Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Good to be back home [Tag Starks] Icon_portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good to be back home [Tag Starks]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliana Stark

Juliana Stark

Good to be back home [Tag Starks] Empty
PostSubject: Good to be back home [Tag Starks]   Good to be back home [Tag Starks] EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 2:41 pm

"Finally we are home." Julianas behind hurt from the long journey even though she sat in the carriage most of the time but King´s Landing was far from Winterfell so they traveled for far more than a few days. Now that they finally back home in Winterfell and after all that happened she just wanted to see Robin again and wrap her arms around her little boy. Far too much time passed since she was able to see him.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t3-juliana-stark
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: Good to be back home [Tag Starks]   Good to be back home [Tag Starks] EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 6:32 pm

Kayley was glad to be back, that much was obvious. Winterfell was a lot more comforting and simple than King's Landing. Although she was sure she would go there again, if her family was invited by the Targaryens again. Hopefully, the Boltons wouldn't be invited again. Amalthea Targaryen herself had seen Odette and Cato's behavior, and she had spoken pretty sternly with them. "I wonder where Robin is," she said as she ran a hand through her hair. "If he's running about somewhere, it may take a while to find him." Robin was the adventurous sort of little boy, always running around and trying to explore. The staff had been stressed many a time trying to find out where he had slipped off to.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t37-kayley-stark
Robin Stark

Robin Stark

PostSubject: Re: Good to be back home [Tag Starks]   Good to be back home [Tag Starks] EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 6:33 pm

Robin had been waiting for ages and ages for his family to come back, he'd kept going past the window in the tower on his way to and from whatever he was doing at the moment. He missed his mummy and daddy and wanted them back right now! but they continued to be at the coro-whatsit and he continued to be alone.

But today they were here! He saw the carriage coming through the window on his way to play swords, and was soon tearing through the halls and rooms to get to the door so he could greet his family, his little wooden sword clutched in his hand still. He couldn't wait to show them-he'd lost his first tooth!
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t89-robin-stark
Juliana Stark

Juliana Stark

PostSubject: Re: Good to be back home [Tag Starks]   Good to be back home [Tag Starks] EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 7:19 pm

"I hope he didn´t get himself in danger again." Juliana looked around searching the place for her little boy but he was nowhere to be seen. But then she heard some sounds coming from the entrance door of their house. She knew that noise very well and made her way to the door which was just going to be opened. "Robbie." Juliana shouted while running to her son. "I´m glad you are alright. I missed you so much." When she reached him she immediately lifted him up and cuddled him. It really had been to long since she last saw him.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t3-juliana-stark
Proteus Stark
Admin
Proteus Stark

PostSubject: Re: Good to be back home [Tag Starks]   Good to be back home [Tag Starks] EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:53 am

Winterfell was a wonderful sight for Proteus' eyes. As they'd gotten closer to home, he'd felt the tension of King's Landing give way to contentment he hadn't felt in months. He dismounted his horse and handed him off the the master of horses, eagerly scanning the courtyard for his son. He'd been loathe to leave him behind, but such a long journey wasn't good for the such a young boy. He allowed himself a smile when Robin burst out of the entrance of the keep, wooden sword in hand. Proteus moved to his wife and son, ruffling Robin's hair. "Have you been minding yourself, little wolf?" he chuckled.
He heard a soft huff nearby, and searched for the source. Ah, there was Witherfang. His direwolf was padding over to them, gold eyes shining in the daylight. "No doubt you've kept him in line, Fang." Proteus said, reaching out to pet his wolf's head. Witherfang huffed again, flicking his ears as he looked at the young Stark boy.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t58-proteus-stark
Giselle Snow
Admin
Giselle Snow

PostSubject: Re: Good to be back home [Tag Starks]   Good to be back home [Tag Starks] EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 4:12 am

Giselle was practically bouncing up and down in her seat as they approached Winterfell. Oh how lovely it was to be back home. As nice as it was to return home to see Elphie, Robin, and the garden, being away from home in a foreign place was so exciting and something she definitely couldn't wait to do again.

When they arrived, Giselle's smile widened at the sight of Robin, who was cutely waddling over to them. Looking around, she saw Witherfang arrive elegantly and fashionably, greeting Proteus. Before she could wonder about where her direwolf was, Elphie ran into the room through the large doors, soaking wet as she had just run away from a bath. Completely different to Witherfang's entrance, Elphie proceeded to topple Giselle over. She pinned her down and licked her face all over--a twinkle in her silver eyes. "Elphie! I missed you!" Giselle laughed as she ruffled through the wolf's soft fur, playfully petting her. It may not have been the most ladylike of a display, but she was just happy to see her again. As Elphie got off of her, Giselle stayed seated on the floor as she looked over to little Robin in Juliana's arms. "Look at the little warrior! Did you protect Winterfell while we were away?" She grinned to her nephew, petting Elphie still.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t21-giselle-snow
Kayley Stark

Kayley Stark

PostSubject: Re: Good to be back home [Tag Starks]   Good to be back home [Tag Starks] EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:59 am

Soon enough, Robin came running into sight, and was soon showered with hugs and kisses from Juliana, Proteus, and Giselle. Kayley had to smile. She knew that her parents, and her aunt, had been a bit worried about leaving Robin on his own. But here he was, safe and sound. And why wouldn't he be? Winterfell was one of the safest places Kayley knew, especially when her father and aunt had direwolves to attack anyone who dared try to get in. Of course, she knew no place was completely impenetrable, but if she had to choose some place where she would feel safe, she would always choose Winterfell. "Look at you, Robin. You're practically a celebrity," she said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t37-kayley-stark
Robin Stark

Robin Stark

PostSubject: Re: Good to be back home [Tag Starks]   Good to be back home [Tag Starks] EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 3:57 pm

Robin hugged his mother tightly when she picked him up. "I missed you too" He told her, and then jumped up and down in her arms. "Mummy, mummy look! I lost a tooth!" He pointed at the gap in his mouth proudly. Robin spared Fang a petulant glare. "I didn't want baths, but he's been dragging me to them anyways!" The little boy giggled at Giselle. "Yup! I've been keeping it safe from all sorts of bad things! Just like daddy does" Robin beamed at his father before looking at Kayley, making a face. "I don't want to be celery!"
Back to top Go down
https://reignoffireandice.forumotion.com/t89-robin-stark
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good to be back home [Tag Starks]   Good to be back home [Tag Starks] Empty

Back to top Go down

Good to be back home [Tag Starks]
Page 1 of 1