Back to top Go down
Marina Targaryen
Admin
Marina Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah]   The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah] EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:26 pm

Marina sighed in relief. If only every meeting with diplomats would be that fast and good to handle. "I will tell the equerry right away so you only need to tell when you want to start your journey."

She listened to his polite words of goodbye with her lips forming a gentle smile for him. But then when Khanrah deposed a soft kiss on her hand a strange feeling came up. Suddenly she felt a bizzare warmth inside her and she felt her cheeks and also most of her face turning slightly red. God I am a grown woman, I am a Targaryen. By the gods I am the queen! She tried really hard not to show anything of these new feelings but since she didn´t know how good Khanrah was with reading such things she only got more nervous. What would he think of her? Her, the queen, acting like a teenager.

Then again when he however let go of her hand things seemed to get only worse for Marina since Khanrah now looked straight in her eyes. What the hell is wrong with me today? I better call the maester later. "Yes my agenda is quite long but since you have a saved place on it as well you have all the rights to get as much of my time as you wish. However I hope our next won´t have to wait for too long. Your presence indeed isn´t a burden for me at all." Again she gave him a gentle and graceful smile to say her goodbye. "Goodbye Khanrah Wormdor, may the gods watch over you until we have the chance to meet again."

When he left and the doors where closed Marina sat down on the table again and put her hands on her forehead. Yes, I totally should see the maester later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah]   The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unsullid Diplomat and Queen [Tag Khanrah]
Page 1 of 1